Windows 10: Windows Sound settings change after restart

Discus and support Windows Sound settings change after restart in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, I have had my PC for 3 days now and every time I boot my pc the sound changes from 5.1 audio to surround, it really annoys me because surround... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by TheLimitGamer, Sep 6, 2019.

1. Windows Sound settings change after restart

Hello,

I have had my PC for 3 days now and every time I boot my pc the sound changes from 5.1 audio to surround, it really annoys me because surround sounds tinny with my headphones. It would be nice if someone tells me how to fix it Windows Sound settings change after restart :) Thanks in advance.

Windows Sound settings change after restart 6644f473-3402-4421-9502-761c69e96aba?upload=true.png

:)

TheLimitGamer, Sep 6, 2019
  2. cadaveca Win User

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue Windows Sound settings change after restart :p

cadaveca, Sep 6, 2019
  3. How to change Windows starting sound in Win7?

Right click on your desktop then from the list choose Personalise and this window should open.

Windows Sound settings change after restart 12345.jpg

If you look at the bottom of my pic you should see the windows sounds option, I have put a red circle round this in the pic.

Click on sounds and another box will load and here you should have the option to change the startup sound.

Windows Sound settings change after restart 123.jpg

You can choose you own sound by using the browse button.

You can also use the dropdown list to set a windows sound and this should not effect any other sounds as far as i remember.

animal007uk, Sep 6, 2019
  4. Alden Rey Win User

Windows Sound settings change after restart

How to change "sound control panel" settings in Windows 10

Hi,

If the sound format settings goes back to cd quality after restart, we suggest you check if sound enhancement is enabled. Driver enhancements give you some special sound effects that will enhance your audio experience. To disable the enhancements, simply follow
    the steps provided below:

• Click Start.
    • Type Sound in the Start search box and click Sound from the available options.
    • On the Playback tab, click Speakers and then click Properties.
    • Click the Enhancements tab and then select the Disable all enhancements check box.
    • Then follow the steps by Vanessa Yar to change the sound format, Click on Apply then Ok.

We also suggest you update the driver of your audio. Generally speaking, updated drivers deliver better functionality and improved performance. For the most part, you certainly want to upgrade your drivers unless you have a very specific reason for not wanting
    to do so. To perform the task, simply follow the steps provided by Andre Da Costa on this

link

If you require any further information, feel free to let us know.

Regards.

Alden Rey, Sep 6, 2019
Thema:

Windows Sound settings change after restart

1. Windows Sound settings change after restart - Similar Threads - Sound settings change

2. Windows sound keeps changing sound settings and reverting to stereo

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows sound keeps changing sound settings and reverting to stereo: Nearly every time I go to play something I have to right click on the sound icon in the toolbar and reselect ATMOS. Windows constantly sets the sound output to STEREO.I have seen this question asked several times and each time the suggestion is to re-install the sound...
  3. Windows sound keeps changing sound settings and reverting to stereo

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows sound keeps changing sound settings and reverting to stereo: Nearly every time I go to play something I have to right click on the sound icon in the toolbar and reselect ATMOS. Windows constantly sets the sound output to STEREO.I have seen this question asked several times and each time the suggestion is to re-install the sound...
  4. No sound after computer restart

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No sound after computer restart: A couple days ago I turned on my PC and on the bottom right of my desktop where it usually shows the speaker icon to control the volume, there was a red "x" next to the speaker icon. I tried updating my drivers, doing stuff in CMD, and I found one solution that worked,...
  5. No sound after computer restart

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No sound after computer restart: A couple days ago I turned on my PC and on the bottom right of my desktop where it usually shows the speaker icon to control the volume, there was a red "x" next to the speaker icon. I tried updating my drivers, doing stuff in CMD, and I found one solution that worked,...
  6. No sound after computer restart

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. STOP CHANGING THE SOUND SETTINGS!!!!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    STOP CHANGING THE SOUND SETTINGS!!!!: Microsoft stop changing the sound settings with your security patches!!!!!!!!! You are creating an absolute nightmare for people in the broadcast and AV business. For the last 2 - 3 months almost every time Windows performs security updates the sample rate, bit rate, and...
  8. Windows 10 Keyboard repeat rate settings change after restart.

Windows 10 Keyboard repeat rate settings change after restart.: Hello. I would like to change the repeat rate for my keyboard, and it works how I want it to until I shut down/restart my computer. I can't seem to figure out how to fix it. Please help....
  9. Sound Settings change after update

Sound Settings change after update: Why is it nearly every time Windows 10 updates it changes previously set sound settings? Also on the last update it totally wiped all my music out of windows media player and it will not retrieve it anymore....
  10. Personalization changes in Windows settings are all lost after a shutdown or restart

Personalization changes in Windows settings are all lost after a shutdown or restart: Over the last few days, I've noticed than any and all personalization changes I've made in Window settings on my Windows 10 desktop PC with all current updates are undone and lost after a shutdown or restart. Has anyone else observed this? [ATTACH] [ATTACH] As an...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows sound setting not saved when reboot