Windows 10: Windows snapping leaving gap and white bar

Discus and support Windows snapping leaving gap and white bar in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; When I snap a window by hitting it at the top of the screen it will maximize but if I do it again it will leave a gap and a white bar. Also the window... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by VladimirPutin1, Aug 15, 2018.

1. Windows snapping leaving gap and white bar

When I snap a window by hitting it at the top of the screen it will maximize but if I do it again it will leave a gap and a white bar. Also the window is lower than it should be Help? Thanks Windows snapping leaving gap and white bar :) Windows snapping leaving gap and white bar ff44eef7-629b-4150-a0cd-69fb3178c1fb?upload=true.png

:)

VladimirPutin1, Aug 15, 2018
  2. Roan T Win User

Small white bar on right side of screen

Hi Bardan,

We'd be glad to provide assistance. To better narrow this down and deliver you accurate solutions, please answer
    the following questions:

• Is the white bar present regardless of what program you are using on your computer?

• Can you send us a screenshot of the
      white bar?
      Please edit the image if any personal information may be exposed.

• What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

This issue could also be related to
    damaged screen. We suggest that you contact your manufacturer to have your computer checked for hardware issues.

Regards.

Roan T, Aug 15, 2018
  3. Windows 10 white tltle bars

The process suggested sure does change the color of task bar and desktop theme but not the title bars

they still remain white.

Sudhanshu Shekhar, Aug 15, 2018
  4. Windows snapping leaving gap and white bar

Question Help About Snap assist

Hi Cendrid,

To better assist you, do let us know how exactly you are trying to use the snap features.

I would suggest you to try the steps below and check if it helps:

-To snap a desktop window, left-click the window's title bar

- Hold your mouse down, and then drag it to either the left or right edges of your screen. -Release your mouse button to snap the window there.

- Repeat the same for the other windows.

Let us know the result, we will be glad to help if you need further assistance.

Wungraileng Vashi, Aug 15, 2018
Thema:

Windows snapping leaving gap and white bar

1. Windows snapping leaving gap and white bar - Similar Threads - snapping leaving gap

2. White bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    White bar: Can anyone help?I've been getting a white bar at the top of my screen recently and can't quite figure out how to get rid of it.Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/white-bar/57bf546f-b203-442f-b42e-c5be667466ef
  3. White bar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    White bar: Can anyone help?I've been getting a white bar at the top of my screen recently and can't quite figure out how to get rid of it.Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/white-bar/57bf546f-b203-442f-b42e-c5be667466ef
  4. Windows snap assist not filling whole space, wallpaper seeping on the gaps of edges.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows snap assist not filling whole space, wallpaper seeping on the gaps of edges.: Some windows don't fill the whole desktop when using snap assist. I can see the wallpaper of my computer on the edges of the window. I can resize the left and right side of the window manually but the top of the window just snaps back with that gap. Is there a way to fill...
  5. Small gap between Spotify window andtask bar in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Small gap between Spotify window andtask bar in Windows 11: I was using Spotify on windows 10 and it was working fine.One day I got notification in Windows Update saying "Windows 11 is ready for your pc".After upgrading to Windows 11, I noticed a small gap between task bar spotify window [Maximized].This is only happening with spotify...
  6. Windows 11 Task Bar large gap below icons?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Task Bar large gap below icons?: I have a second monitor set up, and for some reason the task bar suddenly has a large gap underneath the app icons. On my primary monitor, the gap is not there.If I make the second monitor primary, the gap goes away, it doesn't show on either monitor. As soon as I switch it...
  7. [Help] Today we have a full white bar on file explorer's top. And is not leaving.

[Help] Today we have a full white bar on file explorer's top. And is not leaving.: [ATTACH] https://imgur.com/a/Y4uwXxf https://preview.redd.it/2nfesui6pej61.png?width=1920&format=png&auto=webp&s=26e286cb265962ca040608422ea232d85ed87da3 Have any of you happened to have this issue? I don't know to to fix this. Not the smallest clue. submitted by...
  8. White task bar

White task bar: I saw this white taskbar on a Twitch streamer and I'm wondering how did he do it, is there anyone that knows how? Image of the white taskbar submitted by /u/denis_sahh [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/k57sa3/white_task_bar/
  9. Windows not remembering previous positions and leaving gaps between the edge.

Windows not remembering previous positions and leaving gaps between the edge.: [ATTACH] I drag the window (software) to the edge to snap-fill on the left. I close the software. I re-open the software. There is a visible gap between the edge of the screen and the software window. I've tried ShellFolderFix, I've tried right-clicking the window and...
  10. White Bars on desktop

in Windows 10 Customization
    White Bars on desktop: I keep getting these white bars appearing at the top left of my desktop, they go away when i restart windows explorer, but is there away to stop them appearing at all?[IMG]...