Windows 10: Windows Speech Recogniser în Romanian language

Discus and support Windows Speech Recogniser în Romanian language in Cortana to solve the problem; i need an aplication for speech recogniser for .waw file în romanian language ***Original Title: i need an aplication for speech recogniser for .waw... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by pdehill, Feb 3, 2020.

1. pdehill Win User

Windows Speech Recogniser în Romanian language

i need an aplication for speech recogniser for .waw file în romanian language

***Original Title: i need an aplication for speech recogniser for .waw file în romanian language***

:)

pdehill, Feb 3, 2020

2. Speech Recognition Error: The recogniser language must match the language of the user interface.

This is what fixed it for me, though there are two parts to it and I'm not sure which was the active ingredient:

1. I installed the language packs for English (US) and English (UK) under
      Start Menu > [Windows] Settings > Time & Language > Language > Add a preferred language
      . That is, the two keyboard languages which were showing up under the Language Bar despite not being listed as installed.
      If this problem affects you, it may or may not be a different set of languages causing the problem.
    2. Once they finished installing, I uninstalled them by clicking on them in the same settings window and clicking Remove.
    3. Under Start Menu > [Windows] Settings > Time & Language > Speech I enabled the "Recognise non-native accents for this language" checkbox.
    4. I tried loading the Windows Speech Recognition app again and it worked this time. It continued to work setting "Recognise non-native accents for this language" back to Disabled.

Sven Viking, Feb 3, 2020
  3. Cortana speech language?

Hi Oliver,

Thank you for being a part of Windows 10.

I appreciate you for providing details about the issue and we are happy to help you.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to check the language and speech settings in Cortana.

• Press Windows + I keys on the keyboard to open settings menu.
    • Click on Time and language and select region and language.
    • Under Language option, check which language is Set as default.
    • If you find different language, you can change it by clicking on Add a language option.
    • Select your preferred language (English UK) and click on
      Set as default
      under English UK language.
    • Now, click on English UK and click on Options.
    • Download the language, handwriting and speech packs.
    • Now, click on Speech from the Time and language settings menu.
    • Check if you are able to select the speech settings to English UK.
    • After performing above steps, check if you are able to use Cortana.
    Reference: Refer to the following Microsoft article on
    Cortana & search.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/cortana-search

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Harshavardhan Rathod, Feb 3, 2020
  4. Windows Speech Recogniser în Romanian language

Speech Recognition Error: The recogniser language must match the language of the user interface.

I had this problem myself and found a number on the web with the same issue, but none of them were able to find an answer. Writing this in order to answer my own question for the benefit of future people.

I have not used speech recognition before on this machine (Windows 10 Home 64-bit v1903). Attempting to load the Windows Speech Recognition app resulted in the following error:

[Window Title]

Speech Recognition Error

[Main Instruction]

Speech Recognition could not start because the language configuration is not supported.

[Content]

The recogniser language must match the language of the user interface. Please change the recogniser language in the Speech Recognition control panel under Advanced Options.

[OK]

The only languages I could find in any settings anywhere were English (Australia), except for the language taskbar option which showed options for English (Australia) US Keyboard (active), English (UK) UK Keyboard, and English US.

The speech recognition language was set to English (Australia). The Speech Recognition module of the English (Australia) language pack was installed. English (Australia) was the only installed language pack, Preferred Language or display language. Region
    and regional format were set to Australia. Keyboard was set to English (Australia) US keyboard. I tried setting "Override for default input method" to English (Australia) or Use Language List but neither helped...

Sven Viking, Feb 3, 2020
Thema:

Windows Speech Recogniser în Romanian language

1. Windows Speech Recogniser în Romanian language - Similar Threads - Speech Recogniser în

2. Speech recognition language

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Speech recognition language: Speech recognition language how to stop USA voice and use UK voice https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/speech-recognition-language/292d04a4-db39-44eb-b667-e1020cfe3a20
  3. Speech recognition language

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Speech recognition language: Speech recognition language how to stop USA voice and use UK voice https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/speech-recognition-language/292d04a4-db39-44eb-b667-e1020cfe3a20
  4. OS Windows for Romanian country

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OS Windows for Romanian country: Exist in Windows 10 code page for Romanian language? I found on the internet information: code page ISO-8859-16 Latin 10 was removed from supported codepages by OS Windows. Is it true? Which ANSI code page in Romanian country is used in Windows? Exist Romanian Windows...
  5. Speech settings/language

in Windows 10 Customization
    Speech settings/language: I've got only the english US voice package installed but the speech language setting is grayed out with nothing selected along with "Recognise non-native accents for this language" and i also cannot set up my mic for speech recognition and im on windows 10. Any help would be...
  6. Can't set speech language

Can't set speech language: I can not add speech language in windows 10 settings watch these screenshots [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] so I need a answer for it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-set-speech-language/54444b43-d46c-4203-8463-619c622047c2
  7. Speech recognition Multi language

in Cortana
    Speech recognition Multi language: I have trained the United States speech recognition on windows 10 for my third party software "Voice Attack". I am able to choose the speech engine recognition in the software. Question: I am normally using the German language as primary language. If i change the setting...
  8. Display and speech languages - Speech recognition problems

Display and speech languages - Speech recognition problems: I am running the current version of Windows 10 1909 Pro. When starting Speech Recognition, I get the following: [ATTACH] I have searched the internet for a solution to this. As best as I can tell, both of these are set to English US. Interestingly, Cortana works fine...
  9. i need an aplication for speech recogniser for .waw file în romanian language

in Cortana
    i need an aplication for speech recogniser for .waw file în romanian language: i need an aplication for speech recogniser for .waw file în romanian language https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-an-aplication-for-speech-recogniser-for-waw/e9de703b-6370-435a-ba3a-209542e3af62"
  10. Speech Recongnition language

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Speech Recongnition language: Went to turn on speech recognition, it tells me that it can't turn on because of my current display language. It is set at English and always has been. How is that possible?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windoaws 10 add voices romanian language pack