Windows 10: Windows Speech Reckognition Macros special keys

Discus and support Windows Speech Reckognition Macros special keys in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I am starting to use that app and trying to make it trigger the 'F5' special key. Tried {{f5}}, that did not work. Any tips?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by jecot, Apr 15, 2020.

1. jecot Win User

Windows Speech Reckognition Macros special keys

Hi, I am starting to use that app and trying to make it trigger the 'F5' special key.

Tried {{f5}}, that did not work.

Any tips?

:)

jecot, Apr 15, 2020
  2. JunkEater Win User

windows 10 Windows Speech Recognition Macros not working

hi I am trying to use Windows Speech Recognition Macros in Windows 10 but everytime I try to open it, it just gives me this message:

Can't start Speech Macros

Windows Speech Recognition Macros was unable to initialize its command system to begin operation

I've tried to uninstall it and reinstall it again and again but still doesnt work? Can anyone help me?

JunkEater, Apr 15, 2020
  3. windows speech recognition macros not opening.

I recently got windows speech recognition macros for my nextbook 10.1 running windows 10. The speech recognition works fine, but if I try to open the macros it doesn't do anything, it doesn't even have an error message. I tried to run as administrator
    and re install it, but it just won't open.

DavidTheAwesome, Apr 15, 2020
  4. RoboX Win User

Razer DeathAdder 2013 - Macro and Change Dpi

1- How can I craeate a Macro ? Synapse-->Macros-->+ key--> record (and click keys)-->???

2- Can I create a Macro to bind keys to change dpi step on the fly?

RoboX, Apr 15, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows Speech Reckognition Macros special keys - Similar Threads - Speech Reckognition Macros

2. Windows Speech Recognition Macros WSR

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Speech Recognition Macros WSR: Hey, is there any way to get this program for Windows 10? Seems the old download is now gone and I used this for gaming to make some things voice activated. Pretty sad I can't figure out a way to do it anymore....
  3. Windows Speech Recognition Macros WSR

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Speech Recognition Macros WSR: Hey, is there any way to get this program for Windows 10? Seems the old download is now gone and I used this for gaming to make some things voice activated. Pretty sad I can't figure out a way to do it anymore....
  4. Special Function Key not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Special Function Key not working: I have an Lenovo Ideapad S145 And lenovo has their own set of special functions Volume up/down, Mic On/Off, Touchpad Enabled/Disabled etc.For some reason the Camera Privacy Mode on/off function key doesnt work When I click it shows the screen overlay as camera off but it...
  5. User customized macro in Windows 10 "Speech Recognition" or Cortana

in Cortana
    User customized macro in Windows 10 "Speech Recognition" or Cortana: Please confirm that currently there is no support in Windows 10 for user customized sequence of commands macros in either "Speech Recognition" or CortanaMany thanks, A...
  6. Special Keys

in Windows 10 Customization
    Special Keys: I installed windows on my ThinkPad using my own product key but the special keys apart from the volume and brightness ones do not work, although the functions do which means they are not broken. Please help....
  7. Special keys and function keys

in Windows 10 Customization
    Special keys and function keys: Recently I started having a problem with the special keys and function keys. When I want to enlarge or decrease the volume F6 ,F7, F8 nothing happens or select the pages link, or when I press F5 it's resets the whole page that I was. I tried to look for something at the...
  8. Is it safe to install & use Windows Speech Recognition Macros from 2009 with Windows 10?

in Cortana
    Is it safe to install & use Windows Speech Recognition Macros from 2009 with Windows 10?: Hi there, I am a disabled PC user who is heavily reliant on voice recognition and foot pedals and a foot mouse to use my PC. For voice recognition I primarily use Dragon NaturallySpeaking. I generally can't play computer games but I would like to. Recently I came across...
  9. Special Keys

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Special Keys: How do I attach a letter series to a key or combination of keys so that when the key is hit the letter series will be inserted? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/special-keys/e68c8d82-175f-4533-aa56-e6adabd25606
  10. Creating a special function shortcut macro in Window !0

in Windows 10 Support
    Creating a special function shortcut macro in Window !0: Using the one line of text below i can load text into clipboard Code: type c:\scripts\test.txt | clip[/quote] putting that into a new shortcut and assigning the preferred hotkeys works fine The final step was to paste the text into the current document at the point of focus...