Windows 10: Windows solitaire not working in Windows 10

Discus and support Windows solitaire not working in Windows 10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; my microsoft solitaire pack wont open and only flickers a blank page when I click on it. I tried reinstalling it and that has not worked. I need help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ToniWyman, Sep 18, 2018.

1. ToniWyman Win User

Windows solitaire not working in Windows 10

my microsoft solitaire pack wont open and only flickers a blank page when I click on it. I tried reinstalling it and that has not worked. I need help

:)

ToniWyman, Sep 18, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 18, 2018
  3. 95Viper Win User
    Is it time for Windows 10 already?

Again, for those that want the update reservation and you meet the requirements ---> Upgrade to Windows 10 for Free

And, some info from the FAQ page:

Also, some interesting info from the Specifications page:

95Viper, Sep 18, 2018
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Sep 18, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows solitaire not working in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - solitaire working

2. Microsoft solitaire premium subscription not working on new PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft solitaire premium subscription not working on new PC: Hi,I purchased Microsoft Solitaire premium on my old laptop running windows 10. When I try to play on my new laptp running windows 11, I do not have premium.I have tried reinstalling. When I try to repurchase Premium, it comes up as costing $0 - so it may be recognising that...
  3. Microsoft solitaire premium subscription not working on new PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft solitaire premium subscription not working on new PC: Hi,I purchased Microsoft Solitaire premium on my old laptop running windows 10. When I try to play on my new laptp running windows 11, I do not have premium.I have tried reinstalling. When I try to repurchase Premium, it comes up as costing $0 - so it may be recognising that...
  4. I already own the software to block ads in Solitaire, how do I get it to work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I already own the software to block ads in Solitaire, how do I get it to work: How do I get the ad blocker to work in Solitaire https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-already-own-the-software-to-block-ads-in/1fe9d7f0-e0e6-4746-9a46-b39e32cce968
  5. I already own the software to block ads in Solitaire, how do I get it to work

I already own the software to block ads in Solitaire, how do I get it to work: How do I get the ad blocker to work in Solitaire https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-already-own-the-software-to-block-ads-in/1fe9d7f0-e0e6-4746-9a46-b39e32cce968
  6. My app for Microsoft solitaire and casual games is not working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My app for Microsoft solitaire and casual games is not working.: My app for Microsoft solitaire and casual games is not working. When I click to open, it freezes and all I have is a blue screen and it doesn't open....
  7. My app for Microsoft solitaire and casual games is not working.

My app for Microsoft solitaire and casual games is not working.: My app for Microsoft solitaire and casual games is not working. When I click to open, it freezes and all I have is a blue screen and it doesn't open....
  8. Microsoft Solitaire Collection not working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection not working.: I have been playing the online Microsoft Solitaire Collection for years, it is my favorite. For the past week it has not been working. The screen is is half there and when I click the play now button it just times and never loads. Please fix it. I have not made any recent...
  9. Microsoft Solitaire Collection not working.

Microsoft Solitaire Collection not working.: I have been playing the online Microsoft Solitaire Collection for years, it is my favorite. For the past week it has not been working. The screen is is half there and when I click the play now button it just times and never loads. Please fix it. I have not made any recent...
  10. I paid for ad free solitaire - it worked for a while but am now getting ads again

I paid for ad free solitaire - it worked for a while but am now getting ads again: I paid for ad free solitaire casual games. It worked for a while but am now seeing ads again. How do I fix this please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-paid-for-ad-free-solitaire-it-worked-for-a-while/8b0c569b-b9b6-4240-917e-d0f99c6d68d6

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 1809 solitaire not working

2. free solitaire stopped working

3. my Windows 10 microsoft Klondike stopped opening

4. classic solitaire not working in windows 10,
  5. windows solitaire not working,
  6. microsoft solitaire not working,
  7. win 10 solitaire not working,
  8. solitaire sound not working,
  9. solitaire not working windows 10,
  10. youre solitare page is not working