Windows 10: Windows Snipping Tool (and any capture software) making captures with a yellow tint.

Discus and support Windows Snipping Tool (and any capture software) making captures with a yellow tint. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Some Lenovo computers have a feature called Eye Care Mode that will adjust the display temperature automatically. When this feature is enabled,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by travelinfool, Sep 8, 2019.

1. Windows Snipping Tool (and any capture software) making captures with a yellow tint.

Some Lenovo computers have a feature called Eye Care Mode that will adjust the display temperature automatically. When this feature is enabled, captures may appear to have a yellow or orange tint. This also happens when using the Windows Snipping Tool. Turn off Eye Care Mode to fix the problem.

1. Open the Lenovo Vantage software.
    2. Click Hardware Settings.
    3. Turn off Eye Care Mode (I actually had to go to Audio Visual then Adjust Color Temperature which is where I discovered I already was in the off position.)

This happened after the latest Window 10 update. I tried the solution above and I discovered that my Eye Care Mode was already in the off position.

I use TechSmith SnagIt and had this problems so I tried using Windows Snipping Tool and it does the same thing with the yellow tint. I bit of Googling and discovered many Window 10 users have had this problem within the last 2-3 days as of 9/6/19.

:)

travelinfool, Sep 8, 2019
  2. Paola Gar Win User

Screen Capture software

Hi,

Upon checking on your concern, we have found a suggestion that may help you take a screenshot of the dropdown menu using the Snipping tool. Please follow the steps below:

• Launch Snipping tool.
    • Right-click the menu you wish to take a screenshot.
    • Press CTRL + Fn+ Print Scrn.
    • Once you've already taken the print screen of the menu, you may try using the snipping tool and check if it will be able to capture the drop down menu.

Let us know how it goes.

Paola Gar, Sep 8, 2019
  3. Suman_B Win User
    How to use snipping tool to capture full page of an article

Hi Sandi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

This is a design limitation of the snipping tool

I have gone through your post and I have checked this for you. As of now, the snipping tool can be used to capture the information that is available only in the given window. It not applicable to capture the entire article/memo,
    if the information you are trying to capture, exceeds the window's border, hence requiring you to scroll down to view the information.

Suggest you to refer the article Use
    Snipping Tool to capture screenshots
    for the snip options that are currently available.

However, this is a valuable suggestion, as there may be other users with the similar requirement as yourself. Hence, I would suggest you to post your suggestion with respect to your query in the
    Feedback Hub,
    so that our developers can look into this for you, in order to check if it can be included in the upcoming Updates

Thanks,

Suman.B

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Suman_B, Sep 8, 2019
  4. Windows Snipping Tool (and any capture software) making captures with a yellow tint.

snipping tool or screen capture for windows 10

Just upgraded to 10 from 7. Does 10 have a snipping tool or other screen capturing?

John RShaw, Sep 8, 2019
Thema:

Windows Snipping Tool (and any capture software) making captures with a yellow tint.

1. Windows Snipping Tool (and any capture software) making captures with a yellow tint. - Similar Threads - Snipping Tool capture

2. Snipping Tool didn't capture full video

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Snipping Tool didn't capture full video: I was recording my screen for about 30 mins using the snipping tool's video capture feature. Unfortunately when I was finished and hit the 'stop button' - the snipping tool only exported 12 mins of my video. There was no error message and things seemed to be working as they...
  3. Snipping Tool didn't capture full video

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Snipping Tool didn't capture full video: I was recording my screen for about 30 mins using the snipping tool's video capture feature. Unfortunately when I was finished and hit the 'stop button' - the snipping tool only exported 12 mins of my video. There was no error message and things seemed to be working as they...
  4. Snipping Tool Failing to fully render and capture in Windows 11

Snipping Tool Failing to fully render and capture in Windows 11: For the last week or so, since installing some updates, I've noticed that the Snipping Tool which is available on the Microsoft store is not working.Here is what I've tried:1. Press windows + ctrl + s OR printscreen2. see crosshairs appear on screen for mouse pointer3. drag...
  5. Use Snipping Tool to capture screenshots

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Use Snipping Tool to capture screenshots: Can use Snipping Tool to capture screenshots with scrolling area or not ? Can it support this feature ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/use-snipping-tool-to-capture-screenshots/b1b57557-d01c-41c4-ac3e-fc66ea058acb
  6. Use Snipping Tool to capture screenshots

Use Snipping Tool to capture screenshots: Can use Snipping Tool to capture screenshots with scrolling area or not ? Can it support this feature ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/use-snipping-tool-to-capture-screenshots/b1b57557-d01c-41c4-ac3e-fc66ea058acb
  7. Snipping tool won't capture full screen

Snipping tool won't capture full screen: I'm using Windows 10, every time I want to use the snipping tool, I press Ctrl+Alt+A but the Snipping Tool can't capture the whole screen , the bottom and the right of the screen missing . It's annoying because Snipping Tool is the fastest way for me to capture something ....
  8. Snipping tools captured color

in Windows 10 Customization
    Snipping tools captured color: Hi, Need help. When using snipping tools, the captured image color is warm color. Snipping tools did not captured the original color. It happened only today, yesterday it works fine. It captured the original color of the screen. I did not install any software...
  9. Orange tint in the picture captured using Snipping Tool/Windows+PrtSc

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Orange tint in the picture captured using Snipping Tool/Windows+PrtSc: Hi I am facing issues while trying to capture images on using either Snipping tool or Windows+PrtSc. When captured, the image is having an orange tint as shown below : [IMG] Could you please suggest any solutions on it. I have updated the windows and the respective...
  10. Screen captures on windows 10 have a yellow tint

in Windows 10 Customization
    Screen captures on windows 10 have a yellow tint: Hi, I was taking a screenshot on my windows 10 and I see that the color of the screenshot is not as the screen looks. It is tinted yellow. I have checked for the night light feature. It is switched off. I have also checked for custom color profiles in color management....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. snipping tool makes clip yellow

2. snip it tool copies with yellow

3. why are my snipping pictures orange?

4. snipping tool is yellow,
  5. windows snipping tool yellow,
  6. snipping tool yellow,
  7. snipping tool picture is yellow,
  8. snipping tool and eye care,
  9. snipping tool making screen yellow