Windows 10: Windows Spotlite Not Available

Discus and support Windows Spotlite Not Available in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I need to reset my Spotlite Option as it is not working. For this when I headed to the Windows Delivery Manager so surprisingly this folder is not... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by JunaidTahir1, Dec 4, 2018.

1. Windows Spotlite Not Available

I need to reset my Spotlite Option as it is not working. For this when I headed to the Windows Delivery Manager so surprisingly this folder is not found in my directories. Please help for that, I have already performed a System Maintenance too.

Thanks

Junaid

:)

JunaidTahir1, Dec 4, 2018
  2. PuzzledZE Win User

Spotlite on screenlock in Personalization doesn't work.

Hi again

I followed your suggestion, the new user account had the same issue. I'm reluctant to perform a reset as this was done by one of your technicians on a remote session. It took a long while to sort out everything that was lost or needed to be re downloaded
    afterwards, and it didn't solve the problem.

The Windows ESD-ISO program was downloaded by another Microsoft technician. After re-installing Windows, the Spotlite picture did change but hasn't altered since.

Is it possible for another remote session to see what's going on?

Looking forward to hearing from you.

PuzzledZE, Dec 4, 2018
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Dec 4, 2018
  4. PuzzledZE Win User

Windows Spotlite Not Available

Spotlite on screenlock in Personalization doesn't work.

Spotlite on screenlock in Personalization doesn't work. I'm using Windows 10 Pro edition. Does anyone else have this problem and how can I fix it please?

PuzzledZE, Dec 4, 2018
Thema:

Windows Spotlite Not Available

1. Windows Spotlite Not Available - Similar Threads - Spotlite Available

2. Onedrive says there are no previous versions available from which to restore although I can...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Onedrive says there are no previous versions available from which to restore although I can...: My Onedrive is displaying a version of a file last updated in July of 2023 even though I updated the file as recently as Friday April 12th, 2024 I can see there was a version saved on the 12th in version history but Restore says there are no previous versions available.....
  3. Onedrive says there are no previous versions available from which to restore although I can...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Onedrive says there are no previous versions available from which to restore although I can...: My Onedrive is displaying a version of a file last updated in July of 2023 even though I updated the file as recently as Friday April 12th, 2024 I can see there was a version saved on the 12th in version history but Restore says there are no previous versions available.....
  4. Onedrive says there are no previous versions available from which to restore although I can...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. windos security . Page not available, your IT administrator has limited access to some...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windos security . Page not available, your IT administrator has limited access to some...: your it administrator has limited access to some areas of this app, and the item you tried to access is not available contact it helpdesk for more information...
  6. windos security . Page not available, your IT administrator has limited access to some...

windos security . Page not available, your IT administrator has limited access to some...: your it administrator has limited access to some areas of this app, and the item you tried to access is not available contact it helpdesk for more information...
  7. My laptop says that bluetooth is not available on this device and i must use an external...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My laptop says that bluetooth is not available on this device and i must use an external...: laptop says that bluetooth is not available on this device and i must use an external adapter to add bluetooth calability to this computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-says-that-bluetooth-is-not-available-on/555cb628-67a8-44bc-8b5a-9d6325d84c8c
  8. My laptop says that bluetooth is not available on this device and i must use an external...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop says that bluetooth is not available on this device and i must use an external...: laptop says that bluetooth is not available on this device and i must use an external adapter to add bluetooth calability to this computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-says-that-bluetooth-is-not-available-on/555cb628-67a8-44bc-8b5a-9d6325d84c8c
  9. how to reactivate windows spotlite on my computer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to reactivate windows spotlite on my computer?: When my computer opens the fist screen has a picture and did have 3 questions I need to answer. Also it had an explanation of what I was looking at: also the choices were if I like the picture, don't like, don't care I think. Those options are gone now and all I see is a...
  10. how to reactivate windows spotlite on my computer?

how to reactivate windows spotlite on my computer?: When my computer opens the fist screen has a picture and did have 3 questions I need to answer. Also it had an explanation of what I was looking at: also the choices were if I like the picture, don't like, don't care I think. Those options are gone now and all I see is a...