Windows 10: windows sound setting hz can't chance

Discus and support windows sound setting hz can't chance in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; i can't chance my sound hz from 48000 to 192000 on my new computer whit windows 10, is ther a way that i can chance it?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Nicklas Fjelbye, Jul 30, 2020.

1. windows sound setting hz can't chance

i can't chance my sound hz from 48000 to 192000 on my new computer whit windows 10, is ther a way that i can chance it?

:)

Nicklas Fjelbye, Jul 30, 2020
  2. cadaveca Win User

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue windows sound setting hz can't chance :p

cadaveca, Jul 30, 2020
  3. Sound card amplification settings

Yeah unfortunately ASUS and Realtek are not stepping up and fixing this it seems. Wherever I see such problems mentioned on forums some users are suggesting just uninstalling the Realtek driver and using the Windows audio driver.

Frag Maniac, Jul 30, 2020
  4. windows sound setting hz can't chance

(SOLVED) How to change the sound output rate to 44100 hz/ No option too change sound output rate to 44100 hz?

EDIT: Turns out solving the issue I was suffering from (where some games would suffer from audio issues) was fixed by simply updating and then restarting my laptop.

I've been experiencing a few problems with audio on certain games, and a friend of mine recommended that I change the audio output rate to 44100 hz.

I already know how to change the audio output rate, so I went to right-click on the speaker icon in the bottom-right of my screen and clicked "Sounds". When the sound window opened up, I switched to the "Playback" tab to select the "Speakers" device (The
    only playback device that was listed on that tab). When I selected the "Speakers" device, I clicked "Properties" in the bottom-right of the sound window. On the window for "Speakers Properties", I changed to the Advanced tab.

windows sound setting hz can't chance fc45e772-2fd4-4834-9c6a-bb85e19840ea?upload=true.png

Unless I've missed something, there are only two options that can be seen here and both of them are 48000 Hz.

Is there any way for me to change the sound output rate to a setting that's 44100 hz?

ArthurWang1, Jul 30, 2020
Thema:

windows sound setting hz can't chance

1. windows sound setting hz can't chance - Similar Threads - sound setting can't

2. Can't go to 120 Hz on my monitor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't go to 120 Hz on my monitor: I have a BenQ Mobiuz monitor with a max refresh rate of 165 Hz. I used to have it at a maximum refresh rate of 120 hz, but ever since my cousin played around with some settings, my monitor can't go higher than 60hz.I asked him what he did and tells me he doesn't knowI went to...
  3. Can't go to 120 Hz on my monitor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't go to 120 Hz on my monitor: I have a BenQ Mobiuz monitor with a max refresh rate of 165 Hz. I used to have it at a maximum refresh rate of 120 hz, but ever since my cousin played around with some settings, my monitor can't go higher than 60hz.I asked him what he did and tells me he doesn't knowI went to...
  4. monitor hz

in Windows 10 Gaming
    monitor hz: My TV is 60 Hz, when I connect it to the pc, Windows sets the Hz to 59.955 Hz, when it is set to 59.955 Hz, the colors become dull, when I manually set it to 60 Hz, the colors and the image become much clearer. What is the cause? Is it better to set it to 60 Hz?windows10 21h2...
  5. monitor hz

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    monitor hz: My TV is 60 Hz, when I connect it to the pc, Windows sets the Hz to 59.955 Hz, when it is set to 59.955 Hz, the colors become dull, when I manually set it to 60 Hz, the colors and the image become much clearer. What is the cause? Is it better to set it to 60 Hz?windows10 21h2...
  6. monitor hz

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Moniter hz

in Windows 10 Customization
    Moniter hz: When I try to change my moniter hz from 60 to 240 it says I do not have administrive rights. What should I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/moniter-hz/092fadd9-757f-48f5-9035-0d4ab592233d
  8. limited hz

in Windows 10 Gaming
    limited hz: hello, I have recently got this new monitor (HP). new. I got this monitor for gaming but windows is only letting me go to 60hz. now this monitor is 144hz. is there anyway that anyone reading this knows how to fix it....
  9. Can't set my DisplayPort monitor to 144 Hz in Windows 10 October 2018 Update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can't set my DisplayPort monitor to 144 Hz in Windows 10 October 2018 Update: I just updated to Windows 10 October 2018 Update (1809), and I can't set my main monitor to 144 Hz. It is connected via DisplayPort, and I have no problem setting the refresh rate in my other monitors. Also, if I set the refresh rate to 120 Hz or 60 Hz on my main monitor, it...
  10. Free Windows? Not A Chance

in Windows 10 News
    Free Windows? Not A Chance: Microsoft last week doused speculation that it would make Windows free across the board. "We've not had any conversations [about] Windows 10 being a loss leader for us," Kevin Turner, Microsoft's chief operating officer, said at a technology conference sponsored by Credit...