Windows 10: Windows Spotlight option not available

Discus and support Windows Spotlight option not available in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have Windows 10 Education version 1809 OS build 17763.529 In the lock screen section, It doesn't show Windows spotlight option, but previously... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Devin Yasas, May 23, 2019.

1. Windows Spotlight option not available

I have Windows 10 Education

version 1809

OS build 17763.529

In the lock screen section, It doesn't show Windows spotlight option, but previously it worked fine. How do I fix this problem Windows Spotlight option not available c93b1f29-2bbb-440f-b7e9-7ed781f64431?upload=true.png

:)

Devin Yasas, May 23, 2019
  2. Rose Cal Win User

Spotlight

Hi,

Windows spotlight is an option for the lock screen background that displays different background images and occasionally offers suggestions on the lock screen. For us to better isolate your concern, we'd like to gather more information:

• Is there a way for you to provide us a screenshot?
    • Have you made any recent changes before this issue occur?
    • Are you able to use spotlight before?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you follow these steps to modify Lock screen background to spotlight:

• Open Settings.
    • Click Personalization and select Lock screen.
    • Under Background, choose Windows spotlight.

Keep us posted if you need additional help.

Rose Cal, May 23, 2019
  3. Windows Spotlight Option Not available

Hello, I have a problem that in my computer in Settings>Personalisation>Lock Screen whenever I go to the option background, I have noticed that the option Windows Spotlight is not available. Please help me!

HarshitGoyalkb, May 23, 2019
  4. Windows Spotlight option not available

windows 10 Spotlight option missing.

Hi,

One of the possible reasons why Windows 10 Spotlight is not available on a device is due to user profile incapability. To better address your concern, we would need you to answer the following questions:

• Have you made any changes on your device before you encountered this issue?
    • Are you experiencing the same issue even when using other user profiles?

In the meantime, we suggest making sure that you are using an administrator user profile to be able to manage Windows 10 Spotlight.

We are looking forward for your response.

Darleen Pen, May 23, 2019
Thema:

Windows Spotlight option not available

1. Windows Spotlight option not available - Similar Threads - Spotlight option available

2. Spotlight option not appearing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Spotlight option not appearing: I have just installed Windows 11 22H2, replacing a 22H1 system. The Spotlight option for the Lock or Background screens has disappeared. I have tried the various remedies for re-enablement, all without success. Please note that Edge is NOT my default browser. Any help is very...
  3. Spotlight option not appearing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Spotlight option not appearing: I have just installed Windows 11 22H2, replacing a 22H1 system. The Spotlight option for the Lock or Background screens has disappeared. I have tried the various remedies for re-enablement, all without success. Please note that Edge is NOT my default browser. Any help is very...
  4. Spotlight Feature is Not Available on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Spotlight Feature is Not Available on Windows 11: Hi,I am using latest Windows 11 13th Dec 2022 build and I don't see spotlight feature under Personalization section. Attached relevant screenshots for reference. Any advice would be helpful....
  5. Spotlight Feature is Not Available on Windows 11

Spotlight Feature is Not Available on Windows 11: Hi,I am using latest Windows 11 13th Dec 2022 build and I don't see spotlight feature under Personalization section. Attached relevant screenshots for reference. Any advice would be helpful....
  6. Spotlight not available Windows 11 Education

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Spotlight not available Windows 11 Education: Hi,could you help me how can I enable Spotlight in Windows 11 Education?I only can choose on lock screen drop down Picture or Slideshow.Thank you!...
  7. Spotlight not available Windows 11 Education

Spotlight not available Windows 11 Education: Hi,could you help me how can I enable Spotlight in Windows 11 Education?I only can choose on lock screen drop down Picture or Slideshow.Thank you!...
  8. Windows Spotlight Option not showing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Spotlight Option not showing: Recently I upgraded to Windows 10 Education from Windows 10 Home Single Language. Previously, I was using Windows Spotlight for the Lock Screen option but after upgrading the Windows Spotlight option has vanished and at the top of the Lock Screen setting, it is written that...
  9. Spotlight option in dropdown not available... Any Help??

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Spotlight option in dropdown not available... Any Help??: I am using windows 10 pro education and I realised that I do not have the option ofspotlight in "Personalisation". [IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/spotlight-option-in-dropdown-not-available-any/9f95c40b-9beb-4195-bd96-914414b96750
  10. Windows Spotlight not available

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Spotlight not available: Split from this thread. Have Windows 10 Pro N Version 2004 Windows SpotLight not available. How come? Any fix for that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-spotlight-not-available/05c0bef3-2eba-435d-9cf2-9e5d90d98233

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 lockscreen windows spotlight not available

2. spotlight option not available

3. windows spotlight not available

4. spotlight not available,
  5. spotlight not available in settings,
  6. spotlight is not available,
  7. windowsspotlight option missing