Windows 10: Windows Specification

Discus and support Windows Specification in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; How do I update my windows specification version 1909 to 2004? I updated everything on my windows update area and still no luck on updating it. And how... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Joseph_O, Sep 19, 2020.

1. Joseph_O Win User

Windows Specification

How do I update my windows specification version 1909 to 2004? I updated everything on my windows update area and still no luck on updating it. And how do I update the OS build from 18363.1110 to 184 something the acer tech told me OS build should be 184 something

:)

Joseph_O, Sep 19, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 19, 2020
  3. dalchina Win User
    Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Sep 19, 2020
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows Specification

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Sep 19, 2020
Thema:

Windows Specification

1. Windows Specification - Similar Threads - Specification

2. Is there a way to script a device to use a specific driver, even if its not marked as...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a way to script a device to use a specific driver, even if its not marked as...: Hi, I was hoping to see if anyone has had any luck scripting the assignment of a specific driver to a device? I've tried using pnputil to install the driver, it gets added to the store but the device does not automatically pick it up. If I do this manually in device manager...
  3. Is there a way to script a device to use a specific driver, even if its not marked as...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there a way to script a device to use a specific driver, even if its not marked as...: Hi, I was hoping to see if anyone has had any luck scripting the assignment of a specific driver to a device? I've tried using pnputil to install the driver, it gets added to the store but the device does not automatically pick it up. If I do this manually in device manager...
  4. Having a BSOD from Win32kfull by closing a specific Winforms Control

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Having a BSOD from Win32kfull by closing a specific Winforms Control: Win32kfull BSOD since KB5034848 with Exception_Double_Fault in the symbol named win32kfull!SetOrClrWF+18eBSOD is caused while closing a specific WinForms complex control in an application developed by my companyIntroduced since KB5034848Stlll present with KB5035853...
  5. Having a BSOD from Win32kfull by closing a specific Winforms Control

Having a BSOD from Win32kfull by closing a specific Winforms Control: Win32kfull BSOD since KB5034848 with Exception_Double_Fault in the symbol named win32kfull!SetOrClrWF+18eBSOD is caused while closing a specific WinForms complex control in an application developed by my companyIntroduced since KB5034848Stlll present with KB5035853...
  6. BSOD when playing one specific game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD when playing one specific game: I have recurring BSOD when playing a specific game. All other games run fine but this either just crashes on its own or crashes my entire pc.Here is a link to minidump files if someone who knows more can take a look.https://easyupload.io/8madw9...
  7. BSOD when playing one specific game

BSOD when playing one specific game: I have recurring BSOD when playing a specific game. All other games run fine but this either just crashes on its own or crashes my entire pc.Here is a link to minidump files if someone who knows more can take a look.https://easyupload.io/8madw9...
  8. Event ID 41, Category 63. Shutdowns while gaming.More Specifically when gaming gamepass games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Event ID 41, Category 63. Shutdowns while gaming.More Specifically when gaming gamepass games: - <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">- <System> <Provider Name="Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power" Guid="{331c3b3a-2005-44c2-ac5e-77220c37d6b4}" /> <EventID>41</EventID> <Version>9</Version> <Level>1</Level> <Task>63</Task>...
  9. Event ID 41, Category 63. Shutdowns while gaming.More Specifically when gaming gamepass games

Event ID 41, Category 63. Shutdowns while gaming.More Specifically when gaming gamepass games: - <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">- <System> <Provider Name="Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power" Guid="{331c3b3a-2005-44c2-ac5e-77220c37d6b4}" /> <EventID>41</EventID> <Version>9</Version> <Level>1</Level> <Task>63</Task>...
  10. Explorer not starting for specific user after automatic disk check

Explorer not starting for specific user after automatic disk check: My friend, after an automatic disk check occurred, logged into his main account and explorer would not start. He could get into other applications via Task Manager, even Control Panel, but the shell itself would not start. The theme was also partly broken, like when you...