Windows 10: Windows Spotlight Doesn't work

Discus and support Windows Spotlight Doesn't work in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I don't know why this windows spotlight doesn't works. My previous lap also had the same issue. Lap manufacture - Lenovo Please do help me to solve... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Waseem Ajmal, Nov 5, 2018.

1. Windows Spotlight Doesn't work

I don't know why this windows spotlight doesn't works. My previous lap also had the same issue.

Lap manufacture - Lenovo

Please do help me to solve this issue.

Thank you,

Waseem.

:)

Waseem Ajmal, Nov 5, 2018

2. Windows Spotlight doesn`t turn on

Hello

I was trying to turn on windows spotlight for my lock screen background in windows 10 v1709 build 16299.125, But it doesn`t turn on. I click on windows spotlight, It changes to spotlight, But not the preview picture, Then I come out from settings, again
    go in for lock screen background change, But the background is again on picture! I`ve done every thing to fix it, Nothing changed. Help me please

Amirali Salimi, Nov 6, 2018
  3. Windows Spotlight doesn`t turn on

Hello

I was trying to turn on windows spotlight for my lock screen background in windows 10 v1709 build 16299.125, But it doesn`t turn on. I click on windows spotlight, It changes to spotlight, But not the preview picture, Then I come out from settings, again
    go in for lock screen background change, But the background is again on picture! I`ve done every thing to fix it, Nothing changed. Help me please

Amirali Salimi, Nov 6, 2018
  4. Rose Cal Win User

Windows Spotlight Doesn't work

Spotlight

Hi,

Windows spotlight is an option for the lock screen background that displays different background images and occasionally offers suggestions on the lock screen. For us to better isolate your concern, we'd like to gather more information:

• Is there a way for you to provide us a screenshot?
    • Have you made any recent changes before this issue occur?
    • Are you able to use spotlight before?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you follow these steps to modify Lock screen background to spotlight:

• Open Settings.
    • Click Personalization and select Lock screen.
    • Under Background, choose Windows spotlight.

Keep us posted if you need additional help.

Rose Cal, Nov 6, 2018
  5. Rose Cal Win User
    Spotlight

Hi,

Windows spotlight is an option for the lock screen background that displays different background images and occasionally offers suggestions on the lock screen. For us to better isolate your concern, we'd like to gather more information:

• Is there a way for you to provide us a screenshot?
    • Have you made any recent changes before this issue occur?
    • Are you able to use spotlight before?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you follow these steps to modify Lock screen background to spotlight:

• Open Settings.
    • Click Personalization and select Lock screen.
    • Under Background, choose Windows spotlight.

Keep us posted if you need additional help.

Rose Cal, Nov 6, 2018
  6. Bushka Win User
    Microphone doesn`t work

My microphone and ear-phone doesn`t work. Please help me, I have windows 7 home basic, my computer reproduces a sound, but devices no.

Bushka, Nov 6, 2018
  7. Bushka Win User
    Microphone doesn`t work

My microphone and ear-phone doesn`t work. Please help me, I have windows 7 home basic, my computer reproduces a sound, but devices no.

Bushka, Nov 6, 2018
Thema:

Windows Spotlight Doesn't work

1. Windows Spotlight Doesn't work - Similar Threads - Spotlight Doesn't

2. Windows spotlight setting doesn't work for lock screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows spotlight setting doesn't work for lock screen: I navigate to Settings > Personalization > Lock screen > Personalize your lock screen and choose "Windows spotlight". But the moment I exit and re-enter the personalization menu - it is reverted back to "picture" mode. Things I already tried as troubleshooting1. I checked for...
  3. Windows spotlight setting doesn't work for lock screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows spotlight setting doesn't work for lock screen: I navigate to Settings > Personalization > Lock screen > Personalize your lock screen and choose "Windows spotlight". But the moment I exit and re-enter the personalization menu - it is reverted back to "picture" mode. Things I already tried as troubleshooting1. I checked for...
  4. Windows 11 Windows Spotlight doesn't work on lock screen but desktop background seems to b...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Windows Spotlight doesn't work on lock screen but desktop background seems to b...: Windows 11 Windows Spotlight doesn't work on lock screen but desktop background seems to b working fine.. Hello I was Having this problem of windows spotlight on lockscreen and only showing default blue since like september and oct and for now EVEN after 23h2 out . this was...
  5. Windows 11 Windows Spotlight doesn't work on lock screen but desktop background seems to b...

Windows 11 Windows Spotlight doesn't work on lock screen but desktop background seems to b...: Windows 11 Windows Spotlight doesn't work on lock screen but desktop background seems to b working fine.. Hello I was Having this problem of windows spotlight on lockscreen and only showing default blue since like september and oct and for now EVEN after 23h2 out . this was...
  6. Windows Spotlight doesn't work on lock screen Windows 11

Windows Spotlight doesn't work on lock screen Windows 11: Hello,I couple of months now, Windows Spotlight refuses to work on lock screen. It works fine as a desktop background.Things I have tried multiple times:Resetting Windows Spotlight in settingsDeleting ContentDeliveryManager Assets and SettingsRe-registering packages through...
  7. Windows Spotlight doesn't work on lock screen Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Spotlight doesn't work on lock screen Windows 11: Hello,I couple of months now, Windows Spotlight refuses to work on lock screen. It works fine as a desktop background.Things I have tried multiple times:Resetting Windows Spotlight in settingsDeleting ContentDeliveryManager Assets and SettingsRe-registering packages through...
  8. In Windows 11, the lock screen spotlight doesn't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    In Windows 11, the lock screen spotlight doesn't work: In Windows 11, the lock screen spotlight doesn't work. All I get is the blue ribbon screen. I really would like the new pic every day back for the lock screen. Is there a fix?...
  9. In Windows 11, the lock screen spotlight doesn't work

In Windows 11, the lock screen spotlight doesn't work: In Windows 11, the lock screen spotlight doesn't work. All I get is the blue ribbon screen. I really would like the new pic every day back for the lock screen. Is there a fix?...
  10. Windows Spotlight Doesn't work

Windows Spotlight Doesn't work: So, when i change my background to 'Spotlight', what i get is this standard windows 11 wallpaper, and even after waiting for 24 hours for the spotlight wallpapers to refresh, it still is on that same standard windows 11 wallpaper....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. spotlight doesnt work

2. microsoft spotlight doesnt work in ukraine

3. why wont spotlight work with local account

4. spotlight windows doesnt work 1903