Windows 10: Windows sometimes doesn't give administrative rights to programs, to which it should

Discus and support Windows sometimes doesn't give administrative rights to programs, to which it should in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Sometimes, when I open a game called "Rainbow Six Siege" my grafics settings won't load in. I noticed that while the little loading window pops up it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by mpght, Jun 16, 2020.

1. mpght Win User

Windows sometimes doesn't give administrative rights to programs, to which it should

Sometimes, when I open a game called "Rainbow Six Siege" my grafics settings won't load in.
    I noticed that while the little loading window pops up it says: "Detecting system configuration.....", which didn't happen before.
    Yes, I know, this might sound like a Rainbow Six Siege problem but here is why it is not:
    1. When I switchied to another user with administrative rights on in Windows and then launched the game my settings did get loaded in.
    2. Whenever I try to save a clip I realize that my "Nvidia Share" wasn't recording, which is weird, because instant replay sould be turned on when Windows launches.

My conclusion: Windows sometimes doesn't give administrative rights to programs, to which it should, which means those programs cannot read in the neccessary information that is needed to load the configuration

This problem started happening after I encountered a BSOD Blue Screen Of Death on this machiene, but I can't recall why that happended. I think it happended randomly while I was doing something in the file explorer.
    Anyways, I would like to continue to use this PC with only one account and not have to set up a seperate one, just because this one is bugged.

Please help.

:)

mpght, Jun 16, 2020
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Windows sometimes doesn't give administrative rights to programs, to which it should [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Jun 16, 2020
  3. BetoLP Win User
    Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks for your answer, ken!
    I deleted all my data. I had have it backed up.

I did a clean installation using the windows media creation tool (usb option).

No, I didn`t. I thought a clean installation would solve the problem.

After posting my previous message, I did it.

Windows sometimes doesn't give administrative rights to programs, to which it should [​IMG]

After chkdsk, I close cmd and tried to boot and the laptop just turned it off. This morning I`ve restarted it and automatically windows did a repair. Windows has booted and it seems that the repair tool has removed chrome and acrobat pdf reader (the only two programs I had installed after reinstalling windows).

Now Windows is installing updates and restarting my lapop, I`m kind of frightened. I don`t want it to happen again. Anyhow, I want to know what has brought the issue

I`ve been looking for information about the error code at the end of the picture and I didn`t get anywhere.

BetoLP, Jun 16, 2020
  4. CyrrusV Win User

Windows sometimes doesn't give administrative rights to programs, to which it should

hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, Jun 16, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows sometimes doesn't give administrative rights to programs, to which it should - Similar Threads - sometimes doesn't administrative

2. Windows 10, How to give Administrator Rights to a spcific application ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10, How to give Administrator Rights to a spcific application ?: Hello,I have an application that starts every i boot my computer. It is Intel's Graphic Control Center, that called "Arc Control". When i start my Windows one Popup occurs and asks me Grant permissions for Arc Control. I have tired of grant rights of it. Is there any...
  3. Windows 10, How to give Administrator Rights to a spcific application ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10, How to give Administrator Rights to a spcific application ?: Hello,I have an application that starts every i boot my computer. It is Intel's Graphic Control Center, that called "Arc Control". When i start my Windows one Popup occurs and asks me Grant permissions for Arc Control. I have tired of grant rights of it. Is there any...
  4. Windows 10, How to give Administrator Rights to a spcific application ?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. How to Give Admin Rights To Certain Programs

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to Give Admin Rights To Certain Programs: I have 2 accounts in my system. Admin Account and Staff Account.What a want is that I have an application.exe that access certain files in file system. That files i can also directly access through File System in window through Admin Login. But Staff Account don't have access...
  6. Administrator rights for program

Administrator rights for program: My fujifilm Camera uses Finepix studio to download/load Pictures from my camera FinePics S8200 everytime I try to use it the PC says I need Administrator Privileges Code LDR0003 the upgrade reverts to an older version and does not recognise the camera [ATTACH] *...
  7. Give a user administrator right with some restriction

Give a user administrator right with some restriction: Hi, I would like to give a user all the admin rights except for the user's ability to modify other user accounts including built in administrator account. This is local account no domain....
  8. Blocked programs and not full administrator rights?

Blocked programs and not full administrator rights?: So both me and my friend upgraded from windows 7 to windows 10, at first everything was going fine the OS worked perfectly and it felt very fluid however when we attempted to install or play certain games/programs we encountered that we were no longer able to control whether...
  9. How to give access to a user to a program with administrator rights...

in Windows 10 Support
    How to give access to a user to a program with administrator rights...: ... with UAC prompt? (sorry this didn't fit the title space) When I search the internet I keep finding tutorials, some safe, others unsafe about giving administrator permissions to a user that is not an administrator. Unfortunately, all of those are also about suppressing...
  10. Which startup programs should I remove?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Which startup programs should I remove?: These are my startup programs, which are not necessary that I should remove? Akami Netsession Client Avast Antivirus AMD Catalyst Control Center Java Update Scheduler Logitech Gaming Framework (I use logitech g430 headphones, I dont know if this program is necessary for...