Windows 10: Windows Specification

Discus and support Windows Specification in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; How do I update my windows specification version 1909 to 2004? I updated everything on my windows update area and still no luck on updating it. And how... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Joseph_O, Sep 19, 2020.

1. Joseph_O Win User

Windows Specification

How do I update my windows specification version 1909 to 2004? I updated everything on my windows update area and still no luck on updating it. And how do I update the OS build from 18363.1110 to 184 something the acer tech told me OS build should be 184 something

:)

Joseph_O, Sep 19, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 19, 2020
  3. dalchina Win User
    Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Sep 19, 2020
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows Specification

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Sep 19, 2020
Thema:

Windows Specification

1. Windows Specification - Similar Threads - Specification

2. Scroll wheel doesn't work on a specific dialog

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Scroll wheel doesn't work on a specific dialog: Hello, I have a Dell mouse whose scroll wheel works on all of my apps and in most Windows dialogs. However, I have noticed that it no longer functions on one specific window, and I'm pretty sure it used to in the past i.e. a preview Windows update. I don't know the official...
  3. Unable to assign keyboard shortcut to a specific Slovak QWERTY keyboard

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unable to assign keyboard shortcut to a specific Slovak QWERTY keyboard: In the Language Bar Options tab of Advanced Key Settings I have four actions: Between input languages -> Left Alt+Shift To English United States - US -> Left Alt+Shift+1 To Russian Russia - Russian -> Left Alt+Shift+3 To Slovak Slovakia - Slovak QWERTY -> Left Alt+Shift+2...
  4. how to hide specific photos from slideshow

in Windows 10 Customization
    how to hide specific photos from slideshow: I want my screensaver to be a slideshow of all my photos, with just certain photos excluded. Is there a possibility to do that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-hide-specific-photos-from-slideshow/fac53960-ba28-4564-8db8-a49e4b008ff0
  5. How to make the pictures taken with camera automatically save in a specific folder?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to make the pictures taken with camera automatically save in a specific folder?: Hello, So I've been having some issues with my pictures being saved where I don't want them to be saved. So my device is Surface Pro 7, which has a camera. Whenever I take pictures using the camera, the pictures automatically go to my Onedrive folder, and the pictures don't...
  6. How to force install specific on hand mouse driver Win10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to force install specific on hand mouse driver Win10: [ATTACH] I am trying to install a specific mouse driver via device manager in Win10 but it won't allow it. I get the message "The best driver for this device is already installed" and it ends there. best driver already installed generic installed driver How can I...
  7. Can't download a specific file

Can't download a specific file: I try to download a file and it says "network error". I thought its chrome problem, but tried on Edge and it failed there too. Other files can be downloaded. This is a single PDF file that doesn't work. submitted by /u/gitrikt [link] [comments]...
  8. How to create active directory domain user account with a specific SID ?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to create active directory domain user account with a specific SID ?: Hi all, I have deleted an active directory user account on my domain controller server. Can I recreate this user account with the old SID of this user account ? Because I need to use this user account to log into user's computer profile again to get some data on it. After...
  9. Restore minimized window to a specific screen?

Restore minimized window to a specific screen?: submitted by /u/ubermaan [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/je8tsa/restore_minimized_window_to_a_specific_screen/
  10. cant install specific program

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    cant install specific program: Pls help i cant install blender it says system administrator has set policies that prevent this installation, it is only that program. pls help idk if windows dosent know im that i am the admin....