Windows 10: Windows Start Bar Customizations Don't Stay

Discus and support Windows Start Bar Customizations Don't Stay in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Greetings. I am having trouble with my Windows Task Bar on ALL of my computers. This has been going on for a very long time. I've recently wanted to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Carol.Ann, Sep 29, 2020.

1. Carol.Ann Win User

Windows Start Bar Customizations Don't Stay

Greetings. I am having trouble with my Windows Task Bar on ALL of my computers. This has been going on for a very long time. I've recently wanted to find a solution because my new laptop is rebooted regularly and this is becoming painful.

After a reboot, the layout of my Task Bar changes from what I've customized. Basically, my desire is to have the Desktop on the bottom row of the Task Bar title, no text so that I have easy access to my desktop apps while I am running other applications. Every time I reboot, Windows changes the Task Bar to one line instead of two and moves the Desktop over to the far right.

How can I make these changes permanent? I thought that locking the Task Bar would help to keep my changes, but that does not work.

:)

Carol.Ann, Sep 29, 2020
  2. JDivineŠ Win User

stuff that don`t work

The problem with the messed up keyboard is now ok, I can write normally.

But, the problem with non working pin and unpin from task bar, the right mouse click don`t work on it at all - still stays, as well as non working New notifications - I click and nothing happens. Can you fix that all?

JDivineŠ, Sep 29, 2020
  3. armym3 Win User
    WarRock 3D Detection don´t works

Hello Guys,

i had a problem with my Card. The card didn´t wanted to change in 3D Modus. Ok now i removed the other 2 Pins and now it runs in 3D Modus in 3DMark06 too. The Card is a HD 2900GT. But my Game WarRock don´t runs in 3D Modus. Is there a List where i can start the game in 3D Manual? Because in Automatic it don´t want start because the Card don´t see that it is an 3D Game. Can someone help me?

armym3, Sep 29, 2020
  4. rian30 Win User

Nokia 5530 don´t start

Last year I bought a nokia 5530 but a few days ago it don´t start.. It just appear the nokia logo and nothing else... I´ve been trying to hard reset it like you say in here but it doesn´t work... Please help

rian30, Sep 29, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows Start Bar Customizations Don't Stay - Similar Threads - Start Bar Customizations

2. Start Bar and Search bar don't work in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Start Bar and Search bar don't work in Windows 10: Hello, around 6 months ago my start bar and search bar on my Surface Pro 6 just stopped working and I guess I've been waiting for it to fix itself like most other tech problems but it never did. The start bar with the windows icon is completely unresponsive when I click on it...
  3. Start Bar and Search bar don't work in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Start Bar and Search bar don't work in Windows 10: Hello, around 6 months ago my start bar and search bar on my Surface Pro 6 just stopped working and I guess I've been waiting for it to fix itself like most other tech problems but it never did. The start bar with the windows icon is completely unresponsive when I click on it...
  4. Start Bar and Search bar don't work in Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Headphones don't stay stereo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Headphones don't stay stereo: I'm running Windows 10 Pro on a Dell Laptop. I have a new pair of headphones that are only sporadically operating in stereo; in fact, they operate in mono most of the time. I've cleaned out the ouptut jacks on my laptop and my Android tablet, and I've wiped off the...
  6. Headphones don't stay stereo

Headphones don't stay stereo: I'm running Windows 10 Pro on a Dell Laptop. I have a new pair of headphones that are only sporadically operating in stereo; in fact, they operate in mono most of the time. I've cleaned out the ouptut jacks on my laptop and my Android tablet, and I've wiped off the...
  7. Headphones don't stay stereo

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. News Bar Customization

News Bar Customization: I recently installed the MS News Bar beta from the microsoft.com. It works well scrolling news and a couple stock tickets. That being said, I downloaded it because I was under the impression that the content on the News Bar was customizable. What I'd really like to be able to...
  9. News Bar Customization

in Windows 10 Customization
    News Bar Customization: I recently installed the MS News Bar beta from the microsoft.com. It works well scrolling news and a couple stock tickets. That being said, I downloaded it because I was under the impression that the content on the News Bar was customizable. What I'd really like to be able to...
  10. Task bar customization

in Windows 10 Customization
    Task bar customization: Do we have to modify or add what we need in the following location highlighted in red? <CustomTaskbarLayoutCollection> <defaultlayout:TaskbarLayout> <taskbar:TaskbarPinList> <taskbar:UWA AppUserModelID="Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe!MicrosoftEdge" />...