Windows 10: Windows Spotlight Lockscreen Image Not Changing Due to Firewall

Discus and support Windows Spotlight Lockscreen Image Not Changing Due to Firewall in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, I'm having the same question as @rontabs had in this Post Windows Spotlight Lockscreen Image Not Changing Due to Firewall - Microsoft Community... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by FreeUser650, Feb 16, 2021.

1. Windows Spotlight Lockscreen Image Not Changing Due to Firewall

FreeUser650, Feb 16, 2021
  2. rontabs Win User

Windows Spotlight Lockscreen Image Not Changing Due to Firewall

Hi,

I have made some modifications to the settings of my firewall and I have noticed that there are no new images that are showing on my lock screen. I believe this has something to do with my firewall settings because I have blocked some services under svchost.exe.

I would be grateful to know which specific service and port that the Windows Spotlight is using so that I may unblock it so it would update the images on my lock screen.

Thank you.

Best regards,

Ron

rontabs, Feb 16, 2021
  3. Spotlight image not changing on startup screen

By the way:

If I change my lockscreen image manually under settings app then this image will be shown on boot although I changed the setting back to windows spotlight.

Maybe someone can create a tool which sets the lockscreen image to the current spotlight one and then switch this setting back to spotlight images.

Well sounds weird, but I really really liked this feature. Every boot up screen was pretty beautiful because my PC is configured to not go to sleep and thus I will never see the spotlight images again.

LouBen3010, Feb 16, 2021
  4. RicW-nw Win User

RicW-nw, Feb 16, 2021
Thema:

1. Windows Spotlight Lockscreen Image Not Changing Due to Firewall - Similar Threads - Spotlight Lockscreen Image

2. Windows Spotlight Lockscreen did not change on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Spotlight Lockscreen did not change on Windows 11: Hello, I have updated my PC to Windows 11 today, but the Spotlight Lockscreen did not change while it did change on my Laptop.I have followed the instruction from...
  3. Windows Spotlight Lockscreen did not change on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Spotlight Lockscreen did not change on Windows 11: Hello, I have updated my PC to Windows 11 today, but the Spotlight Lockscreen did not change while it did change on my Laptop.I have followed the instruction from...
  4. Lockscreen-Windows Spotlight won't refresh daily images

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Lockscreen-Windows Spotlight won't refresh daily images: Hello my Windows version is: OS Version 19042.964Recently, my antivirus, Mcafee Total Protection cleaned a few temp. files, and ever since then, Windows Spotlight won't refresh and change daily lockscreen images anymore.Any help is greatly appreciated.Thank you in advance....
  5. Changing Lockscreen, disabling spotlight

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Changing Lockscreen, disabling spotlight: submitted by /u/ILeftMyRoomForThis [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/igqfmf/changing_lockscreen_disabling_spotlight/
  6. Lockscreen Image is not changing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Lockscreen Image is not changing: My lock screen image is not changing anymore. I tried every method searching on internet but none solve it. Windows spotlight image is not changing when i start computer every day....
  7. Lockscreen won't change Windows Spotlight photo

Lockscreen won't change Windows Spotlight photo: I've been stuck on the same Windows Spotlight photo for like three weeks. In my customization settings for the lockscreen, it always reverts back to "Photo" when I set it on Windows Spotlight. Any idea how to fix this and get the spotlight photo slideshows back? submitted...
  8. Spotlight lockscreen showing a blue image

Spotlight lockscreen showing a blue image: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Retrograde-Planet [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/f5cl8c/spotlight_lockscreen_showing_a_blue_image/
  9. Changing the Default LockScreen Image

in Windows 10 Support
    Changing the Default LockScreen Image: I looked into changing the default lock screen image that's shown after a restart, not the one you might choose like Windows Spotlight. Here's the normal default: [img] Supposedly you can do that by changing a registry setting:...
  10. lockscreen window spotlight is not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    lockscreen window spotlight is not working: lockscreen window spotlight is not working. help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_general/m%C3%A0n-h%C3%ACnh-kh%C3%B3a/e5673dee-5418-408a-930f-9c6b1998050e