Windows 10: Windows Spotlight In LockScreen showing the same Picture from starting.

Discus and support Windows Spotlight In LockScreen showing the same Picture from starting. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; when I was using Windows 10 the windows spotlight was working correctly but recently I've installed Windows 11 and the spotlight is not working... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by AayushArya28, Oct 6, 2021.

1. Windows Spotlight In LockScreen showing the same Picture from starting.

when I was using Windows 10 the windows spotlight was working correctly but recently I've installed Windows 11 and the spotlight is not working correctly.Please some steps to fix this.

:)

AayushArya28, Oct 6, 2021
  2. John237 Win User

Lockscreen will not show Windows spotlight pictures

Switching to a picture does nothing on the lockscreen, login screen does show the image. If I change to a slideshow it does show the images, then the login screen shows the image in the preview in settings. Switching back to Spotlight leaves me with
    a black lockscreen with the text again...really don't want a slideshow

John237, Oct 6, 2021
  3. RicW-nw Win User
    Lockscreen will not show Windows spotlight pictures

Yes, some of the smaller files will date back to whenever that folder was last fully updated or cleared and reloaded. If you have a good number of new files the folder is updating correctly.

Try the following - Change in the dropdown setting from Windows Spotlight to 'Picture' (any picture will do). Test with Winkey+L to see if that picture is showing. Then go back into lockscreen settings and turn off or temporarily disable any associated settings
    and apps. Switch back to Spotlight - it should display a different image to what was showing previously on spotlight preview. Test with winkey+L again. Any progress?

RicW-nw, Oct 6, 2021
  4. Windows Spotlight In LockScreen showing the same Picture from starting.

Lock Screen showing default picture instead of Windows Spotlight

Hello, my lockscreen shows a default picture when starting the pc instead of Windows Spotlight picture. After pressing win key + L , the lockscreen works properly showing the Windows Spotlight picture. But after restarting the pc, the lockscreen shows again
    the default picture.

Any help? thanks

Ricardo Abi Zeid, Oct 6, 2021
Thema:

Windows Spotlight In LockScreen showing the same Picture from starting.

1. Windows Spotlight In LockScreen showing the same Picture from starting. - Similar Threads - Spotlight LockScreen showing

2. Windows spotlight on lockscreen not working, changes to "Pictures" on its own.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows spotlight on lockscreen not working, changes to "Pictures" on its own.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Rex_Z9 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/vhnadc/windows_spotlight_on_lockscreen_not_working/
  3. Spotlight/Lockscreen storage

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Spotlight/Lockscreen storage: I would like to be able to save or retrieve a recently displayed lockscreen to use as one of my W10 wallpaper backgrounds. There was a period of time when those images were stored in a somewhat hidden folder:...
  4. Spotlight/Lockscreen storage

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Spotlight/Lockscreen storage: I would like to be able to save or retrieve a recently displayed lockscreen to use as one of my W10 wallpaper backgrounds. There was a period of time when those images were stored in a somewhat hidden folder. That no longer seems to be the case; if I go to that folder there...
  5. Lockscreen slideshow shows same pictures over and over

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lockscreen slideshow shows same pictures over and over: Ever since I had Windows 11 installed on this computer, the slideshow for my lock screen shows the same pictures over and over. I used the pictures from my Pictures folder as well as the Pictures folder from my OneDrive. It says they are available on my device, so I would...
  6. Lockscreen slideshow shows same pictures over and over

Lockscreen slideshow shows same pictures over and over: Ever since I had Windows 11 installed on this computer, the slideshow for my lock screen shows the same pictures over and over. I used the pictures from my Pictures folder as well as the Pictures folder from my OneDrive. It says they are available on my device, so I would...
  7. Windows Spotlight In LockScreen showing the same Picture from starting.

Windows Spotlight In LockScreen showing the same Picture from starting.: when I was using Windows 10 the windows spotlight was working correctly but recently I've installed Windows 11 and the spotlight is not working correctly.Please some steps to fix this....
  8. Windows Spotlight Lockscreen Not Working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Spotlight Lockscreen Not Working: Hi, I'm having three issues: sfc /scannow, chkdsk c:/f, chkdsk c:/r, and Windows Spotlight Lockscreen are all not working. What happened? Basically, I tried System Restore to fix the issue with sfc /scannow and chkdsk, but this caused Windows Lockscreen to stop working....
  9. Spotlight lockscreen showing a blue image

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Spotlight lockscreen showing a blue image: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Retrograde-Planet [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/f5cl8c/spotlight_lockscreen_showing_a_blue_image/
  10. lockscreen window spotlight is not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    lockscreen window spotlight is not working: lockscreen window spotlight is not working. help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_general/m%C3%A0n-h%C3%ACnh-kh%C3%B3a/e5673dee-5418-408a-930f-9c6b1998050e