Windows 10: Windows sonic 7.1

Discus and support Windows sonic 7.1 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi I recently purchased the turtle beach elite pro 2 headset and when I follow the instructions to enable surround sound it doesn't work When I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Sj742, May 10, 2020.

1. Sj742 Win User

Windows sonic 7.1

Hi

I recently purchased the turtle beach elite pro 2 headset and when I follow the instructions to enable surround sound it doesn't work

When I select windows spacial there is no option for 7.1 and when I run configure it has a error message saying format not supported

Any help would be much appreciated

:)

Sj742, May 10, 2020

2. Windows Sonic doesn't work in applications unless realtek is set to 7.1, which disables windows sonic.

Hi Dorklingshot,

I would like to know what device you were trying to work with Windows Sonic. If you're trying to set up Windows Sonic for Headphones, then follow these steps:

1. Connect your headphones to your computer.
    2. Once done, right-click on the Speaker icon on the system tray, and select
      Spatial sound. If you have a drop-down option, then select
      Windows Sonic for Headphones
      . If you don't, then proceed with the next step.
    3. On the Speaker Properties window, click the Spatial sound.
    4. Under Spatial sound format, click the drop-down arrow, and select Windows Sonic for Headphones.
    5. Tick the box for Turn on 7.1 virtual surround sound.
    6. Click Apply, then OK.

Please update this thread with the result so I can assist you further if needed.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, May 10, 2020
  3. Windows 8.1, and Why You Should Let Go of Windows 7

I got you all beat.

Step 1, there is no step 1.

Step 2, there is no step 1.

You already have win7.

PopcornMachine, May 10, 2020
  4. BigMack70 Win User

Windows sonic 7.1

Windows 8.1, and Why You Should Let Go of Windows 7

Wait wait wait I can do it in 3 steps

Diasble Metro:
    1) Don't buy Windows 8
    2) ?????
    3) Profit!

BigMack70, May 10, 2020
Thema:

Windows sonic 7.1

1. Windows sonic 7.1 - Similar Threads - sonic

2. I have a Asus sonic master that keeps coming up with enter password after the logo comes up...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I have a Asus sonic master that keeps coming up with enter password after the logo comes up...: Murray Nowlan How do I get past the enter password after the logo on my Asus sonic master comes on https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-asus-sonic-master-that-keeps-coming-up/d33c0cf2-c937-49cb-8d12-3a55dfe55d0f
  3. I have a Asus sonic master that keeps coming up with enter password after the logo comes up...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a Asus sonic master that keeps coming up with enter password after the logo comes up...: Murray Nowlan How do I get past the enter password after the logo on my Asus sonic master comes on https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-asus-sonic-master-that-keeps-coming-up/d33c0cf2-c937-49cb-8d12-3a55dfe55d0f
  4. I have a Asus sonic master that keeps coming up with enter password after the logo comes up...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows 11 Desktop connected with Microsoft Sonic Wireless Headphones. The user need...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Desktop connected with Microsoft Sonic Wireless Headphones. The user need...: Hello Team,We've encountered a query concerning the use of Windows Sonic Wireless headphones in conjunction with a Windows 11 Enterprise PC. The user utilizes these headphones wirelessly through a USB dongle without any issues for answering or making calls. However, there's a...
  6. Windows 11 Desktop connected with Microsoft Sonic Wireless Headphones. The user need...

Windows 11 Desktop connected with Microsoft Sonic Wireless Headphones. The user need...: Hello Team,We've encountered a query concerning the use of Windows Sonic Wireless headphones in conjunction with a Windows 11 Enterprise PC. The user utilizes these headphones wirelessly through a USB dongle without any issues for answering or making calls. However, there's a...
  7. My sonic studio 3 equalizer won't work on my windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My sonic studio 3 equalizer won't work on my windows 11: Hello, i want to ask a question.i used to have windows 10, with my asus ROG strix G15. And i use my headphones Sony WI XB400 for my daily use. Everything went perfectly, the sonic studio 3 equalizer works, and the bass boost is doing well.But since my last update to windows...
  8. My sonic studio 3 equalizer won't work on my windows 11

My sonic studio 3 equalizer won't work on my windows 11: Hello, i want to ask a question.i used to have windows 10, with my asus ROG strix G15. And i use my headphones Sony WI XB400 for my daily use. Everything went perfectly, the sonic studio 3 equalizer works, and the bass boost is doing well.But since my last update to windows...
  9. Paint 3D: Can't open saved project for Sonic the Hedgehog tutorial.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Paint 3D: Can't open saved project for Sonic the Hedgehog tutorial.: I am making part 4 of my Sonic the Hedgehog model in Paint 3D in my school computer, but the file in Paint 3D that I used the file is called "Modeling Sonic the Hedgehog in Paint 3D pt 2" but it doesn't load in my school computer because for some unknown reason, it...
  10. Paint 3D: Can't open saved project for Sonic the Hedgehog tutorial.

Paint 3D: Can't open saved project for Sonic the Hedgehog tutorial.: I am making part 4 of my Sonic the Hedgehog model in Paint 3D in my school computer, but the file in Paint 3D that I used the file is called "Modeling Sonic the Hedgehog in Paint 3D pt 2" but it doesn't load in my school computer because for some unknown reason, it...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows sonic win7