Windows 10: Windows sonic 7.1

Discus and support Windows sonic 7.1 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi I recently purchased the turtle beach elite pro 2 headset and when I follow the instructions to enable surround sound it doesn't work When I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Sj742, May 10, 2020.

1. Sj742 Win User

Windows sonic 7.1

Hi

I recently purchased the turtle beach elite pro 2 headset and when I follow the instructions to enable surround sound it doesn't work

When I select windows spacial there is no option for 7.1 and when I run configure it has a error message saying format not supported

Any help would be much appreciated

:)

Sj742, May 10, 2020

2. Windows Sonic doesn't work in applications unless realtek is set to 7.1, which disables windows sonic.

Hi Dorklingshot,

I would like to know what device you were trying to work with Windows Sonic. If you're trying to set up Windows Sonic for Headphones, then follow these steps:

1. Connect your headphones to your computer.
    2. Once done, right-click on the Speaker icon on the system tray, and select
      Spatial sound. If you have a drop-down option, then select
      Windows Sonic for Headphones
      . If you don't, then proceed with the next step.
    3. On the Speaker Properties window, click the Spatial sound.
    4. Under Spatial sound format, click the drop-down arrow, and select Windows Sonic for Headphones.
    5. Tick the box for Turn on 7.1 virtual surround sound.
    6. Click Apply, then OK.

Please update this thread with the result so I can assist you further if needed.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, May 10, 2020
  3. Windows 8.1, and Why You Should Let Go of Windows 7

I got you all beat.

Step 1, there is no step 1.

Step 2, there is no step 1.

You already have win7.

PopcornMachine, May 10, 2020
  4. BigMack70 Win User

Windows sonic 7.1

Windows 8.1, and Why You Should Let Go of Windows 7

Wait wait wait I can do it in 3 steps

Diasble Metro:
    1) Don't buy Windows 8
    2) ?????
    3) Profit!

BigMack70, May 10, 2020
Thema:

Windows sonic 7.1

1. Windows sonic 7.1 - Similar Threads - sonic

2. Internal laptop microphone stops working when I uninstall Asus Sonic Studio

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Internal laptop microphone stops working when I uninstall Asus Sonic Studio: I use screen capture software Camtasia 2018...... There is a known conflict between Camtasia and Asus Sonic Studio. The error message in Camtasia reads.........."An error occurred in the Recorder: System Audio Setup Failed" This link from Camtasia, shows that the fix is...
  3. Windows Sonic

Windows Sonic: I can't enable windows sonic. I can't even click [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-sonic/9d7edb4f-f501-4976-abed-de68ba7b6c74
  4. I can't turn on Windows sonic option.

I can't turn on Windows sonic option.: Hey! I can't turn on Windows Sonic option, it appears as grey. Even mono audio is off. What should I do. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-turn-on-windows-sonic-option/b7bed604-b8b3-482b-b287-ba4334489f66
  5. Spatial sound windows sonic and dolby atmos for headphones/home theater settings are not...

Spatial sound windows sonic and dolby atmos for headphones/home theater settings are not...: cSir someone has tampered my windows 10 PC's spatial sound coding feature... Since yesterday I am unable to upscale any Dolby digital; Dolby digital plus; Dolby true HD content into full Dolby atmos. Even though I have enabled Dolby atmos for headphones via the Dolby Access...
  6. Windows Sonic For Heaphones and Dolby Atmos For Headphones NOT in use Even Though they are...

Windows Sonic For Heaphones and Dolby Atmos For Headphones NOT in use Even Though they are...: cSir someone has tampered my windows 10 PC's spatial sound coding feature... Since yesterday I am unable to upscale any Dolby digital; Dolby digital plus; Dolby true HD content into full Dolby atmos. Even though I have enabled Dolby atmos for headphones via the Dolby Access...
  7. Sonic Spatial Sound

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Sonic Spatial Sound: I recently got a new pair of headphones that are supposed to have 7.1 surround sound but it doesn't seem to work on my computer, I tried messing with the settings to get the sound I want from my headphones until I came across the SSS Sonic Spatial Sound but it doesn't seem to...
  8. Microsoft sonic or Dolby atoms for headphones settings

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft sonic or Dolby atoms for headphones settings: I’m thinking about purchase Dolby atmos for headphones on my PC. When I bought it do I have to set Stereo or surround settings ingame. same question with Microsoft sonic. Thanks submitted by /u/smojito [link] [comments]...
  9. Windows 10 + Sonic Wall Netextender - Recent files/folder unavailable until each network...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 + Sonic Wall Netextender - Recent files/folder unavailable until each network...: Hi, Every time I start up my work computer I immediately Connect to our Servers using Sonic Wall NetExtender. But If I say go to the Search bar. type excel then select one of the recent documents that are stored on the network drives I just made available with Sonic...
  10. I've been having a problem with "windows sonic"

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I've been having a problem with "windows sonic": I've tried both ways to enable it and when i activate it, it just goes back to none/off do i need to install a program? submitted by /u/your_dunkle_sans101 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fpe67f/ive_been_having_a_problem_with_windows_sonic/