Windows 10: Windows Spotlight dynamic wallapers on the desktop?

Discus and support Windows Spotlight dynamic wallapers on the desktop? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I love the Windows Spotlight dynamic wallpapers on the Windows lock screen. I would love to have the same feature for the desktop as well. I know I can... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Darthpenguin, Nov 2, 2015.

1. Windows Spotlight dynamic wallapers on the desktop?

I love the Windows Spotlight dynamic wallpapers on the Windows lock screen. I would love to have the same feature for the desktop as well. I know I can collect pictures in a folder at set a background slideshow but I am too lazy for that I just want beautiful, random images on my desktop that auto-change every day or so. Is there any way to get the Windows spotlight feature on the desktop? is this something Microsoft will add in a future update?

:)

Darthpenguin, Nov 2, 2015
  2. bob93510 Win User

Windows Spotlight Not Working / Apps not showing

Search for Dynamic Themes in the Windows Store. Try using that app for Windows Spotlight. It worked for me.

bob93510, Nov 2, 2015
  3. How to change start up screen display - ocean instead of bear

Well, installing upgrades or new updates might have changed it to Windows Spotlight dynamic images, which are supplied by Bing.

Andre Da Costa, Nov 2, 2015
Thema:

Windows Spotlight dynamic wallapers on the desktop?

1. Windows Spotlight dynamic wallapers on the desktop? - Similar Threads - Spotlight dynamic wallapers

2. Spotlight desktop Windows 11 stopped working suddenly and the Spotlight desktop icon is not...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Spotlight desktop Windows 11 stopped working suddenly and the Spotlight desktop icon is not...: I own a Dell 7530 with Windows 11 Pro. I've had this laptop for a bit longer than two years and so far everything has been all right. But since about four days ago, Spotlight Desktop stopped working. The wallpaper on the desktop is the same dawn picture, the icon of Spotlight...
  3. Spotlight desktop Windows 11 stopped working suddenly and the Spotlight desktop icon is not...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Spotlight desktop Windows 11 stopped working suddenly and the Spotlight desktop icon is not...: I own a Dell 7530 with Windows 11 Pro. I've had this laptop for a bit longer than two years and so far everything has been all right. But since about four days ago, Spotlight Desktop stopped working. The wallpaper on the desktop is the same dawn picture, the icon of Spotlight...
  4. Spotlight on Desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Spotlight on Desktop: Hi, recently i installed the latest update from the release preview channel, which gave me the feature to access windows Spotlight on Desktop/home screen but in the craziness of seeing new pictures i clicked " not a fan " against all the pictures and not i am getting no new...
  5. Spotlight on Desktop

Spotlight on Desktop: Hi, recently i installed the latest update from the release preview channel, which gave me the feature to access windows Spotlight on Desktop/home screen but in the craziness of seeing new pictures i clicked " not a fan " against all the pictures and not i am getting no new...
  6. Desktop functioning spotlight!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Desktop functioning spotlight!: e45 minute screen saver and sleep function with Guest log in ability. Bus3Offdevicemanager https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/desktop-functioning-spotlight/b490d0c8-105b-420d-a528-c9b7ec73e3ba
  7. Desktop functioning spotlight!

Desktop functioning spotlight!: e45 minute screen saver and sleep function with Guest log in ability. Bus3Offdevicemanager https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/desktop-functioning-spotlight/b490d0c8-105b-420d-a528-c9b7ec73e3ba
  8. Desktop functioning spotlight!

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. Using Microsoft Spotlight for both Lock Screen and Windows Desktop via Dynamic Theme but...

Using Microsoft Spotlight for both Lock Screen and Windows Desktop via Dynamic Theme but...: Up until Saturday, I was using the same image as the Lock Screen as my Desktop background. I don't recall how it was setup, I just know that it worked. THEN I goofed and right-clicked a picture and inadvertently selected "set as desktop background." Bad move. I could NOT...
  10. No windows spotlight feature on my desktop

No windows spotlight feature on my desktop: So I've tried almost every solution I've been able to find online, but the windows spotlight feature just isn't there on my desktop. I do have the feature on my laptop but somehow my desktop doesn't have the feature. I'm using windows 10 education... but as far as I am...