Windows 10: windows spot light

Discus and support windows spot light in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I went to run box typed in netplwiz and turned off sign in with password and it works.Now when windows spot light comes on start screen and ask if I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JerryBushey, Nov 8, 2018.

1. windows spot light

I went to run box typed in netplwiz and turned off sign in with password and it works.Now when windows spot light comes on start screen and ask if I like what I see.After I answer whatever.I need to sign in with my password to get back to desk top.The neyplwiz thing does not work with the windows spot light setting or is there something I am missing.THANKS FOR ALL YOUR HELP OUT THERE LATELY.

:)

JerryBushey, Nov 8, 2018

2. windows spot light

DO YOU HAVE TO DISABLE YOUR SCREEN SAVER IN ORDER TO USE WINDOWS SPOT LIGHT?

Janet mBushey, Nov 8, 2018
  3. Windows spot light

When I use windows key + l to view windows spot light on my lock screen I have to double click on screen then I have to sign in with my password to get bac

k to my desk top,does anyone know why this is and is there a fix for it?

[Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Desktop, Start, & personalization / Desktop]

[Original title: windows spot light]

Janet mBushey, Nov 8, 2018
  4. windows spot light

Spot Light Lock Screen

How do I remove the Edge Links from the Spot Light lock screen in Windows 10 Home version 1607 build 14393?

MichaelPerra, Nov 8, 2018
Thema:

windows spot light

1. windows spot light - Similar Threads - spot light

2. How do I keep the windows in the same spot and size on the screen after sleep mode?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I keep the windows in the same spot and size on the screen after sleep mode?: How do I keep the windows in the same spot and size on the screen after sleep mode? * Original title: windows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-keep-the-windows-in-the-same-spot-and/ff3072ac-94ba-4cc5-9205-92b3a7ddfa5e
  3. Black screen with Blue Circling Spot

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Black screen with Blue Circling Spot: Can Anyone help me with this dilemma, I can't install to the latest update every time I do I get a black screen with a circling blue spot. I've had to restore my computer 5 times because of it. The Second time I restored my computer I Installed the update I let it sit there...
  4. Hot Spot - Metered Connection "Limited Data Plan" is inadequate

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Hot Spot - Metered Connection "Limited Data Plan" is inadequate: I access the internet using a Hot Spot through my T-Mobile phone. Metered Connections Limited Data Plan is ON. Servicing stack update (SSU) is current. The automatic updates function REPEATEDLY attempt to download regardless of my "Active Hours" setting: 9 am to 11...
  5. "Mobile hot-spot" always turn off after some time if no device isn't connected. I WANT THIS...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    "Mobile hot-spot" always turn off after some time if no device isn't connected. I WANT THIS...: Hello, Windows 10, build 1809. So problem is that my "mobile hot-spot" (it's wifi) always turn off after some time if no device isn't connected. Funny thing that on build 1803 all was cool. It's always was turn on. But after I did update to 1809 this problem is appeared....
  6. Hot spot

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Hot spot: I'm having difficulty connecting to the the network..is it because my HP Pavilion is dangerously low on RAM? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hot-spot/a69655aa-c3b2-4f0b-93c9-dce533446656
  7. Firewall does not work for hot spots

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Firewall does not work for hot spots: My child's phone could connect to the BLOCKED website when connect to his computer's hotspot I used WF.msc to set the rules Hope you can reply in Chinese. 希望有中文翻译,我在中文社区提问没有回复...
  8. I want to use Windows 10 Spot Light function without notifications/ads

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I want to use Windows 10 Spot Light function without notifications/ads: Hello, I want to use windows spotlight function without any ads and notifications so, I turned off every notifications at; System / Notifications & Actions I also turned off every notifications at Personalization/Lock Screen, I also disabled...
  9. windows spot light

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    windows spot light: When I boot up my lap top I changed the settings so I would not need to use my password every time I use the thing.Now that I finally finally got windows spot light to work right half the time .iT SAYS LIKE WHAT YOU SEE I CHECK YES AND THEN I NEED MY PASSWORD TO SIGN INTO...
  10. Windows 10 Spot Light Photos

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Spot Light Photos: Is it illegal to post Windows 10 Spot Light Photos on Face Book? Do I need written permission for Microsoft & the photographer to do so? The photos are so great I know many people who would enjoy see them!...