Windows 10: Windows Speech-To-Text Have Connection Issue With Cellular Data

Discus and support Windows Speech-To-Text Have Connection Issue With Cellular Data in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I often use Speech To Text. The problem is that it works fine if connected to a Wi-Fi. But whenever I connect it to mobile hotspot, using 4g data. It... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by DuongDuc1, Jun 24, 2022.

1. DuongDuc1 Win User

Windows Speech-To-Text Have Connection Issue With Cellular Data

I often use Speech To Text. The problem is that it works fine if connected to a Wi-Fi. But whenever I connect it to mobile hotspot, using 4g data. It has connection issue.

:)

DuongDuc1, Jun 24, 2022
  2. Eric Ber Win User

Cellular/SIM connection not available/disappearing

Hi,

A faulty cellular adapter is one of the possible reasons why the cellular connection is disappearing from the laptop. A disabled adapter in the Network Connections Settings can also be the cause of this issue. We suggest you to enable the cellular connection
    in the Network Connections settings. You can follow the steps below:

• Press the Windows key.
    • Type View Network Connections.
    • Press the Enter key.
    • Right-click on the cellular adapter and click Enable.

Should you need further assistance, don't hesitate to get back to us.

Eric Ber, Jun 24, 2022
  3. freda Win User
    text to speech

Do you heard of software which can read text in any application and convert text to mp3, wav, ogg or vox files? I known one - Alive Text to Speech , but it is not a free software, i can use it for 20 days.

Do you recommend a free software?

Thank you!

freda, Jun 24, 2022
  4. Windows Speech-To-Text Have Connection Issue With Cellular Data

Connecting to cellular network data?

Hi,

We have an article that you can use as a reference to answer your concern. Check out the article:
    Cellular settings in Windows 10.
    Follow the steps to be able to connect to a cellular data network even without a SIM card.

Let us know if you need anything else. We're here to help.

Martin Bar, Jun 24, 2022
Thema:

Windows Speech-To-Text Have Connection Issue With Cellular Data

1. Windows Speech-To-Text Have Connection Issue With Cellular Data - Similar Threads - Speech Text Connection

2. Dell latitude e6440 cellular data connection issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dell latitude e6440 cellular data connection issue: I have dell latitude e6440 model I am trying to use sim card at my device but there no option showing for cellular and fir that I tried install a sierra wireless Inc 4g lte mobile broadband card adapter but they can't work properly...
  3. Dell latitude e6440 cellular data connection issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dell latitude e6440 cellular data connection issue: I have dell latitude e6440 model I am trying to use sim card at my device but there no option showing for cellular and fir that I tried install a sierra wireless Inc 4g lte mobile broadband card adapter but they can't work properly...
  4. Dell latitude e6440 cellular data connection issue

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Speech to text

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Speech to text: Hello!In the past when i press the windows button and the letter h, speech to text will normally work. Now it is no longer working.Can you assist? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/speech-to-text/5c51e32e-5082-43dc-8a32-5ce5835cf0b9
  6. Windows Speech to Text Error "No internet connection"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Speech to Text Error "No internet connection": Help Please. I am trying to write long scripts. I need this functionality back. Dell Tech fully updated me and did a bunch of other stuff to no avail. My internet both cable and wifi is fine. I unplugged ethernet and tried my mobile hotspot. I turned off virus protection and...
  7. Windows Speech to Text Error "No internet connection"

Windows Speech to Text Error "No internet connection": Help Please. I am trying to write long scripts. I need this functionality back. Dell Tech fully updated me and did a bunch of other stuff to no avail. My internet both cable and wifi is fine. I unplugged ethernet and tried my mobile hotspot. I turned off virus protection and...
  8. Windows Speech-To-Text Have Connection Issue With Cellular Data

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Speech-To-Text Have Connection Issue With Cellular Data: I often use Speech To Text. The problem is that it works fine if connected to a Wi-Fi. But whenever I connect it to mobile hotspot, using 4g data. It has connection issue....
  9. text to speech

in Windows 10 Customization
    text to speech: I am trying to locate other united states female voices to add but can't locate them. Please help!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/text-to-speech/99702a97-6694-4e10-a2b4-614a713ce8db
  10. Text to Speech

Text to Speech: Text to Speech identifies the acronyms incorrectly: Example: NM is spoken 'nanometer'. Reading Aviation material the NM is 'nautical mile' and VOR is not 'voor', it is V.O.R. There are more. I would like to modify TEXT to SPEECH speech file or dictionary relative to what...