Windows 10: Windows start and search background turned black instead of the usuall white

Discus and support Windows start and search background turned black instead of the usuall white in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; So i have a question regarding this,my start and search background turned black instead of the usually white colour it always had.Is this some sort of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Pekaaa1, Nov 4, 2021.

1. Pekaaa1 Win User

Windows start and search background turned black instead of the usuall white

So i have a question regarding this,my start and search background turned black instead of the usually white colour it always had.Is this some sort of update? Is this the norm now or did something break? The default windows mode is set to dark and the default app mode to light,i didnt do anything to the settings.

:)

Pekaaa1, Nov 4, 2021

2. Screen backgrounds have all turned black instead of usual white?

Since recent Windows 10 update my screen backgrounds have all turned black instead of usual white. Can't see how to change this in Personalisation/Settings even after changing background from 'dark' to 'light' - I'm so angry their stupid software took in
    upon itself to alter how I'd set the laptop up :-(. Any advice gratefully received! Thanks, Karen

KarenAtkins_780, Nov 4, 2021
  3. Microsoft Word & Excel Background is BLACK & the writing is white

Hi,

The background on my excel files & word documents are black. How do I change it back to white background. I also noticed my search bar for google is also black, instead of the usual white.

Thanks.

CherylWarner1, Nov 4, 2021
  4. Windows start and search background turned black instead of the usuall white

Microsoft 10 - background is black

Hi,

I installed Windows 10 and now the background on my excel files is black, making the writing illegible. How do I change it back to white background. I also noticed my search bar for google is also black, instead of the usual white.

Thanks.

KateSmith_14, Nov 4, 2021
Thema:

Windows start and search background turned black instead of the usuall white

1. Windows start and search background turned black instead of the usuall white - Similar Threads - start search background

2. Windows start and search background turned black instead of the usuall white

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows start and search background turned black instead of the usuall white: So i have a question regarding this,my start and search background turned black instead of the usually white colour it always had.Is this some sort of update? Is this the norm now or did something break? The default windows mode is set to dark and the default app mode to...
  3. Windows start and search background turned black instead of the usuall white

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows start and search background turned black instead of the usuall white: So i have a question regarding this,my start and search background turned black instead of the usually white colour it always had.Is this some sort of update? Is this the norm now or did something break? The default windows mode is set to dark and the default app mode to...
  4. on surface laptop the screen turned to black background. No I want my my usual white...

in Windows 10 Customization
    on surface laptop the screen turned to black background. No I want my my usual white...: please tell me how to turn the the black background screen to white background. it happened suddenly on my surface laptop 3. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/on-surface-laptop-the-screen-turned-to-black/cf9e14a8-df22-4a79-bb43-3f0eac45eb37
  5. PNG Images Thumbnail/ Icon Shows Black Background Instead Of White

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    PNG Images Thumbnail/ Icon Shows Black Background Instead Of White: I'm a digital artist and work with images on a daily basis. An issue I'm having is that whenever I save a PNG picture, the thumbnail / icon would have the picture and a solid black backgroud. This makes it hard to see the picture especially since 99% are mainly black lines...
  6. excel worksheet's background turns to green color instead of white

excel worksheet's background turns to green color instead of white: 1. the green part should be white 2. excel worksheet's background color should be white but not red pls help with much thanks [ATTACH] [ATTACH]...
  7. File Explorer is Black & White - Search Area is White Text on White Background

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    File Explorer is Black & White - Search Area is White Text on White Background: Just recently updated Windows 10 to version 1903. Now my file explorer is black and white and the search bar near the top is white text on white background. I've used Dark Mode but I've never had this issue. How can I fix this?...
  8. taskbar and start menu background turned white

taskbar and start menu background turned white: Hi, my taskbar and start menu background have both turned white since last update earlier in this month. I have tried right click on desktop, personalize, colors... but it doesn't give me the option to tick on the start, taskbar and action center box. Any ideas on how to get...
  9. Screen backgrounds have all turned black instead of usual white?

Screen backgrounds have all turned black instead of usual white?: Since recent Windows 10 update my screen backgrounds have all turned black instead of usual white. Can't see how to change this in Personalisation/Settings even after changing background from 'dark' to 'light' - I'm so angry their stupid software took in upon itself to alter...
  10. Window won't start | black background, white dots spinning

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Window won't start | black background, white dots spinning: Hi everyone, I am facing an issue regarding window startup. It won't start, just stuck on the black background with white dots spinning like forever. Maybe it's because of the new update. I updated window like a week ago. It was working fine till last night. I googled...