Windows 10: Windows spotlight wall paper as desktop wallpaper

Discus and support Windows spotlight wall paper as desktop wallpaper in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I am using windows 10 home 1909 build i want windows spotlight wallpapers as my desktop wallpaper... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Paras Sagar Kavitkar, Apr 4, 2021.

1. Windows spotlight wall paper as desktop wallpaper

I am using windows 10 home 1909 build

i want windows spotlight wallpapers as my desktop wallpaper

:)

Paras Sagar Kavitkar, Apr 4, 2021

2. change size of background wall paper+it is a custon wallpaper(my picture)

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps you to
    change size of background wall paper.

a) Right click on the desktop screen.

b) Select personalize and click on Desktop Background at the bottom of the screen.

c) Select the image and change the picture position to Centre from the drop down list.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Anju Thekkethil, Apr 4, 2021
  3. Lockscreen wallpaper (windows spotlight) on desktop

The question was clearly mentioned on how to set Windows Spotlight wallpapers as desktop wallpapers. Please understand the question before answering!

Kiran Vaidyanathan, Apr 4, 2021
  4. Aksa8 Win User

Windows spotlight wall paper as desktop wallpaper

Windows wall papers / background screens.

Hi,

My question is connected as it is about Windows wall papers / background screens.

How does Microsoft obtain images for wall papers? Seemed to me it would be fitting if Microsoft ran a series of images made only by its users on Windows Phone Lumias.

Regards,

AKS

Aksa8, Apr 4, 2021
Thema:

Windows spotlight wall paper as desktop wallpaper

1. Windows spotlight wall paper as desktop wallpaper - Similar Threads - spotlight wall paper

2. Blue screen instead of wall paper.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Blue screen instead of wall paper.: So i log into my pc and stuff and its normal, but when i left click and drag it turns my wall paper blue. I checked for corrupeted files and there was some but they were fixed. Idk if its a graphics thing but even when i do win + shift + control + b it just stays the same....
  3. Blue screen instead of wall paper.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen instead of wall paper.: So i log into my pc and stuff and its normal, but when i left click and drag it turns my wall paper blue. I checked for corrupeted files and there was some but they were fixed. Idk if its a graphics thing but even when i do win + shift + control + b it just stays the same....
  4. Win11 changing wall paper

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win11 changing wall paper: After the most recent update for Win11, my windows wallpaper is not functioning. I just have a blue screen. I used to get a photo which also asked me"did I like what I saw" and I could click yes or no. After that I could click to my login in screen. I liked that function of...
  5. Win11 changing wall paper

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win11 changing wall paper: After the most recent update for Win11, my windows wallpaper is not functioning. I just have a blue screen. I used to get a photo which also asked me"did I like what I saw" and I could click yes or no. After that I could click to my login in screen. I liked that function of...
  6. Wall paper Windows 10

in Cortana
    Wall paper Windows 10: How to change wallpaper https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wall-paper-windows-10/2b8b8ab4-83c3-4fb8-8f0a-76b921c2917a
  7. Custom image as wall paper

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Custom image as wall paper: How do I get rid of white space of custom image used for wallpaper? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/custom-image-as-wall-paper/38bed43c-458f-48a6-9fec-f1a00fbf9b6c
  8. Different Wall paper for 2 screens in a wallpaper slideshow

Different Wall paper for 2 screens in a wallpaper slideshow: Hi, Wallpaper slideshow used to select different wallpapers for each screen until recently. Now same wallpaper is being set for every screen. Is at a deliberate change? How do I get my old setting back?...
  9. lag when wall paper changes

lag when wall paper changes: im getting a system lag when my wall paper changes. gtx 1070 with i7 7700 running windows version 10.0.18362 tried updating my video driver and it changed nothing....
  10. Use Windows Spotlight as Desktop Wallpaper Slideshow

in Windows 10 News
    Use Windows Spotlight as Desktop Wallpaper Slideshow: [ATTACH] The beautiful images that you see on your lock screen now and then come under the category of Windows Spotlight. These stunning images come from various sources from the aspects of photography of famous, historical, and other kinds of subjects. If you [...] This...