Windows 10: Windows stacking on top of each other

Discus and support Windows stacking on top of each other in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; G'Day Anyone figured out hot to get the Windows side by side like 7? Win V Build 19041.388 160863 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Fiery, Jul 18, 2020.

1. Fiery Win User

Windows stacking on top of each other

G'Day

Anyone figured out hot to get the Windows side by side like 7?

Win V Build 19041.388

:)

Fiery, Jul 18, 2020

2. Desktop Icons are giantt size and layered on top of each other

Hi Gloria,

The size of text, apps, and other items in the display settings might be higher than 100%. For us to isolate your concern, we would like to ask these questions:

• Which Windows build version do you have?
    • Have you made any recent changes to your computer settings prior to this issue?
    • Which troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you check the size of text, apps, and other items in the display settings on your computer by following these steps:

• Click on Start.
    • Type in Display, and then select Display settings
      from the list of results.
    • Under Change the size of text, apps, and other items, make sure that it is on
      100% only. If not, change it to 100% by moving the slider from right to left.

We look forward for your response.

Janeane Cru, Jul 18, 2020
  3. Slartybart, Jul 18, 2020
  4. Windows stacking on top of each other

Printing on websites on top of each other.

When I open a

website the printing on a lot of sites not clear. Sits partially on top of each other. Not spaced properly.

Peter Johnson 930, Jul 18, 2020
Thema:

Windows stacking on top of each other

1. Windows stacking on top of each other - Similar Threads - stacking top each

2. Icons on the taskbar are on top of each other Windows11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Icons on the taskbar are on top of each other Windows11: I don't know how this happens but eventually my icons overlap each other after a bit of use and I have to restart file explorerAs you can see on the bottom Spotify doesn't appear even when its open but I found out that its under google chrome so I have no idea whats going...
  3. Icons on the taskbar are on top of each other Windows11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Icons on the taskbar are on top of each other Windows11: I don't know how this happens but eventually my icons overlap each other after a bit of use and I have to restart file explorerAs you can see on the bottom Spotify doesn't appear even when its open but I found out that its under google chrome so I have no idea whats going...
  4. How to display different windows beside each other not on top of each other at bottom task...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to display different windows beside each other not on top of each other at bottom task...: I have the same problem as this person: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/1011006but I have a windows 10 and the solution does not show up in the Taskbar settings. Is there an updated version of solution for Windows 10? Here is the OPs original question."When I open...
  5. How to display different windows beside each other not on top of each other at bottom task...

How to display different windows beside each other not on top of each other at bottom task...: I have the same problem as this person: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/1011006but I have a windows 10 and the solution does not show up in the Taskbar settings. Is there an updated version of solution for Windows 10? Here is the OPs original question."When I open...
  6. How to display different windows beside each other not on top of each other at bottom task...

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Taskbar corner icons stack up each other

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar corner icons stack up each other: I have upgrade to Windows 11 from Windows 10 through Windows Insider Beta. Now, whenever I use microphone, mic-icon in taskbar corner displays like this. I have tried to restart explorer.exe but it only can fix at that time. Pls tell me what should I do?Build: 22000.282...
  8. Taskbar corner icons stack up each other

Taskbar corner icons stack up each other: I have upgrade to Windows 11 from Windows 10 through Windows Insider Beta. Now, whenever I use microphone, mic-icon in taskbar corner displays like this. I have tried to restart explorer.exe but it only can fix at that time. Pls tell me what should I do?Build: 22000.282...
  9. Windows stacking on top of each other

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows stacking on top of each other: G'Day Anyone figured out hot to get the Windows side by side like 7? Win V Build 19041.388 160863
  10. How to stack icons on the task bar side by side or on top of each other?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to stack icons on the task bar side by side or on top of each other?: <p>On win10 I have my taskbar on the right side of the screen.</p><p>I want to stack the icons side-by-side to each other to maximize the space of the taskbar! Otherwise I waste a lot of space as in the pic below see the red boxes which should have been filled with icons...