Windows 10: Windows sometimes boots up quickly and sometimes slowly

Discus and support Windows sometimes boots up quickly and sometimes slowly in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Greetings mates.Directly getting to point...So, the problem is, my Windows 10 all updates installed as on 28 March 2022, i.e. today sometimes boots up... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by RushGM-8863, Mar 28, 2022.

1. Windows sometimes boots up quickly and sometimes slowly

Greetings mates.Directly getting to point...So, the problem is, my Windows 10 all updates installed as on 28 March 2022, i.e. today sometimes boots up quickly and sometimes slowly, these variances are indefinite, they happen randomly. I have an SSDCase 1: sometimes my pc boots up quickly in about 3-8 seconds. Now you might say this is a bit too fast for an SSD, but I like my pc clean without any startup appsCase 2: and sometimes its boots up slowly in about 15-20 seconds. Here the difference doesn't seem much but trust me, I feel that difference and it's sometimes frustratingPS: I'm t

:)

RushGM-8863, Mar 28, 2022
  2. GNJha Win User

Boot Process

Hi,

Please suggest me a link that can explain the boot process step by step of ...

• Windows 7,
    • Windows 8.1,
    • Windows 10,
    • Windows Server 2008 R2 and
    • Windows Server 2012 R2

With Regards

InTech

GNJha, Mar 28, 2022
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Mar 28, 2022
  4. Windows sometimes boots up quickly and sometimes slowly

freaksavior, Mar 28, 2022
Thema:

Windows sometimes boots up quickly and sometimes slowly

1. Windows sometimes boots up quickly and sometimes slowly - Similar Threads - sometimes boots quickly

2. Windows sometimes boots up quickly and sometimes slowly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows sometimes boots up quickly and sometimes slowly: Greetings mates.Directly getting to point...So, the problem is, my Windows 10 all updates installed as on 28 March 2022, i.e. today sometimes boots up quickly and sometimes slowly, these variances are indefinite, they happen randomly. I have an SSDCase 1: sometimes my pc...
  3. Windows sometimes boots up quickly and sometimes slowly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows sometimes boots up quickly and sometimes slowly: Greetings mates.Directly getting to point...So, the problem is, my Windows 10 all updates installed as on 28 March 2022, i.e. today sometimes boots up quickly and sometimes slowly, these variances are indefinite, they happen randomly. I have an SSDCase 1: sometimes my pc...
  4. PC sometimes boots very slowly and in low resolution

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    PC sometimes boots very slowly and in low resolution: Good day everybody, So I recently got my hands on my dream game PC. RTX3080, Ryzen 5800x, 32gigs of Ram, etc, the whole shebang! And it's been an amazing experience for the most part. But the PC has something weird that I've never seen before. Sometimes, I'd say, 1 out of 6...
  5. "Windows" functionality sometimes fails after booting up.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    "Windows" functionality sometimes fails after booting up.: Occassionally when booting up, I will look at my desktop and see that all of my desktop shortcuts for Game Pass games are just white pages, which is basically the sign that I know something is wrong.In a nutshell, what I mean by the title is that everything handled by the...
  6. Windows sometimes doesn't boot.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows sometimes doesn't boot.: I'm greeted by a black screen after I restart my machine or after I log out. I am able to boot into windows when I turn of my pc and then start it up again. I'm running a completely new installation of windows....
  7. Windows 10 sometimes boots sometimes does not on SSD.

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 sometimes boots sometimes does not on SSD.: Used MediaCreationTool2004 on a Verbatim 8gb USB. Someone asked me to fix a laptop which has problems booting. At first, when turned on it gave me the 0x0000185 error. I tried booting from the EFI file which booted the system properly. So I went on and copied user's...
  8. Sometimes when booting up, sometimes not, Windows 10 refuses to connect to WiFi

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Sometimes when booting up, sometimes not, Windows 10 refuses to connect to WiFi: So recently I upgraded (clean install) to Windows 10 on my really old laptop that certainly needed it. Everything is going wonderfully, and I'm getting a pretty good performance bump, but for some strange reason, every once in a while, once I boot up the WiFi doesn't work. It...
  9. Quick Access automaticly resets sometimes

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Quick Access automaticly resets sometimes: Like the title said, whenever i pin some maps to my quick access. For some reason they dissapear, and i have to put them back manually. Anyone have a solution? 1909 - 18363.535 submitted by /u/x3nius [link] [comments]...
  10. Mystery of the "sometimes" driver (sometimes works, sometimes not)..?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mystery of the "sometimes" driver (sometimes works, sometimes not)..?: I have this old-ish Midi interface. The last driver was a windows 8 driver. So, I restart in unsigned driver mode and browse manually to the driver. I made alterations in the .INF file so Win10 would be happier. Win10 loads it up but complains. So a bit sad I do a normal...