Windows 10: Windows sometimes starts up in 640x480 don’t know why

Discus and support Windows sometimes starts up in 640x480 don’t know why in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; My PC sometimes starts up in 640x480, if I disable & re enable the graphic card in CP it reverts to normal 1920x1080. have installed latest driver bit... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by reddwarf4ever, Oct 4, 2020.

1. Windows sometimes starts up in 640x480 don’t know why

My PC sometimes starts up in 640x480, if I disable & re enable the graphic card in CP it reverts to normal 1920x1080.

have installed latest driver bit still does it occasionally any ideas please ?

thanks

:)

reddwarf4ever, Oct 4, 2020
  2. armym3 Win User

WarRock 3D Detection don´t works

Hello Guys,

i had a problem with my Card. The card didn´t wanted to change in 3D Modus. Ok now i removed the other 2 Pins and now it runs in 3D Modus in 3DMark06 too. The Card is a HD 2900GT. But my Game WarRock don´t runs in 3D Modus. Is there a List where i can start the game in 3D Manual? Because in Automatic it don´t want start because the Card don´t see that it is an 3D Game. Can someone help me?

armym3, Oct 4, 2020
  3. JDivineŠ Win User
    stuff that don`t work

I also tryed safe mode, it still didn`t work on it. and Glucofacts Deluxe STILL does not work, so... you say that you don`t know how it started working on win 10 for you?

JDivineŠ, Oct 4, 2020
  4. rian30 Win User

Windows sometimes starts up in 640x480 don’t know why

Nokia 5530 don´t start

Last year I bought a nokia 5530 but a few days ago it don´t start.. It just appear the nokia logo and nothing else... I´ve been trying to hard reset it like you say in here but it doesn´t work... Please help

rian30, Oct 4, 2020
Thema:

Windows sometimes starts up in 640x480 don’t know why

1. Windows sometimes starts up in 640x480 don’t know why - Similar Threads - sometimes starts 640x480

2. I’ve lost space and I don’t know why

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I’ve lost space and I don’t know why: I got my pc about 2 years ago and it originally had a 512 gig Sata ssd and for the last couple of months I’ve been thinking of adding a separate storage to install more games and that is what I did yesterday, I installed a 2 tb ssd and I’ve installed a bunch of games I...
  3. Internet is disconnecting and don’t know why

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet is disconnecting and don’t know why: So I’ve never used this forum before but I’ve been having issues with my internet and decided to try it out. Lately while gaming my internet will disconnect and I have to unplug my router and plug it back in and then wait a while and then my computer connects again. It also...
  4. Internet is disconnecting and don’t know why

Internet is disconnecting and don’t know why: So I’ve never used this forum before but I’ve been having issues with my internet and decided to try it out. Lately while gaming my internet will disconnect and I have to unplug my router and plug it back in and then wait a while and then my computer connects again. It also...
  5. My display is broken and I don’t know why.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My display is broken and I don’t know why.: I recently installed new RAM Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO SL 4x8gb 3600Mhz into my PC, I booted up the PC and my screen resolution was off the screen the edges were cut off. Also I noticed that my display adapter NVIDIA RTX 3060 Ti was experiencing Code 43 and the computer is...
  6. My display is broken and I don’t know why.

My display is broken and I don’t know why.: I recently installed new RAM Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO SL 4x8gb 3600Mhz into my PC, I booted up the PC and my screen resolution was off the screen the edges were cut off. Also I noticed that my display adapter NVIDIA RTX 3060 Ti was experiencing Code 43 and the computer is...
  7. My display is broken and I don’t know why.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Mouse and keyboard sometimes not starting up and sometimes starts late

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse and keyboard sometimes not starting up and sometimes starts late: This has been an ongoing problem for me and it just started to be more frequent and annoying whenever I restart or shutdown my pc a little often sometimes makes my mouse and keyboard don't work at startup or welcome screen and sometimes they work but after a while, I tried...
  9. Mouse and keyboard sometimes not starting up and sometimes starts late

Mouse and keyboard sometimes not starting up and sometimes starts late: This has been an ongoing problem for me and it just started to be more frequent and annoying whenever I restart or shutdown my pc a little often sometimes makes my mouse and keyboard don't work at startup or welcome screen and sometimes they work but after a while, I tried...
  10. Mouse and keyboard sometimes not starting up and sometimes starts late

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware