Windows 10: Windows Sonic and Dolby Atmos has no sound change when selecting them.

Discus and support Windows Sonic and Dolby Atmos has no sound change when selecting them. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; These used to work when you select them but since I upgraded my drive to a better ssd these no longer change the sound. My drivers are up to date and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/MetalBassFingers, Mar 21, 2020.

1. Windows Sonic and Dolby Atmos has no sound change when selecting them.

These used to work when you select them but since I upgraded my drive to a better ssd these no longer change the sound. My drivers are up to date and windows is also. All I can find online about this is how to turn them on but selecting them does not change the sound. I even tried uninstalling the realtek drivers and using the windows one but same thing no actual sound change apon selecting them.

submitted by /u/MetalBassFingers
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/MetalBassFingers, Mar 21, 2020

2. dolby atmos for headphones vs windows sonic

Hi,

With regards to your concern about having to pay $15 for Dolby Atmos for Headphones, we suggest that you contact the publisher of the application as we have limited information about their product.

Secondly, to compare Windows Sonic/ Spatial Sound with Dolby Atmos for Headphones, click
    here. You'll be able to get the information or specifications about Spatial Sound and compare it with Dolby Atmos
    for Headphones.

Let us know if you have any other concerns.

Eugene deV, Mar 21, 2020
  3. Byu2 Win User
    dolby atmos for headphones vs windows sonic

Thanks for your reply. as the pay of $15 is to windows store not publisher. The source you provided is programming parameters still not explain in detail difference windows sonic and dolby atom for headphone.

The dolby atom for earphone states it can turn any set of earphone into dolby atom experience, that means it convert existing audio source into dolby atom channels then output to earphones?

also, I searched all over the web cannot find any information from Microsoft about windows sonic and dolby atom for earphone.

4. Windows Sonic and Dolby Atmos has no sound change when selecting them.

Dolby Atmos for headphones not selectable in spatial sound

I recently installed Dolby Access from the Microsoft store to trial Dolby Atmos for headphones. During the trial I was able select Dolby Atmos for headphones in spacial sound settings but after purchasing the license the option is now gone, I am only able
    to select Off and Windows Sonic for Headphones in the spatial sound settings. I have tried updating sound drivers to latest, rolling back to generic windows drivers and reinstalling Dolby access with restarts inbetween with no luck. Have also updated windows

Edition Windows 10 Pro

Version 1903

OS build 18362.239

JimboJones122, Mar 21, 2020
Thema:

Windows Sonic and Dolby Atmos has no sound change when selecting them.

1. Windows Sonic and Dolby Atmos has no sound change when selecting them. - Similar Threads - Sonic Dolby Atmos

2. Audio switches to Windows Sonic instead of Dolby Atmos

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Audio switches to Windows Sonic instead of Dolby Atmos: Every time I boot up my pc my spatial sound switches from Dolby to Windows Sonic. Is there any way I can stop this from happening? submitted by /u/CSB12004 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lb5fbz/audio_switches_to_windows_sonic_instead_of_dolby/
  3. Spatial sound windows sonic and dolby atmos for headphones/home theater settings are not...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Spatial sound windows sonic and dolby atmos for headphones/home theater settings are not...: cSir someone has tampered my windows 10 PC's spatial sound coding feature... Since yesterday I am unable to upscale any Dolby digital; Dolby digital plus; Dolby true HD content into full Dolby atmos. Even though I have enabled Dolby atmos for headphones via the Dolby Access...
  4. dolby atmos sound

dolby atmos sound: in my lenovo ideapad L340 laptop in dolby audio app, virtual sourround sound was disabled when i connected headphones, virtual sourround is it work 2 externel speakers? please provide virtual sourround for headphones. also increase and decrease sound in movie, game, voice...
  5. Windows Sonic or Dolby Access doesn't change the sound anymore.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Sonic or Dolby Access doesn't change the sound anymore.: I upgraded my drive in the laptop so I put a fresh windows on it and now if I change the spatial sound to Dolby or Sonic the actual sound doesn't change. Changing it to sonic had a huge change of sound that I could not stand but Dolby was awesome but now with the new drive...
  6. Windows not allowing me to select Dolby Atmos

Windows not allowing me to select Dolby Atmos: Hi, When I select Dolby Atmos for home theater in the Spatial Sound format window of my Denon AVR device properties it defaults back to "Off", ie. I can't select it. It previously worked without issue. Please help....
  7. Dolby Atmos Spatial Sound not enabling

Dolby Atmos Spatial Sound not enabling: So, I did figure this out. I found another thread only 1!!! and ive been all over the internet trying to figure it out but i already kind of had an idea of what may of caused the issue. My Dolby Atmos Sound wouldnt enable. I could do windows sonic but when id click atmos...
  8. Dolby Atmos for headphones not selectable in spatial sound

in Windows 10 Customization
    Dolby Atmos for headphones not selectable in spatial sound: I recently installed Dolby Access from the Microsoft store to trial Dolby Atmos for headphones. During the trial I was able select Dolby Atmos for headphones in spacial sound settings but after purchasing the license the option is now gone, I am only able to select Off and...
  9. ''DOLBY ATMOS FOR HOME THEATER'', New Sound Setting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ''DOLBY ATMOS FOR HOME THEATER'', New Sound Setting: Hello! Quick question: Does my surround system have to be Dolby Atmos, for it to work? Because when I set it on/to ''Dolby Atmos for Home Theatre'', I hear absolutely no sound! Does this have to do to the fact that the trial period has expired? Or because my AV Receiver...
  10. Dolby Atmos for Headphones

Dolby Atmos for Headphones: Hello, I was excited for the Creator's Update in large part because of the addition of Dolby Atmos for headphones. However, after installing Dolby Access and the required additional content, I see that I will only have a 30-day trial. I was under the impression this was...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. dolby atmos no change