Windows 10: Windows Spotlight doesn't change wallpaper

Discus and support Windows Spotlight doesn't change wallpaper in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Hello. I have problem with my Windows 10 Lenovo Laptop. When i remove my password Windows Spotlight option is working fine, BUT when i add the password... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by -- Karol --, Feb 2, 2020.

1. Windows Spotlight doesn't change wallpaper

Hello. I have problem with my Windows 10 Lenovo Laptop. When i remove my password Windows Spotlight option is working fine, BUT when i add the password the wallpaper doesn't change. I'm just thinking all the time ''wat is wrong'' because i very need password but then i don't have cool wallpapers. Can you Microsoft fix this?

:)

-- Karol --, Feb 2, 2020

2. Windows Spotlight doesn`t turn on

Hello

I was trying to turn on windows spotlight for my lock screen background in windows 10 v1709 build 16299.125, But it doesn`t turn on. I click on windows spotlight, It changes to spotlight, But not the preview picture, Then I come out from settings, again
    go in for lock screen background change, But the background is again on picture! I`ve done every thing to fix it, Nothing changed. Help me please

Amirali Salimi, Feb 2, 2020
  3. Windows Spotlight stopped changing images

Hello,

To address your concern with Windows Spotlight, we suggest that you follow the suggestion of
    Michael Metz on this link
    for possible troubleshooting steps.

Get us back with the update.

Marvin Barc, Feb 2, 2020
  4. Marby Rey Win User

Windows Spotlight doesn't change wallpaper

Windows Spotlight wallpaper, doesn't change

Hi Marco,

To address your concern, we suggest that you check this thread
    with a similar issue and follow Michael Metz's answer.

Let us know how it goes.

Marby Rey, Feb 2, 2020
Thema:

Windows Spotlight doesn't change wallpaper

1. Windows Spotlight doesn't change wallpaper - Similar Threads - Spotlight doesn't change

2. finding spotlight wallpaper

in Windows 10 Customization
    finding spotlight wallpaper: hi...could anyone help my find this wallpaper....i have a blurry messy picture of it. if you can find the wallpaper it self so please help! thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/finding-spotlight-wallpaper/7203b82d-104e-4464-902f-78d491ec1fcc
  3. Windows Spotlight shows blank wallpaper

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Spotlight shows blank wallpaper: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/midsty [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/y2z116/windows_spotlight_shows_blank_wallpaper/
  4. Lock Screen wallpaper doesn't change

Lock Screen wallpaper doesn't change: I had this problem a long time ago IIRC, and I'm not sure what fixed it. But at the moment, whenever I browse images and select a new wallpaper, it just gives me the loading symbol and doesn't change. Does anyone know how to fix this? submitted by /u/ano1639 [link]...
  5. Windows Spotlight - Image doesn't change.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows Spotlight - Image doesn't change.: Hey, Since i got my new pc the image remain the same. I tried dozen of differnt solutions but nothing worked. Then one day it started to work and the images changed daily. But after a while it stopped again and I wasn't able to make windows spotlight ever since. I've...
  6. Incredible Windows 10 Spotlight Wallpaper

Incredible Windows 10 Spotlight Wallpaper: [ATTACH] I usually don't care for images on the windows 10 lockscreen, but this one blew me away. https://preview.redd.it/57nvpjo7jik31.jpg?width=1920&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=c027e07684794127d3f27e333daa953705b6cce5 submitted by /u/zawoogle [link] [comments]...
  7. Randomly Changing Wallpapers on Windows Spotlight and Background

Randomly Changing Wallpapers on Windows Spotlight and Background: Hi, I just recently had this issue and it is still going on. A while back (I think it was after a windows update), I noticed that my lock screen changed from the usual windows spotlight to a black and white picture of four random guys (possibly from the 1900s? I don't really...
  8. Any Windows Spotlight wallpaper app?

Any Windows Spotlight wallpaper app?: Hello!! I absolutely love the Windows 10 Spotlight images which are randomly displayed in login screen. Is there a way I can use the spotlight images as desktop background wallpapers via any app which will also change the images at some set interval? There are apps in MS...
  9. Any Windows Spotlight wallpaper app?

in Windows 10 Support
    Any Windows Spotlight wallpaper app?: Hello!! I absolutely love the Windows 10 Spotlight images which are randomly displayed in login screen. Is there a way I can use the spotlight images as desktop background wallpapers via any app which will also change the images at some set interval? There are apps in MS...
  10. Windows 10 Spotlight Wallpaper is not changing

Windows 10 Spotlight Wallpaper is not changing: So I've been having this trouble for a while with windows spotlight. I select it as my lock screen but the wallpaper never changes, and when I go to change it again, it's on picture instead of spotlight. However, my brother who also has a profile on this computer, his windows...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows spotlight wallpaper doesnt change

2. windows 10 lockscreen wallpaper doesnt change