Windows 10: Windows Spotlight - Image doesn't change.

Discus and support Windows Spotlight - Image doesn't change. in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Hey, Since i got my new pc the image remain the same. I tried dozen of differnt solutions but nothing worked. Then one day it started to work and the... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by shaygur, Nov 1, 2020.

1. shaygur Win User

Windows Spotlight - Image doesn't change.

Hey,
    Since i got my new pc the image remain the same. I tried dozen of differnt solutions but nothing worked. Then one day it started to work and the images changed daily. But after a while it stopped again and I wasn't able to make windows spotlight ever since.

I've noticed that in the Assets folder in the WindowsContentDelivery all the images sizes are really small, only a few kb each. When I opened the images by converting them to jpg the images we're mostly icons of different games and apps, rather than landscapes or nature.

Anyone faced this issue?

:)

shaygur, Nov 1, 2020

2. Windows Spotlight doesn`t turn on

Hello

I was trying to turn on windows spotlight for my lock screen background in windows 10 v1709 build 16299.125, But it doesn`t turn on. I click on windows spotlight, It changes to spotlight, But not the preview picture, Then I come out from settings, again
    go in for lock screen background change, But the background is again on picture! I`ve done every thing to fix it, Nothing changed. Help me please

Amirali Salimi, Nov 1, 2020
  3. Windows Spotlight stopped changing images

Hello,

To address your concern with Windows Spotlight, we suggest that you follow the suggestion of
    Michael Metz on this link
    for possible troubleshooting steps.

Get us back with the update.

Marvin Barc, Nov 1, 2020
  4. Rose Cal Win User

Spotlight

Hi,

Windows spotlight is an option for the lock screen background that displays different background images and occasionally offers suggestions on the lock screen. For us to better isolate your concern, we'd like to gather more information:

• Is there a way for you to provide us a screenshot?
    • Have you made any recent changes before this issue occur?
    • Are you able to use spotlight before?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you follow these steps to modify Lock screen background to spotlight:

• Open Settings.
    • Click Personalization and select Lock screen.
    • Under Background, choose Windows spotlight.

Keep us posted if you need additional help.

Rose Cal, Nov 1, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows Spotlight - Image doesn't change. - Similar Threads - Spotlight Image doesn't

2. my images are not changing in Windows Spotlight.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my images are not changing in Windows Spotlight.: My background images on my home screen are now longer changing. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-images-are-not-changing-in-windows-spotlight/952bfb8d-63e4-450b-a9d9-bf27be03d1eb
  3. my images are not changing in Windows Spotlight.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my images are not changing in Windows Spotlight.: My background images on my home screen are now longer changing. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-images-are-not-changing-in-windows-spotlight/952bfb8d-63e4-450b-a9d9-bf27be03d1eb
  4. Windows Spotlight Lockscreen Image Not Changing Due to Firewall

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Spotlight Lockscreen Image Not Changing Due to Firewall: Hi, I'm having the same question as @rontabs had in this Post Windows Spotlight Lockscreen Image Not Changing Due to Firewall - Microsoft Community Whitelisting both exe's did not help. I know if I disable the Windows Firewall Spotlight starts to work again. So can...
  5. spotlight images

spotlight images: where the spotlight images are stored in my windows 10 pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/spotlight-images/7441cf2b-45f3-451d-9f81-4491effb19a7
  6. Windows Spotlight images

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows Spotlight images: Why are all the photos I see from the US and Europe? How do I broaden the range to include countries in Africa, Asia, Oceania, South America etc? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-spotlight-images/4e07d6d6-d545-4898-880b-3f1fe0191041
  7. Windows Spotlight doesn't change wallpaper

Windows Spotlight doesn't change wallpaper: Hello. I have problem with my Windows 10 Lenovo Laptop. When i remove my password Windows Spotlight option is working fine, BUT when i add the password the wallpaper doesn't change. I'm just thinking all the time ''wat is wrong'' because i very need password but then i don't...
  8. How to Change Theme of Windows Login Spotlight Image?

How to Change Theme of Windows Login Spotlight Image?: I like the Windows10 spotlight images that show when screen is locked, or when it prompts the login/password. How to set the theme of the pics? Eg., I only pics from North America, or Antarctica. Right now it shows pics from all over the world, which I don't care for, since I...
  9. Windows Spotlight changes Images in 7 days.

Windows Spotlight changes Images in 7 days.: Hi, I was running Windows 10 - 1803 till 3/10/2018 and my Windows Spotlight was running fine. - I performed windows update to 1809 and the spotlight was stuck to the same image - I did reset and re-registation of spotlight without any luck. - I reformatted my laptop to...
  10. Windows Spotlight changes Images in 7 days.

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows Spotlight changes Images in 7 days.: Hi, I was running Windows 10 - 1803 till 3/10/2018 and my Windows Spotlight was running fine. - I performed windows update to 1809 and the spotlight was stuck to the same image - I did reset and re-registation of spotlight without any luck. - I reformatted my laptop to...