Windows 10: windows sometimes loads very very slow sometimes works.

Discus and support windows sometimes loads very very slow sometimes works. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; soo long story short. i been having problems with my pc. i would record game plays then pc would freeze. hard reset try it again and it would freeze.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by FranciscoPreciado, Jan 4, 2020.

1. windows sometimes loads very very slow sometimes works.

soo long story short. i been having problems with my pc. i would record game plays then pc would freeze. hard reset try it again and it would freeze. then sometimes it would work fine no problems. now it would freeze after inputting my password to windows. it would load a few things then nothing. it takes such a long time to load anything. i would hard reset each time till it starts right. today it loaded slow then about 30 seconds then all a sudden all the apps started to load quickly. i have already updated bios and reinstalled windows with all drivers up to date, swapped around ram. i learned about event viewer and i have a lot of these errors in the wmi section.

there are sooo many of these in a row and others are after a few that says information

Specs:

amd threadripper x1900

asus x399-e

cosair 32gb 16gb x2 sticks each 8 total 16, x4 sticks each stick 4gb total 16gb

evga aio cpu cooler

evga 1300w psu

powercolor vega 64 red devil

this one is from something called application popup and there is a lot

The description for Event ID 56 from source Application Popup cannot be found. Either the component that raises this event is not installed on your local computer or the installation is corrupted. You can install or repair the component on the local computer.

If the event originated on another computer, the display information had to be saved with the event.

The following information was included with the event:

ACPI

The message resource is present but the message was not found in the message table

these are from wmi

Id = {00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000}; ClientMachine = DESKTOP-0NMH3PT; User = DESKTOP-0NMH3PT\fpres; ClientProcessId = 984; Component = Unknown; Operation = Start IWbemServices::ExecQuery - ROOT\CIMV2 : SELECT * FROM Win32_PnPEntity Where DeviceID='PCI\\VEN_144D&DEV_A808&SUBSYS_A801144D&REV_00\\4&39E0D1A1&0&0009'; ResultCode = 0x80041032; PossibleCause = Unknown

Id = {00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000}; ClientMachine = DESKTOP-0NMH3PT; User = NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM; ClientProcessId = 5680; Component = Unknown; Operation = Start IWbemServices::ExecQuery - root\wmi : select * from WDMClassesOfDriver where ClassName = "ProcessorThrottleStateEvent"; ResultCode = 0x80041032; PossibleCause = Unknown

Id = {00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000}; ClientMachine = DESKTOP-0NMH3PT; User = NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM; ClientProcessId = 5680; Component = Unknown; Operation = Start IWbemServices::ExecQuery - root\wmi : select * from WDMClassesOfDriver where ClassName = "__namespace"; ResultCode = 0x80041032; PossibleCause = Unknown

Id = {00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000}; ClientMachine = DESKTOP-0NMH3PT; User = NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM; ClientProcessId = 4132; Component = Unknown; Operation = Start IWbemServices::ExecQuery - ROOT\CIMV2 : SELECT * FROM Win32_BaseBoard; ResultCode = 0x80041032; PossibleCause = Unknown

Id = {00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000}; ClientMachine = DESKTOP-0NMH3PT; User = DESKTOP-0NMH3PT\fpres; ClientProcessId = 984; Component = Unknown; Operation = Start IWbemServices::ExecQuery - ROOT\CIMV2 : SELECT * FROM Win32_PnPEntity Where DeviceID='PCI\\VEN_144D&DEV_A808&SUBSYS_A801144D&REV_00\\4&19426908&0&000A'; ResultCode = 0x80041032; PossibleCause = Unknown

:)

FranciscoPreciado, Jan 4, 2020
  2. mbmeadows Win User

Constant script errors and slow loading pages in 10 internet explorer 11

I have done the steps listed above. They have not helped and I am still getting constant script errors, along with slow loading pages. Are there any other suggestions?

mbmeadows, Jan 4, 2020
  3. Windows 10 file explorer very slow (working on it...) issue

This seemed to help. Time will tell. It certainly is more helpful and practical than the suggestion to end toe Explorer task and start a new one.

SamMcSpadden, Jan 4, 2020
  4. TIVVEY Win User

windows sometimes loads very very slow sometimes works.

slow loading desktop

I tried the clean boot it didn't resolve slow desktop loading issues in Windows 10. Any other suggestions?

TIVVEY, Jan 4, 2020
Thema:

windows sometimes loads very very slow sometimes works.

1. windows sometimes loads very very slow sometimes works. - Similar Threads - sometimes loads very

2. Windows loads very slow

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows loads very slow: Hi My windows recently works very slowly , hard disk usage is at 100% response time 2000 Every command takes a lot of time like 2 or 3 minutes . I uninstalled latest update , check hard disk it was fine, nothing works . Please help me....
  3. Very slow to load apps or work in app

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Very slow to load apps or work in app: HP Pavillion g6, win 10 home updated . PC was slowing down for sometime. But now it takes 3 mtsto boot. Takes 4-5 mts to load an app. Opening a file in app and clicking on any command take a few minutes to respond. If I open a second app the story is same. Switching between...
  4. Unzipping files sometimes very slow in Network

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unzipping files sometimes very slow in Network: I have a network with 2 Win 10 computers and an XP. Many times I will go to a network HD and unzip a file by first double clicking on it and then selecting the files and going back to the original folder and hit Paste. I always see a progress window pop up showing the...
  5. Loads very Slow

Loads very Slow: I have an Asus Laptop X540 B. Just over 1 year old. Yesterday it started functioning erratically. It takes more than hour to load. Once desktop loads , i noticed the system has reset itself. But when i try to open any file/folder/drive it just hangs and stays like that for...
  6. Websites sometimes load and sometimes not

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Websites sometimes load and sometimes not: I have freshly installed Windows 10 Pro Version 1909 on my laptop. I've connected to my home wi-fi which works well without any problems on other devices and on the same machine with other Linux operating systems. Only on Windows, websites sometimes load, sometimes do not...
  7. Keyboard not matching settings sometimes, very odd

in Windows 10 Support
    Keyboard not matching settings sometimes, very odd: hello, I have the PC set to UK English but my keyboard is Italian because the computer is Italian... I have both UK English and Italian installed on the PC and sometimes the keyboard doesn't make sense anymore and it picks up English, so say the @ sign is not where the keys...
  8. Loading programs is very slow

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Loading programs is very slow: My laptop is about a year old and it recently started this problem where any program I click to load takes about a minute or so to start. Even clicking the start button takes a while. Once the program finishes loading its usually fine. I've gone through everything I can...
  9. Loading programs is very slow

in Windows 10 Support
    Loading programs is very slow: My laptop is about a year old and it recently started this problem where any program I click to load takes about a minute or so to start. Even clicking the start button takes a while. Once the program finishes loading its usually fine. I've gone through everything I can...
  10. why Windows 10 is sometimes very slow to launch apps

why Windows 10 is sometimes very slow to launch apps: we have many computers in our company : https://orient-tec.com/ we have updated Windows 10 to latest version , but it seems is slower than before and consumes more CPU and RAM how to improve the performance?...