Windows 10: Windows spot light

Discus and support Windows spot light in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I can't find option for enabling windows spot light. I want to get change when ever I open the pc but there is no option for windows spot light. I have... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by zohaibAhmed1, Aug 25, 2019.

1. Windows spot light

I can't find option for enabling windows spot light. I want to get change when ever I open the pc but there is no option for windows spot light. I have checked every possible way

:)

zohaibAhmed1, Aug 25, 2019

2. windows spot light

DO YOU HAVE TO DISABLE YOUR SCREEN SAVER IN ORDER TO USE WINDOWS SPOT LIGHT?

Janet mBushey, Aug 25, 2019
  3. Windows spot light

When I use windows key + l to view windows spot light on my lock screen I have to double click on screen then I have to sign in with my password to get bac

k to my desk top,does anyone know why this is and is there a fix for it?

[Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Desktop, Start, & personalization / Desktop]

[Original title: windows spot light]

Janet mBushey, Aug 25, 2019
  4. Windows spot light

windows spot light

I went to run box typed in netplwiz and turned off sign in with password and it works.Now when windows spot light comes on start screen and ask if I like what I see.After I answer whatever.I need to sign in with my password to get back to desk top.The
    neyplwiz thing does not work with the windows spot light setting or is there something I am missing.THANKS FOR ALL YOUR HELP OUT THERE LATELY.

JerryBushey, Aug 25, 2019
Thema:

Windows spot light

1. Windows spot light - Similar Threads - spot light

2. The picture does not change on the background when windows Spot light is marked

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The picture does not change on the background when windows Spot light is marked: HI I was wanting to have some help please when I go to settings and click on personalizton then when I click on background a click on down menu that has windows spot light when it selected. Then exit and then turn off my computer and turn it back on the background changed...
  3. The picture does not change on the background when windows Spot light is marked

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The picture does not change on the background when windows Spot light is marked: HI I was wanting to have some help please when I go to settings and click on personalizton then when I click on background a click on down menu that has windows spot light when it selected. Then exit and then turn off my computer and turn it back on the background changed...
  4. Win 10 spot light: empty folders and no roaming and lock files. How to get the images to...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Win 10 spot light: empty folders and no roaming and lock files. How to get the images to...: Hi all,I have a weird problem. My spotlight doesn't change images. I went through the steps and I noticed that I'm missing 2 files: the roaming and lock files that are part of the windows spotlight are missing and the folders are empty.What can I do to have the folder fill up...
  5. windows spot light not working

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    windows spot light not working: Hi, Despite many attempts my windows spotlight is definitely not working. I am still only getting a static background without being able to change.... Isn't there any way to solve this?...
  6. windows spot light not shown in my personalization settings

windows spot light not shown in my personalization settings: in my personalization settings only shown in drop down list only picture and slide show so I don't like I want windows spot light kindly help me...
  7. widows spot light

widows spot light: I have tried everything on the internet to get this feature to work and nothing has. I tried deleting content manager asset file and folder I deleted setting and roaming file and folder I tried windows key +L . I get one picture of a person camping by a lake in the mountains...
  8. Epson Scanner V750 Pro w/light spot superimposed

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Epson Scanner V750 Pro w/light spot superimposed: Hi, I use this scanner because of the fluid mounting tray, which allows me to scan wetted seagrass leaves. Lately, there is always a light spot or light reflection superimposed on the scanned images (see attached pictures of before & after the problem-it is now on all...
  9. I want to use Windows 10 Spot Light function without notifications/ads

I want to use Windows 10 Spot Light function without notifications/ads: Hello, I want to use windows spotlight function without any ads and notifications so, I turned off every notifications at; System / Notifications & Actions I also turned off every notifications at Personalization/Lock Screen, I also disabled...
  10. windows spot light

windows spot light: When I boot up my lap top I changed the settings so I would not need to use my password every time I use the thing.Now that I finally finally got windows spot light to work right half the time .iT SAYS LIKE WHAT YOU SEE I CHECK YES AND THEN I NEED MY PASSWORD TO SIGN INTO...