Windows 10: windows spotlight

Discus and support windows spotlight in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; This is more of a comment than a question concerning windows spotlight. First, I was unable to locate a site to where I could post a windows spotlight... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by JohnL007-909, Mar 15, 2020.

1. windows spotlight

This is more of a comment than a question concerning windows spotlight.

First, I was unable to locate a site to where I could post a windows spotlight comment.

Second, For what it is worth, I like most of the photos and indicate so with each as they are displayed.

Third and last, concerning the description associated with the photo information "Tasman Lake, New Zealand" - The information said something about the lake filling with snow melt from the Alps.

My comment is, I fail to believe that snow melt off the Alps Austria; France; Germany; Italy; moves into any lake in New Zealand.

John

:)

JohnL007-909, Mar 15, 2020
  2. Rose Cal Win User

Spotlight

Hi,

Windows spotlight is an option for the lock screen background that displays different background images and occasionally offers suggestions on the lock screen. For us to better isolate your concern, we'd like to gather more information:

• Is there a way for you to provide us a screenshot?
    • Have you made any recent changes before this issue occur?
    • Are you able to use spotlight before?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you follow these steps to modify Lock screen background to spotlight:

• Open Settings.
    • Click Personalization and select Lock screen.
    • Under Background, choose Windows spotlight.

Keep us posted if you need additional help.

Rose Cal, Mar 15, 2020
  3. Dyan Rey Win User
    Windows Spotlight on the lock screen

Hi,

There are multiple causes on why you're encountering this issue. To further troubleshoot the issue, we suggest that you disable and re-enable Spotlight. Simply follow the steps below:

• Right-click on the desktop and open Personalize.
    • Open Lock Screen tab.
    • Under Background, switch from Windows Spotlight to a Picture or the Slideshow.
    • Click OK and close the Window.
    • Now Log off and log in.
    • Navigate to Lock screen and enable Windows Spotlight again.

Let us know how it works.

Dyan Rey, Mar 15, 2020
  4. Alden Rey Win User

windows spotlight

windows spotlight

Hi Leland,

Windows Spotlight is a nifty feature in Windows 10. It can downloads pictures and advertisements from Bing and then displays them on your lock screen. Besides, you can mark whether you wish to see more or less images of a similar type.

To sort out your concern, simply follow the steps provided below:

• Go to privacy settings:
    • Background apps turn on
    • For spottlight setting app must be on.
    • You can now use spottlight in personalisation tab.

We also suggest to re-register your Windows Spotlight by following the steps provided by
    Kapil Arya MVP on this
    link

Should you need further information, don't hesitate to contact us.

Regards.

Alden Rey, Mar 15, 2020
Thema:

windows spotlight

1. windows spotlight - Similar Threads - spotlight

2. Windows Spotlight in Windows 10 lock screen repeating the same images over and over?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Spotlight in Windows 10 lock screen repeating the same images over and over?: I'm finding that the Windows 10 Spotlight lock screen is repeating images over and over again, even after I've rated it once, they come back and ask me to re-rate it again. This has been happening over the past year or so. In the past, you'd just get a new image and you'd...
  3. Windows Spotlight in Windows 10 lock screen repeating the same images over and over?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Spotlight in Windows 10 lock screen repeating the same images over and over?: I'm finding that the Windows 10 Spotlight lock screen is repeating images over and over again, even after I've rated it once, they come back and ask me to re-rate it again. This has been happening over the past year or so. In the past, you'd just get a new image and you'd...
  4. Windows Spotlight in Windows 10 lock screen repeating the same images over and over?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  5. How do i use windows spotlight in windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i use windows spotlight in windows: I remember there was an update for windows 10 22h2 around march that added windows spotlight to windows 10 i could be wrong if i am is there any alternative thanks!...
  6. How do i use windows spotlight in windows

How do i use windows spotlight in windows: I remember there was an update for windows 10 22h2 around march that added windows spotlight to windows 10 i could be wrong if i am is there any alternative thanks!...
  7. How do i use windows spotlight in windows

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Win 10-Windows Spotlight-Rotates through the same several images

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win 10-Windows Spotlight-Rotates through the same several images: I have had past issues with Spotlight suddenly stopping. It has worked for a long time now but about 2 months ago it started rotating through the same set of images, maybe 10-15. I no longer see any new images or any of the hundreds I have seen in the past. What is causing...
  9. Win 10-Windows Spotlight-Rotates through the same several images

Win 10-Windows Spotlight-Rotates through the same several images: I have had past issues with Spotlight suddenly stopping. It has worked for a long time now but about 2 months ago it started rotating through the same set of images, maybe 10-15. I no longer see any new images or any of the hundreds I have seen in the past. What is causing...
  10. Win 10-Windows Spotlight-Rotates through the same several images

in Windows 10 Customization