Windows 10: Windows "START" has STOPPED. How can I retore to previous state?

Discus and support Windows "START" has STOPPED. How can I retore to previous state? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; After creating a restore point I rebooted and the "START" button now only responds to right clicking. Any suggestions please. 21953 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by JETHROT, Sep 9, 2015.

1. JETHROT Win User

Windows "START" has STOPPED. How can I retore to previous state?

After creating a restore point I rebooted and the "START" button now only responds to right clicking.
    Any suggestions please.

:)

JETHROT, Sep 9, 2015
  2. 93tid Win User

How to fix " Unknown Artist " ?

My favourite is MP3Tag, google it.

93tid, Sep 9, 2015
  3. pichs Win User
    How to fix " Unknown Artist " ?

What are third party tag editors?

pichs, Sep 9, 2015
Thema:

Windows "START" has STOPPED. How can I retore to previous state?

1. Windows "START" has STOPPED. How can I retore to previous state? - Similar Threads - START has STOPPED

2. How can I stop download of copies of previous imported photos.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How can I stop download of copies of previous imported photos.: Each time I plug in my camera to import new photos to Picasa, an automatic download of literally hundreds of photos begins, saying it’s importing from KESU. As soon as I click F:\ it stops and starts loading the new photos I actually want. This results in at least 4 unwanted...
  3. How can I stop download of copies of previous imported photos.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I stop download of copies of previous imported photos.: Each time I plug in my camera to import new photos to Picasa, an automatic download of literally hundreds of photos begins, saying it’s importing from KESU. As soon as I click F:\ it stops and starts loading the new photos I actually want. This results in at least 4 unwanted...
  4. How can I stop download of copies of previous imported photos.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Microsoft dictation eventually overwrites previous sentence - how can I stop this?

Microsoft dictation eventually overwrites previous sentence - how can I stop this?: Pressing the windows button and H activates dictation - it works GREAT until it doesn't. After a while of using it, the problem arises where a previously dictated sentence is overwritten by the newest sentence that is dictated. I have tried every suggested fix, and the only...
  6. Windows Reverts to Previous State on Boot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Reverts to Previous State on Boot: Recently, my computer experienced a blue screen, and now whenever it is turned off or reset it seems to revert to the state it was in immediately before the blue screen. Any files that I download or move to any part of the computer are gone on reboot. Any files that I delete...
  7. Windows Reverts to Previous State on Boot

Windows Reverts to Previous State on Boot: Recently, my computer experienced a blue screen, and now whenever it is turned off or reset it seems to revert to the state it was in immediately before the blue screen. Any files that I download or move to any part of the computer are gone on reboot. Any files that I delete...
  8. Windows Reverts to Previous State on Boot

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. indexing has stopped in windows 11, how can I fix this

in Windows 10 Gaming
    indexing has stopped in windows 11, how can I fix this: indexing has stopped in windows 11, how can I fix this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/indexing-has-stopped-in-windows-11-how-can-i-fix/e3f2b02c-b997-43d6-afba-0e9602ddf295
  10. indexing has stopped in windows 11, how can I fix this

indexing has stopped in windows 11, how can I fix this: indexing has stopped in windows 11, how can I fix this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/indexing-has-stopped-in-windows-11-how-can-i-fix/e3f2b02c-b997-43d6-afba-0e9602ddf295