Windows 10: Windows Spotlight: "like what you see" missing & what pictures are shown

Discus and support Windows Spotlight: "like what you see" missing & what pictures are shown in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, I have two questions concerning Windows Spotlight: (1) I no longer get the "like what you see" link on the Windows Spotlight lock screen. Can... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by StijnBousard, Jan 16, 2019.

1. Windows Spotlight: "like what you see" missing & what pictures are shown

Hi,

I have two questions concerning Windows Spotlight:

(1) I no longer get the "like what you see" link on the Windows Spotlight lock screen. Can this be enabled/disabled somewhere?

(2) The pictures I see, are different from the pictures my colleagues see. How come? E.g., I never see animals on my lock screen, whereas some of my colleagues do. How are the pictures chosen?

Kind regards

Stijn Bousard

:)

StijnBousard, Jan 16, 2019
  2. Jessen P Win User

Windows Spotlight Not Working/ Changing Back to "Picture" Setting

Hi Zach,

I appreciate you for trying some steps in order to get the issue fixed.

The above issue might occur if you have any corrupted/missing app files & folders conflicting with the system Settings on the computer.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if the issue is resolved.

• Press Windows logo key on the keyboard, type Settings and select the top most search result.
    • Select Personalization and click on Lock screen from the left side panel of the window.
    • From the dropdown bar under Background, select
      Picture
      and wait for the picture preview to be shown under Preview on the same window.
    • From the same dropdown bar, select Windows Spotlight and wait for the preview picture to be shown under
      Preview.
    • Lock the screen by pressing Windows logo + L keys on the keyboard and check if the changes are effective.

Please revert if you face any issues with Windows Spotlight in future.

Thank you.

Jessen P, Jan 16, 2019
  3. Windows Spotlight- pressed "like" instead of "dont like"

Hi Villar,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft community.

• Do you wants to change the lock screen picture?
    • Are you making these changes in the Microsoft account?

I suggest you install any pending Windows updates on the pc to check if that helps. Updates are additions to software that can help prevent or fix problems, improve how your computer works, or enhance your computing experience.

You can turn off the Windows Spotlight feature and then turning it back on and check

Step 1: Right-click on the desktop and then click Personalize to open Personalization category of Settings.

Step 2: Click Lock screen

Step 3: Under Background section, select Picture or slideshow option from the drop-down box.

Step 4: Press windows key + Lock.

Step 5: login back again and follow the same steps from 1 to 3 and change back to Windows spotlight and check if it helps.

Hope this information helps you. Kindly post back with the updated issue for further assistance.

Thank you.

Rajeshwari_Patil, Jan 16, 2019
  4. Windows Spotlight: "like what you see" missing & what pictures are shown

welcome screen is not asking if i like the spotlight choice

Hi,

One of the possible reasons why your laptop is not asking if you like the spotlight choice might be because the Windows spotlight is not set as your lock screen background. To address this concern, we suggest enabling Windows spotlight as your lock screen
    background. To do so, follow these steps:

• Go to Settings.
    • Click on Personalization and then select Lock screen.
    • Under Background, click on the drop down menu and make sure to click on Windows spotlight.

If further assistance is needed, don't hesitate to reply on this thread.

Darleen Pen, Jan 16, 2019
Thema:

Windows Spotlight: "like what you see" missing & what pictures are shown

1. Windows Spotlight: "like what you see" missing & what pictures are shown - Similar Threads - Spotlight missing pictures

2. Windows Spotlight missing "Like What You See?" and image information.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Spotlight missing "Like What You See?" and image information.: To clarify the issue, when I lock my computer it is successfully showing the spotlight images and they change periodically. What it is failing to do is display the like/dislike and image information overlay. It is still showing the Date/Time in the lower left and network info...
  3. Windows Spotlight "Like What You See" Missing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Spotlight "Like What You See" Missing: Windows 10 Pro Version 2004 (OS Build 19041.746) A few months ago I took an update (not sure which one), but it was an update that enabled a sign-on feature that required a user to send "ctrl+alt+del" in order to login. Previously, we could enter our PIN by simply pressing...
  4. Windows Spotlight "Like What You See" Missing

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows Spotlight "Like What You See" Missing: Windows 10 Pro Version 2004 (OS Build 19041.746) A few months ago I took an update (not sure which one), but it was an update that enabled a sign-on feature that required a user to send "ctrl+alt+del" in order to login. Previously, we could enter our PIN by simply pressing...
  5. No "Like what you see?" on Windows Spotlight lockscreen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    No "Like what you see?" on Windows Spotlight lockscreen: "Like what you see?" does not appear on Windows lock screen. How do I fix. Using Windows 10 Enterprise here. Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-like-what-you-see-on-windows-spotlight/780e0f55-6720-47f8-a856-17b2be5add09
  6. Windows Spotlight "Like what you see?" option is missing

Windows Spotlight "Like what you see?" option is missing: My windows10 is correctly showing the Windows Spotlight images on the lock screen but is not showing the "LIKE WHAT YOU SEE" and other details. The OS is at Windows 10 Pro version 2004 OS Build 19041.329 I have tried using below two methods...
  7. "Like what you see" is missing on Windows Spotlight

"Like what you see" is missing on Windows Spotlight: Hi All, I want to have "Like what you see" on the Windows Spotlight. It seems the "Like what you see" feature disappear in Windows 10. Anyone can help me to enable it again? Thank you....
  8. Like what you see pictures

Like what you see pictures: It would be great if Microsoft Could also post pictures of environmental degradation and ask "how can I help" or "how can I get involved" to raise awareness of the many issues we have created and need to address. For example, the stunning ocean pictures we like to see do not...
  9. "Like What You See" pictures

"Like What You See" pictures: How do stop them from appearing? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/like-what-you-see-pictures/c9969140-dae6-4a5d-95f5-982cf1589906
  10. Windows Spotlight: what pictures are shown?

Windows Spotlight: what pictures are shown?: Hi, I have a question concerning Windows Spotlight: the pictures I see, are different from the pictures my colleagues see. How come? E.g., I never see animals on my lock screen, whereas some of my colleagues do. How are the pictures chosen? Kind regards Stijn Bousard...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows spotlight like what you see missing

2. like what you see missing

3. like what you see windows spotlight images

4. like what you see option disappeared,
  5. spotlight like what you see missing,
  6. windows spotlight not asking if i like picture,
  7. i like what I see lockscreen,
  8. bing like what you see,
  9. lost like what you see on windows spotlight,
  10. windows 10 professionalnot asking if i like picture,
  11. how to show like what you see on lock screen,