Windows 10: Windows Spotlight information missing - Windows 10

Discus and support Windows Spotlight information missing - Windows 10 in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I really like the pictures that Windows 10 puts up on the lock screen. However, the part that gives me the information about the picture and where it... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by TammeraEspinal, Feb 2, 2019.

1. Windows Spotlight information missing - Windows 10

I really like the pictures that Windows 10 puts up on the lock screen. However, the part that gives me the information about the picture and where it comes from and asks if I like it often doesn't come up. If I move my mouse or hit the space bar it brings up the screen to put in my pin number and the information about the picture doesn't come up. If I wait a really long time sometimes it comes up after a while. Is there any way to make sure that screen comes up or where can I find out information about the pictures if that screen doesn't come up?

***Title modified from: Problem with Login Picture screen***

:)

TammeraEspinal, Feb 2, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Feb 2, 2019
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Feb 2, 2019
  4. Alden Rey Win User

Windows Spotlight information missing - Windows 10

windows spotlight

Hi Leland,

Windows Spotlight is a nifty feature in Windows 10. It can downloads pictures and advertisements from Bing and then displays them on your lock screen. Besides, you can mark whether you wish to see more or less images of a similar type.

To sort out your concern, simply follow the steps provided below:

• Go to privacy settings:
    • Background apps turn on
    • For spottlight setting app must be on.
    • You can now use spottlight in personalisation tab.

We also suggest to re-register your Windows Spotlight by following the steps provided by
    Kapil Arya MVP on this
    link

Should you need further information, don't hesitate to contact us.

Regards.

Alden Rey, Feb 2, 2019
Thema:

Windows Spotlight information missing - Windows 10

1. Windows Spotlight information missing - Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Spotlight information missing

2. Windows Spotlight missing "Like What You See?" and image information.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Spotlight missing "Like What You See?" and image information.: To clarify the issue, when I lock my computer it is successfully showing the spotlight images and they change periodically. What it is failing to do is display the like/dislike and image information overlay. It is still showing the Date/Time in the lower left and network info...
  3. Windows spotlight desktop icon is missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows spotlight desktop icon is missing: I have latest build of windows 11 22H2 version.few months ago, when the windows spotlight for desktop was introduced, it had few glitches. one of them was where i had the option to delete the desktop icon saying "learn more about this picture" it was a temporary bug in...
  4. Windows spotlight desktop icon is missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows spotlight desktop icon is missing: I have latest build of windows 11 22H2 version.few months ago, when the windows spotlight for desktop was introduced, it had few glitches. one of them was where i had the option to delete the desktop icon saying "learn more about this picture" it was a temporary bug in...
  5. Windows Spotlight No Longer offering information about image

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Spotlight No Longer offering information about image: Hi. I have Windows spotlight as my log on image. Until recently It would offer me the chance to read about where that image was in the world. I seem to have lost that functionality as now I only see the image prior to log on and no option to find out about it anywhere. Do I...
  6. Windows 10 Spotlight option missing - Windows education

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows 10 Spotlight option missing - Windows education: Windows 10 Education Version: 2004 Problem: Windows 10 Spotlight option missing Also, the famous related message that nobody on internet is able to remove: "*Some of there setting are hidden or managed by your organization" [ATTACH] Same problem stated here:...
  7. Information on Windows Spotlight photos

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Information on Windows Spotlight photos: Wondering how to get information on the Windows Spotlight pictures that appear on my lock screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/information-on-windows-spotlight-photos/5c0401f3-fd1e-4238-a633-2aa5479c07aa
  8. Missing information

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Missing information: I requested the help of a Microsoft agent because I couldnt activate windows after a series of problems. I had the computer for many years and had lots of info on it. The person told me that they needed to take out my old version and download a new version, and that I would...
  9. Missing Information.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Missing Information.: Have an annoying quirk with my Windows 10 Pro 64 bit PC If I go into 'settings' - then update and security - fine. But when I click on View installed update history, up comes a blank page with no detail. Your suggestions on how to overcome this annoyance appreciated....
  10. Get More Information about Windows Spotlight Image in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Get More Information about Windows Spotlight Image in Windows 10: How to: Get More Information about Windows Spotlight Image in Windows 10 How to Get More Information about a Windows Spotlight Image in Windows 10 [img] Information Windows Spotlight is an option for the lock screen background that displays different background images...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Windows Spotlight information missing - Windows 10