Windows 10: Windows sound problems

Discus and support Windows sound problems in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello I have been having problems with my sound for the past few days, i tried restarting the windows Sound service, turning it off and on again, it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by N42k0, Oct 9, 2019 at 11:47 AM.

1. N42k0 Win User

Windows sound problems

Hello

I have been having problems with my sound for the past few days, i tried restarting the windows Sound service, turning it off and on again, it got stuck at stopping the service so i forcefully stopped it witch was not the best idea... i started it again but nothing worked, then i tried updating the sound drivers witch didint work as well, then i tried re-installing it. From this point i'm blind... Please if anyone coud help me it would mean the world to me.

:)

2. Pavan_N Win User

Windows 10 sound problems.

Hi Roger,

I appreciate the troubleshooting steps you have tried to resolve the issue.

Please answer these questions to assist you better.

• Have you install all driver updates?
    • Do you get any error message?
    • In which browser are you facing this issue?
    • What is the make and model of your computer?

I suggest you to refer the Microsoft Article below and perform the troubleshooting steps suggested.

Fix sound problems

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/fix-sound-problems#v1h=tab01

Do let us know if you are able to get Sound with all relevant programs. Thank you.

3. Sound problem

Hi,

We need to investigate further so that we can identify the cause of the issue. We suggest running the Troubleshooter and see if it helps. Follow the steps below:

• Type and select Troubleshooting on the Search bar/Cortana.
    • Click Hardware and Sound.
    • Select Playing Audio under Sound.
    • Follow the steps that will be provided.
    If the steps does not work. We suggest downloading a fresh copy of the audio driver from Realtek and see if it helps.

Looking forward to your response.

4. cadaveca Win User

Windows sound problems

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue Windows sound problems :p

Thema:

Windows sound problems

1. Windows sound problems - Similar Threads - sound problems

2. sound problems

in Windows 10 Customization
    sound problems: I only get sound through my headphones and then only on YouTube. The normal newsfeed videos have no sound with or without headphones. I have a Dell Latitiude E6520 running Windows 10. This started after the last Windows update which was a major update. My sound settings seam...
  3. low sound can't recognize the problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    low sound can't recognize the problem: Hi As i said upper i have a big problem with audio specially in one game (PUBG) its most important to me beacuse i just bought new pc which have MSI B450 Gaming Plus Max as MOBO and i'm new with win10 stuff and others, i can't find any solution. Previous pc has Gigabyte H81...
  4. Sound Balance problem after Windows 10 updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Sound Balance problem after Windows 10 updates: Hello! After a couple of automatic updates of Windows 10 (64), I've found that sound balance L/R in my ASUS X552L has a problem, specially when using headphones. The Left side speaker is stronger than the Right side. I can manually adjust the balance trough Control...
  5. Sound Problems after update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Sound Problems after update: Yet again there is low sound volume after an update but this time there is no way to roll back the driver. I run an online radio station and this is getting ridiculous. It's obviously a problem that has been ongoing for a few years and yet it has gone on unresolved and the...
  6. sound problem

sound problem: I have just inherited a laptop and have been successful in updating windows and have also installed the recent windows 10 without a problem.......... but ! I can't get any sound to play on either a YouTube based video or a say a video downloaded on the BBC sports web site....
  7. Sounds problems with external TV

Sounds problems with external TV: Hi, i have a problem reproducing sounds on my external TV. Clue, i was enabling some windows functions(i enable all). Everything seems to be ok controllers, video is ok, etc etc. I tried everything, even like a clean startup without results. Please, help me. I couldnt...
  8. Facing problem to hear sound

Facing problem to hear sound: my sound system is not working.what can i do?not getting the sound. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/facing-problem-to-hear-sound/a50c4648-3f88-46c6-a35e-4f9507e3e0ee
  9. Headphones sound problem with windows 10 64bit update 1903 build 18362.295

Headphones sound problem with windows 10 64bit update 1903 build 18362.295: I was checking some things when i noticed an update on windows 10 64 bit. I clicked restart now and when the update finished i logged in to my account just to experience some weird glitches (couldn't search for control panel or other things, no sound in my headphones). So i...
  10. sound problems

sound problems: how do I get sound on my pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sound-problems/ff4c451f-2c4a-4912-87cf-8049e91d45bb