Windows 10: Windows sometimes doesn't boot.

Discus and support Windows sometimes doesn't boot. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I'm greeted by a black screen after I restart my machine or after I log out. I am able to boot into windows when I turn of my pc and then start it up... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by BenediktEble, Oct 22, 2020.

1. Windows sometimes doesn't boot.

I'm greeted by a black screen after I restart my machine or after I log out. I am able to boot into windows when I turn of my pc and then start it up again.

I'm running a completely new installation of windows.

:)

BenediktEble, Oct 22, 2020
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Windows sometimes doesn't boot. [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Oct 22, 2020
  3. BetoLP Win User
    Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks for your answer, ken!
    I deleted all my data. I had have it backed up.

I did a clean installation using the windows media creation tool (usb option).

No, I didn`t. I thought a clean installation would solve the problem.

After posting my previous message, I did it.

Windows sometimes doesn't boot. [​IMG]

After chkdsk, I close cmd and tried to boot and the laptop just turned it off. This morning I`ve restarted it and automatically windows did a repair. Windows has booted and it seems that the repair tool has removed chrome and acrobat pdf reader (the only two programs I had installed after reinstalling windows).

Now Windows is installing updates and restarting my lapop, I`m kind of frightened. I don`t want it to happen again. Anyhow, I want to know what has brought the issue

I`ve been looking for information about the error code at the end of the picture and I didn`t get anywhere.

BetoLP, Oct 22, 2020
  4. CyrrusV Win User

Windows sometimes doesn't boot.

hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, Oct 22, 2020
Thema:

Windows sometimes doesn't boot.

1. Windows sometimes doesn't boot. - Similar Threads - sometimes doesn't boot

2. PC sometimes boots sometimes don't. When it doesn't, it shows the "Reboot and Select Proper...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC sometimes boots sometimes don't. When it doesn't, it shows the "Reboot and Select Proper...: Hello! So my PC recently got refreshed after 6 years and I installed a fresh SSD and HDD after the old HDD died. Windows 10 is installed on the SSD. Recently, sometimes my PC becomes totally unresponsive and not responding when being used. nothing can be interacted except the...
  3. PC sometimes boots sometimes don't. When it doesn't, it shows the "Reboot and Select Proper...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC sometimes boots sometimes don't. When it doesn't, it shows the "Reboot and Select Proper...: Hello! So my PC recently got refreshed after 6 years and I installed a fresh SSD and HDD after the old HDD died. Windows 10 is installed on the SSD. Recently, sometimes my PC becomes totally unresponsive and not responding when being used. nothing can be interacted except the...
  4. PC sometimes boots sometimes don't. When it doesn't, it shows the "Reboot and Select Proper...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Sometimes bluetooth works and sometimes doesn't

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sometimes bluetooth works and sometimes doesn't: Sometimes bluetooth stop working. And i have to restart the pc many times but still it doesn't work. I also tried to install bluetooth driver but things didn't work out....
  6. Sometimes bluetooth works and sometimes doesn't

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sometimes bluetooth works and sometimes doesn't: Sometimes bluetooth stop working. And i have to restart the pc many times but still it doesn't work. I also tried to install bluetooth driver but things didn't work out....
  7. Sometimes bluetooth works and sometimes doesn't

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Bluetooth sometimes works and sometimes doesn't on startup

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth sometimes works and sometimes doesn't on startup: Hi, my bluetooth has been acting very weird. When bluetooth works, it shows up in the notification bar and as expected, it works when paired. But when it doesn't, it disappears from the bar and I have no way to turn it back on unless if i probably do a restart. I have tried...
  9. Windows sometimes boots sometimes doesn't normally but always boots when selecting a disk...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows sometimes boots sometimes doesn't normally but always boots when selecting a disk...: After multiple reinstalls of Windows on SSD it keeps giving me errors : No bootable device -- insert boot disk and press any key Boot device not found, Hard DISK (3F0) Device needs to be repaired. When I enter the boot manager by pressing F9 during startup. Choosing the...
  10. Picture Application sometimes works , sometimes doesn't

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Picture Application sometimes works , sometimes doesn't: Hi sometimes when I open an image (.jpg or .png) with the picture application I either got : Picture application open but doesn't show the image (white picture) Picture application doesn't open and 10 sec/15 sec after windows say "the application has not started within the...