Windows 10: Windows speed got worst after upgrade to windows 11

Discus and support Windows speed got worst after upgrade to windows 11 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; HelloI was super happy with windows 10. I have upgraded to windows 11 and my speed got worst. The poorest performance windows 11 has. Please guide to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Amar Pratap, Oct 23, 2021.

1. Windows speed got worst after upgrade to windows 11

HelloI was super happy with windows 10. I have upgraded to windows 11 and my speed got worst. The poorest performance windows 11 has. Please guide to solve asap.

:)

Amar Pratap, Oct 23, 2021

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 23, 2021
  3. Nordic Win User
    Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Oct 23, 2021
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows speed got worst after upgrade to windows 11

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Oct 23, 2021
Thema:

Windows speed got worst after upgrade to windows 11

1. Windows speed got worst after upgrade to windows 11 - Similar Threads - speed got worst

2. MY AUDIO QUALITY GOT WORST AFTER A REINSTALLATION OF BLUETOOTH DRIVER

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MY AUDIO QUALITY GOT WORST AFTER A REINSTALLATION OF BLUETOOTH DRIVER: I reinstalled it because of some lag and now it's worst. My Bluetooth headphones https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-audio-quality-got-worst-after-a-reinstallation/005d580c-66b0-470f-be4d-04cd05be282e
  3. Windows 11 is the worst window

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 is the worst window: I think this is worst windows 11 OS. each time it updates, it crashes. meaning you loss all your files.Hp cannot help, microsoft cannot help also. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-is-the-worst-window/2c736f3b-9b0e-4e57-96a7-c79d554cb98c
  4. Windows 11 is the worst window

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 is the worst window: I think this is worst windows 11 OS. each time it updates, it crashes. meaning you loss all your files.Hp cannot help, microsoft cannot help also. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-is-the-worst-window/2c736f3b-9b0e-4e57-96a7-c79d554cb98c
  5. Windows 11 *Worst*

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 *Worst*: Hey everyone,So, I had been using Windows 11 for 8 months, and I'm getting very bad performance in it,a lot of blue screen of death a lot of times, and my laptop crashes twice a day, and I type in the correct password, but still wrong passwordso, is Windows 11 best or Windows...
  6. Windows 11 *Worst*

Windows 11 *Worst*: Hey everyone,So, I had been using Windows 11 for 8 months, and I'm getting very bad performance in it,a lot of blue screen of death a lot of times, and my laptop crashes twice a day, and I type in the correct password, but still wrong passwordso, is Windows 11 best or Windows...
  7. NETWORK PROBLEM AFTER UPGRADATION, WORST SERVICE

NETWORK PROBLEM AFTER UPGRADATION, WORST SERVICE: The WORST SERVICE of Microsoft After upgradation on WIN10 pro, unable to connect SHRAED PRINTER at server, the local network get corruptedIssue reported several time and the waiting time of ur service call is MIN 45 MIN TO UNLIMITTED the worst and worst ceo desk...
  8. NETWORK PROBLEM AFTER UPGRADATION, WORST SERVICE

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    NETWORK PROBLEM AFTER UPGRADATION, WORST SERVICE: The WORST SERVICE of Microsoft After upgradation on WIN10 pro, unable to connect SHRAED PRINTER at server, the local network get corruptedIssue reported several time and the waiting time of ur service call is MIN 45 MIN TO UNLIMITTED the worst and worst ceo desk...
  9. NETWORK PROBLEM AFTER UPGRADATION, WORST SERVICE

in Windows 10 Gaming
  10. Windows speed got worst after upgrade to windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows speed got worst after upgrade to windows 11: HelloI was super happy with windows 10. I have upgraded to windows 11 and my speed got worst. The poorest performance windows 11 has. Please guide to solve asap....