Windows 10: Windows Spotlight Stuck on a Pic and Powershell deployment shows below message

Discus and support Windows Spotlight Stuck on a Pic and Powershell deployment shows below message in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; am getting the attached message when trying to resolve spotlight stuck issue using Powershell[ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by kandarp vyasa, Dec 18, 2018.

1. Windows Spotlight Stuck on a Pic and Powershell deployment shows below message

am getting the attached message when trying to resolve spotlight stuck issue using Powershell Windows Spotlight Stuck on a Pic and Powershell deployment shows below message 95980f1b-0630-4d0d-8b8e-f79953c72795?upload=true.png

:)

kandarp vyasa, Dec 18, 2018

2. Windows Spotlight

Thank you for providing us more information. In this case, we suggest that you perform the following steps to reset Windows Spotlight:

• Delete the folder Microsoft.Windows.ContentDeliveryManager_cw5n1h2txyewy.
    • Open the Start menu, and search for PowerShell.
    • Copy and paste the following command into the PowerShell prompt, then press
      Enter
      :
    Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers -Name Microsoft.Windows.ContentDeliveryManager | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml" -Verbose}

Regards.

Aileen Alf, Dec 18, 2018
  3. Spotlight only shows depressing pics

To further troubleshoot the issue with Spotlight, follow these steps:

Method 1: Run the built-in Troubleshooter.

• On the Search bar, type Find and fix problems.
    • Under System and Security, click Maintenance task.
    • Click Next and follow on-screen guide.
    Method 2: Clear the Assets Folder.

• Turn off Windows Spotlight.
    • On the File Explorer, go to: C:\Users\Username\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.ContentDeliveryManager_cw5n1h2txyewy\LocalState\Assets
      (replace the Username with your own username)
    • Delete the content of the folder.
    • Activate Spotlight and lock the screen.
    • Check if issue still persist.
    Let us know how it went

Jennifer Cha, Dec 18, 2018
  4. Windows Spotlight Stuck on a Pic and Powershell deployment shows below message

Spotlight only shows depressing pics

Hi,

To get the spotlight to work correctly on your PC, we recommend that you follow the troubleshooting steps provided by Navneet Anand through this
    link.

Let us know how it went.

Jennifer Cha, Dec 18, 2018
Thema:

Windows Spotlight Stuck on a Pic and Powershell deployment shows below message

1. Windows Spotlight Stuck on a Pic and Powershell deployment shows below message - Similar Threads - Spotlight Stuck Pic

2. cmd is not opening and powershell shows error message

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cmd is not opening and powershell shows error message: cmd is not opening. even after reinstalling windows 10 its not working and when i open powershell its showing some error message but i can run some commands like sfc /scannow but it shows everything is ok after running that code...
  3. cmd is not opening and powershell shows error message

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cmd is not opening and powershell shows error message: cmd is not opening. even after reinstalling windows 10 its not working and when i open powershell its showing some error message but i can run some commands like sfc /scannow but it shows everything is ok after running that code...
  4. cmd is not opening and powershell shows error message

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Powershell deployment operation progress is stuck at 3%

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Powershell deployment operation progress is stuck at 3%: I ran this code: Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$$_.InstallLocation\AppXManifest.xml"}because my display settings wouldnt work. it is stuck at Deployment operation progress:...
  6. Powershell deployment operation progress is stuck at 3%

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Powershell deployment operation progress is stuck at 3%: I ran this code: Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$$_.InstallLocation\AppXManifest.xml"}because my display settings wouldnt work. it is stuck at Deployment operation progress:...
  7. Powershell deployment operation progress is stuck at 3%

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Windows PowerShell stuck

Windows PowerShell stuck: [ATTACH] Above this screenshot i ran DISM/exe/online.......to clear some error but why stucked at 41%? it is now about 2 hours and still at this point. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-powershell-stuck/4eada5fc-e3f6-4023-b36d-81e949e4ed22
  9. OkStop code error, my PC is stuck on boot showing the pic below.

OkStop code error, my PC is stuck on boot showing the pic below.: [IMG]My computer is stuck on the Stop code error blue screan and will not boot up any further, it is failing even to auto repair. What should i do for it to go away, I can't access anything, my accounts or files. The words STOP CODE: MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION. Are appearing...
  10. I want my wallpapers to be Windows spotlight pics.

in Windows 10 Customization
    I want my wallpapers to be Windows spotlight pics.: I like the pictures of you, I do not want them to show only in a short time. I want them to replace my wallpapers until you change another one. Plz help me, I think many will have hobbies like me....