Windows 10: Windows Spotlight only showing 1 Photo

Discus and support Windows Spotlight only showing 1 Photo in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Why did my Spotlight stop rotating photos? I have 1 ugly photo on right now with no Microsoft comments.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by PatzillaDahun, Apr 13, 2020.

1. Windows Spotlight only showing 1 Photo

Why did my Spotlight stop rotating photos? I have 1 ugly photo on right now with no Microsoft comments.

:)

PatzillaDahun, Apr 13, 2020

2. Windows spotlight not work!!

Yes friend all these steps working for me.check these path , first path for check : C:\Windows\Web\Screen (find the stuck image and rename it) , or second path " C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\SystemData\ " at this path you will se two main folders check all these folder at all and you will find the image there.Rename or delete the image stuck only.After re-register again the spotlight and wait after some restart.Something last i had the same problem and delete the registry folder "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Authentication\LogonUI\Creative\S-1-5-21-1367095634-179868200-954147944-1001" and do a restart after all these step the spotlight download again new images and start working again.Please make a backup first at register.before delete everything.

mitsaras78, Apr 13, 2020
  3. Rose Cal Win User
    Spotlight

Hi,

Windows spotlight is an option for the lock screen background that displays different background images and occasionally offers suggestions on the lock screen. For us to better isolate your concern, we'd like to gather more information:

• Is there a way for you to provide us a screenshot?
    • Have you made any recent changes before this issue occur?
    • Are you able to use spotlight before?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you follow these steps to modify Lock screen background to spotlight:

• Open Settings.
    • Click Personalization and select Lock screen.
    • Under Background, choose Windows spotlight.

Keep us posted if you need additional help.

Rose Cal, Apr 13, 2020
  4. Jheuel Win User

Windows Spotlight only showing 1 Photo

Submitting images to Spotlight Lock Screen Photos

WHO DOESN'T LOVE THE SPOTLIGHT LOCK SCREEN PHOTOS?

I am an avid nature lover and I have a travel bucket list. This list has grown as a result of seeing the photos on the Spotlight Lock Screen. I really appreciate the links they include to find out more about the location. It truly inspires me to want to
    visit these places one day.

I have the good fortune to live in a beautiful country with truly picturesque locations that many people do not know about. I have explored numerous parts of Trinidad's Northern Range and wish others could behold its beauty.

My question/thought/suggestion is:

• How do they choose those images?
    • How can someone submit/suggest images to be included and shared with the rest of the Windows community?
    We shouldn't be selfish and I wish more persons could experience and witness my twin-island home of Trinidad and Tobago. I, or anyone else should be able to share that through the Windows Spotlight Lock Screen Photos!

Jheuel, Apr 13, 2020
Thema:

Windows Spotlight only showing 1 Photo

1. Windows Spotlight only showing 1 Photo - Similar Threads - Spotlight showing Photo

2. Windows Spotlight only showing one image

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Spotlight only showing one image: I just reinstalled windows 11 with the "reset this pc" option and my windows spotlight is stuck on one image. I've tried clearing the assets folder and renaming the settings.dat file and the roaming.lock file. Nothing seems to be working and I really don't want to have to...
  3. Windows Spotlight only showing one image

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Spotlight only showing one image: I just reinstalled windows 11 with the "reset this pc" option and my windows spotlight is stuck on one image. I've tried clearing the assets folder and renaming the settings.dat file and the roaming.lock file. Nothing seems to be working and I really don't want to have to...
  4. Windows spotlight not showing online photos

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows spotlight not showing online photos: 3 days ago, windows spotlight stopped showing me online photos:I checked:my wifi is good. i have turned on windows spotlightPlease help me fix it...
  5. Windows spotlight not showing online photos

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows spotlight not showing online photos: 3 days ago, windows spotlight stopped showing me online photos:I checked:my wifi is good. i have turned on windows spotlightPlease help me fix it...
  6. Windows Spotlight only shows Mountain Lake picture.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Spotlight only shows Mountain Lake picture.: I have basically never seen another picture than the one with the mountain lake on Windows Spotlight. [ATTACH] I have followed all the guides I've found how to reset windows spotlight by deleting all files under...
  7. Information on Windows Spotlight photos

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Information on Windows Spotlight photos: Wondering how to get information on the Windows Spotlight pictures that appear on my lock screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/information-on-windows-spotlight-photos/5c0401f3-fd1e-4238-a633-2aa5479c07aa
  8. Only photos and videos showing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Only photos and videos showing: I plugged my ipad into my pc but it only shows my photos and videos but not my apps submitted by /u/benp129 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gdecn2/only_photos_and_videos_showing/
  9. Sign in screen shows only window spotlight

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Sign in screen shows only window spotlight: Hello, In my desktop, I have 4 local users created, one is a local admin account. 2 accounts, include the admin, were working correctly, but other two are having issue on their's sign in screen. The problem is only one picture of Window SpotLight appeared on their sign in...
  10. window's spotlight photos

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    window's spotlight photos: so let's say I had a photo I thought was worthy of a window´s spotlight. would it be possible to submit my photo with the information or does windows hire its photographers? has there been a competition or anything?...