Windows 10: Windows Sound Settings will not load at all

Discus and support Windows Sound Settings will not load at all in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I am unable to open the Windows sound settings on my computer. When I go to settings it just freezes and does nothing. The only way I can change sound... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by TabletopBeatle, May 8, 2021.

1. Windows Sound Settings will not load at all

I am unable to open the Windows sound settings on my computer. When I go to settings it just freezes and does nothing. The only way I can change sound input is to click on the sound icon on my taskbar, wait 10-15 seconds, and change it there. I have tried restarting my computer, I have tried running the troubleshooter, but I have had no luck. I'm afraid the taskbar method will stop working and I will be stuck with being unable to change inputs.

:)

TabletopBeatle, May 8, 2021
  2. cadaveca Win User

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue Windows Sound Settings will not load at all :p

cadaveca, May 8, 2021
  3. Sound card amplification settings

Yeah unfortunately ASUS and Realtek are not stepping up and fixing this it seems. Wherever I see such problems mentioned on forums some users are suggesting just uninstalling the Realtek driver and using the Windows audio driver.

Frag Maniac, May 8, 2021
  4. Windows Sound Settings will not load at all

Windows 10 Startup Sound

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to follow the steps below to set sounds:

• Right click on the Sound icon from the System Tray and click on Sounds.
    • Browse for the sound and click on apply and Ok.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, May 8, 2021
Thema:

Windows Sound Settings will not load at all

1. Windows Sound Settings will not load at all - Similar Threads - Sound Settings load

2. no sound at all

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    no sound at all: I need to have sound on my machine I keep being disconnected on my sound. I am connected wired connection and I check the volume it is up. I need to hear thru the headset since i use it on my game....
  3. No sounds at all

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    No sounds at all: I installed Windows 10, but there's no sound at all. I'm using Xonar Essence STX and installed the drivers. The sound card makes the click sound when I boot up windows, and the drivers appear to be properly installed. In sound settings in Windows I can see it being as the...
  4. Laptop Speakers not showing in sound settings at all

Laptop Speakers not showing in sound settings at all: I have updated my computer which is a MSI GL73 8RD. Update failed on 1/29/2021, and retried update and then my speakers were not listed at all. [ATTACH]...
  5. no sound at all

no sound at all: I tried to play video or music on my laptop using laptop speaker but no sound at all, I had tried to reinstall all driver but still no sound, services running for windows audio and audio end point builder and I had tried to stop and restart many times, when I tried...
  6. Windows Loading All Types

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Loading All Types: I dont know why but in my PC all types of Microsoft Loadings works in weird manner . 1. Windows Smart Defender Scan :- When I scan my whole system using Windows Samrt Defender scan then the ETA time always shows wrong time . And the loading bar suddenly raises from approx...
  7. continuous loading sound

continuous loading sound: My pc quite much more often than not has a loading sound even after I have had it on for awhile. Is this sound normal or not? If not, what would be the tech issue and is there a way to fix it?...
  8. settings not loading

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    settings not loading: my setting dont load up for some reason because there is a white line underneath it if anyone knows why pls reply it looks like this: [IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/settings-not-loading/1aea367b-3176-4df0-8591-7197aedf2ead
  9. no sound at all

no sound at all: so when i first got windows 10 upgrade i went in and downloaded the drivers and it was pretty easy to fix. i switched hard drives and had to reinstall windows now my computer i cant find and sound driver it says everything is incompatible i need help badly. its and older...
  10. Unable to load Sounds, View advanced display settings or GraphicsDrivr

in Windows 10 Support
    Unable to load Sounds, View advanced display settings or GraphicsDrivr: Hello I'm having quite a strange problem. Yesterday my PC started acting quite strange by not letting me access certain functions of Windows 10 like opening "Sounds" or viewing my advanced display options. On top of that, I couldn't access NVIDIA Geforce Experience or update...