Windows 10: Windows Snap sizes windows incorrectly.

Discus and support Windows Snap sizes windows incorrectly. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/AttackOfTheThumbs [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/AttackOfTheThumbs, Sep 1, 2020.

1. Windows Snap sizes windows incorrectly.

/u/AttackOfTheThumbs, Sep 1, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 1, 2020
  3. Jake Win User
    How to disable Windows 10 window resize behavior after snapping?

I like Windows' snapping features, for the most part. I have trouble with one aspect of the feature, which resizes a window back to its previous size after snapping, if you move the window. I would rather keep the window at the snapped size.

Follow these steps to see what I mean:

1. Open a new window
      • Note the size of the window at this point
    2. Snap it to the side of the screen (Win + LeftArrow)
    3. Resize the window to be shorter
    4. Move the window to another spot

You will observe after step 4 that the window returns to the size it was in step 1. Windows remembers that size and recalls it when you move the window. Is there a way to have Windows keep the size I set via snap/resize instead of the previous size?

Jake, Sep 1, 2020
  4. Roboyt0 Win User

Windows Snap sizes windows incorrectly.

Window Size for GPU-Z

I don't know if anyone has suggested this before, but it would be rather convenient to add adjusting the size of the GPU-Z window. It would be especially convenient for viewing the whole sensors tab and taking screenshots of it.

Roboyt0, Sep 1, 2020
Thema:

Windows Snap sizes windows incorrectly.

1. Windows Snap sizes windows incorrectly. - Similar Threads - Snap sizes incorrectly

2. Incorrect size of mi partition

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Incorrect size of mi partition: Hello,I have recently bought an asus zenbook. I have found that the size of my partition "C" is nos correct. My hard disk is about 512 Go.In "Disk Management" on the top part of the screen, I have :- 3 small partitions, between 200 MB and 950 MB for recovery process - 1...
  3. Incorrect size of mi partition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Incorrect size of mi partition: Hello,I have recently bought an asus zenbook. I have found that the size of my partition "C" is nos correct. My hard disk is about 512 Go.In "Disk Management" on the top part of the screen, I have :- 3 small partitions, between 200 MB and 950 MB for recovery process - 1...
  4. Toolbar Icons Incorrect Size

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Toolbar Icons Incorrect Size: Almost 3 years ago I reported an issue with toolbar icons being too large:https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/enlarged-toolbar-icons-on-the-external-monitor/7c225271-ba9f-4023-9f02-fdeb0688f28cI'm back. I'm on a totally different computer, different dock...
  5. Toolbar Icons Incorrect Size

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Toolbar Icons Incorrect Size: Almost 3 years ago I reported an issue with toolbar icons being too large:https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/enlarged-toolbar-icons-on-the-external-monitor/7c225271-ba9f-4023-9f02-fdeb0688f28cI'm back. I'm on a totally different computer, different dock...
  6. Toolbar Icons Incorrect Size

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. full sized cmd & powershell windows not working with snap

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    full sized cmd & powershell windows not working with snap: Hello! If I use the snap function with full sized cmd or powershell window, the window will break, and I can't "scroll" in it's content. In most cases If I reset the cmd window size back, the content will bring back. Sometimes it breaks down completely. What I tried: -...
  8. Window changes to full size when I snap a window into half

Window changes to full size when I snap a window into half: When I drag a window down, then to the left, it resizes the tab into full size instead of half of the window. This happens when "Show where I can snap next" was disabled....
  9. Snapped windows change size after waking from sleep

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Snapped windows change size after waking from sleep: I've researched and tried multiple things but nothing has worked so far. Switched from a Macbook to Windows 10 for work computer. BetterSnapTool is awesome on Mac. The built-in Snap function for Windows 10 is fine while working, but when the computer goes to sleep,...
  10. SNAP windows using Windows key BUT NOT auto-size

SNAP windows using Windows key BUT NOT auto-size: Hi folks, I really like being able to click on a window and WIN-arrow it to right, top, left or bottom of the screen, but I want to TURN OFF the auto-enlarge to maximum size when I drag a window near to the edge of the display space. This auto-resize almost always blows the...