Windows 10: Windows Spotlight "Like what you see?" option is missing

Discus and support Windows Spotlight "Like what you see?" option is missing in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My windows10 is correctly showing the Windows Spotlight images on the lock screen but is not showing the "LIKE WHAT YOU SEE" and other details. The... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by PS Ubhi, Jun 26, 2020.

1. PS Ubhi Win User

Windows Spotlight "Like what you see?" option is missing

My windows10 is correctly showing the Windows Spotlight images on the lock screen but is not showing the "LIKE WHAT YOU SEE" and other details.

The OS is at
    Windows 10 Pro
    version 2004 OS Build 19041.329

I have tried using below two methods

C:\Users\<USERNAME>\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.ContentDeliveryManager_<somerandomcharacters>\Settings

@ regedit

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Lock Screen\Creative, then select the use

Here I am not able to locate Creative folder.

How can I fix this?

Thanks

PS Ubhi.

:)

PS Ubhi, Jun 26, 2020

2. Windows Spotlight "Like what you see?" option is missing

That "fix' never works!

Richard Kurrus Clas, Jun 26, 2020
  3. Edwin Win User
    Windows Spotlight option is missing from the drop down list

Could this have anything to do with it?

Windows Spotlight "Like what you see?" option is missing [​IMG]

Have you disabled any Services or Telemetry in any way?

Edwin, Jun 26, 2020
  4. Anonym0us Win User

Windows Spotlight option is missing from the drop down list

Windows Spotlight "Like what you see?" option is missing [​IMG]

Anonym0us, Jun 26, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows Spotlight "Like what you see?" option is missing - Similar Threads - Spotlight option missing

2. Windows Spotlight missing "Like What You See?" and image information.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Spotlight missing "Like What You See?" and image information.: To clarify the issue, when I lock my computer it is successfully showing the spotlight images and they change periodically. What it is failing to do is display the like/dislike and image information overlay. It is still showing the Date/Time in the lower left and network info...
  3. Windows 10 SpotLight "Like what you see" option missing also tips and fun facts is missing

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows 10 SpotLight "Like what you see" option missing also tips and fun facts is missing: Hi everyone. I'd like to have "Like what you see" option on my lock/logon screen, also I'm missing tips, fun facts and spotlight images descriptions... My Windows version... [ATTACH] As far as I know I've never had this options, but I've seen them on my friends...
  4. Windows Spotlight "Like What You See" Missing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Spotlight "Like What You See" Missing: Windows 10 Pro Version 2004 (OS Build 19041.746) A few months ago I took an update (not sure which one), but it was an update that enabled a sign-on feature that required a user to send "ctrl+alt+del" in order to login. Previously, we could enter our PIN by simply pressing...
  5. Windows Spotlight "Like What You See" Missing

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows Spotlight "Like What You See" Missing: Windows 10 Pro Version 2004 (OS Build 19041.746) A few months ago I took an update (not sure which one), but it was an update that enabled a sign-on feature that required a user to send "ctrl+alt+del" in order to login. Previously, we could enter our PIN by simply pressing...
  6. No "Like what you see?" on Windows Spotlight lockscreen

No "Like what you see?" on Windows Spotlight lockscreen: "Like what you see?" does not appear on Windows lock screen. How do I fix. Using Windows 10 Enterprise here. Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-like-what-you-see-on-windows-spotlight/780e0f55-6720-47f8-a856-17b2be5add09
  7. "Like what you see" is missing on Windows Spotlight

"Like what you see" is missing on Windows Spotlight: Hi All, I want to have "Like what you see" on the Windows Spotlight. It seems the "Like what you see" feature disappear in Windows 10. Anyone can help me to enable it again? Thank you....
  8. How to turn on Windows Spotlight Like What You See option

in Windows 10 News
    How to turn on Windows Spotlight Like What You See option: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Some of the breathtaking images are brought directly to your PC screen via Spotlight feature in Windows 10. You can even explore personalized image results based on your interest by configuring ‘Like what you see’ option on the Lock Screen. [...] This post...
  9. Windows 10 SpotLight "Like what you see option" missing also tips and fun facts is missing

Windows 10 SpotLight "Like what you see option" missing also tips and fun facts is missing: Hello, I am running windows 10 pro 1903 OS build :18362.267 Like what you see option of windows 10 is not showing i tried alot of steps after reading previous posts however nothing seems to work i believe issue occured after latest windows 10 update image is stuck and...
  10. Windows Spotlight: "like what you see" missing & what pictures are shown

Windows Spotlight: "like what you see" missing & what pictures are shown: Hi, I have two questions concerning Windows Spotlight: (1) I no longer get the "like what you see" link on the Windows Spotlight lock screen. Can this be enabled/disabled somewhere? (2) The pictures I see, are different from the pictures my colleagues see. How come?...