Windows 10: Windows spotlight option is missing and admin message on local session

Discus and support Windows spotlight option is missing and admin message on local session in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi there, I don't have windows spotlight option on windows 10 Lock screen customization menu. I already tried to follow few procedure to reinitialize... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Vykel, Aug 8, 2020.

1. Vykel Win User

Windows spotlight option is missing and admin message on local session

Hi there,

I don't have windows spotlight option on windows 10 Lock screen customization menu. I already tried to follow few procedure to reinitialize windows spotlight but it didn't work.

Moreover, I got this red sentence on the top of the custom Lock screen customization menu : "some of these settings are changed by your lock screen organization".

I can't remove it, it's a personnal computer on an admin session not connected to any organisation or whatever.

Do you have any idea to get rid of this sentence and get windows spotlight back ?

Thanks !

:)

Vykel, Aug 8, 2020
  2. Bree Win User

Windows Spotlight option is missing from the drop down list

Yes, for at least one case in the FCU (updates policies) there's an accompanying link to see the details, it may apply to all such cases.

Windows spotlight option is missing and admin message on local session [​IMG]

Edit: but not in all cases, it seems. The particular policy to disable Spotlight is only available in Enterprise and Education, so I can't test that one. I can test another policy that also affects Personalization settings - stopping users from choosing desktop wallpaper. There's no explanation for that 'some setting are managed...' message.

Bree, Aug 8, 2020
  3. Edwin Win User

Could this have anything to do with it?

Have you disabled any Services or Telemetry in any way?

Edwin, Aug 8, 2020
  4. Anonym0us Win User

Anonym0us, Aug 8, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows spotlight option is missing and admin message on local session - Similar Threads - spotlight option missing

2. Save Session Option For Windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Save Session Option For Windows: Hello EverybodyI Have an idea for future updates of windows. Is it possible to save the session we are working on while shutting down the system so we can continue the last going on next boot up? You may say get familiar with hibernate option in windows but I mean multiple...
  3. RDP Windows 11, Session blocked by: Local Session Manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    RDP Windows 11, Session blocked by: Local Session Manager: I recently updated my work computer to Windows 11 about bought a new laptop that also uses Windows 11. When I work from home I used Remote Desktop Connection to log into my work computer. I'm fine for a decent number of hours but then suddenly I get bumped from the work...
  4. Local Session Manager

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Local Session Manager: Hello, this might be a long question Few month ago i did a tweak using an apps named "Hone", and tomorrow after i tweaked my laptop, when it boot it just says local session manager, i can boot the laptop normally but, what is Local Session Manager?, and why when i tried to...
  5. Windows 10 Spotlight option missing - Windows education

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows 10 Spotlight option missing - Windows education: Windows 10 Education Version: 2004 Problem: Windows 10 Spotlight option missing Also, the famous related message that nobody on internet is able to remove: "*Some of there setting are hidden or managed by your organization" [ATTACH] Same problem stated here:...
  6. Windows Spotlight "Like what you see?" option is missing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Spotlight "Like what you see?" option is missing: My windows10 is correctly showing the Windows Spotlight images on the lock screen but is not showing the "LIKE WHAT YOU SEE" and other details. The OS is at Windows 10 Pro version 2004 OS Build 19041.329 I have tried using below two methods...
  7. user local and admin accounts missing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    user local and admin accounts missing: Since a about a week my local user account and my admin account are gone. With it, the documents, pictures and downloads directories are nearly empty, only the most recent documents are listed. Luckily I save most of my documents on other drives but I would like to find my...
  8. Local Area Connection option missing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Local Area Connection option missing: I recently connected my laptop to my modem via ethernet to see if my internet speed would improve but it didn't actually show it was connected so I opened up my network and sharing centre then went to network connections and all that is there is bluetooth & wifi. The option...
  9. Local Sessions Manager

Local Sessions Manager: Why does Local Sessions Manager start up on some Windows 10 laptops and not on other s? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/local-sessions-manager/dd20f674-80c1-4ffa-b863-10a8e821cb80
  10. Windows Spotlight option is missing from the drop down list

Windows Spotlight option is missing from the drop down list: [img] 97281