Windows 10: Windows "START" has STOPPED. How can I retore to previous state?

Discus and support Windows "START" has STOPPED. How can I retore to previous state? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; After creating a restore point I rebooted and the "START" button now only responds to right clicking. Any suggestions please. 21953 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by JETHROT, Sep 9, 2015.

1. JETHROT Win User

Windows "START" has STOPPED. How can I retore to previous state?

After creating a restore point I rebooted and the "START" button now only responds to right clicking.
    Any suggestions please.

:)

JETHROT, Sep 9, 2015
  2. 93tid Win User

How to fix " Unknown Artist " ?

My favourite is MP3Tag, google it.

93tid, Sep 9, 2015
  3. pichs Win User
    How to fix " Unknown Artist " ?

What are third party tag editors?

pichs, Sep 9, 2015
Thema:

Windows "START" has STOPPED. How can I retore to previous state?

1. Windows "START" has STOPPED. How can I retore to previous state? - Similar Threads - START has STOPPED

2. Can I uninstall Previous Windows Installation?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can I uninstall Previous Windows Installation?: Hi there, I recently joined Windows Insider Programme and I wanted to get the new builds on my device and I'm currently running on build 1809. I'm wondering, if I deleted the Previous Windows Installation, does it mean that I'll be stuck with the Windows Insider build?...
  3. how can i stop the windows 10 updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how can i stop the windows 10 updates: how can i stop the windows 10 updates. help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/how-can-i-stop-the-windows-10-updates/f124a406-d966-4c4b-93b1-0717e15bf7f1
  4. How can i reinstall windows update as I am have errors and do not have system retore

How can i reinstall windows update as I am have errors and do not have system retore: How can i reinstall windows update as I am have errors and do not have system retore https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/how-can-i-reinstall-windows-update-as-i-am-have/6e21c881-de8b-466a-99f4-1124517dc97f
  5. How to rollback the windows 10 installation to previous state as I lost many of my...

How to rollback the windows 10 installation to previous state as I lost many of my...: I incidentally did "refresh button" without having aware of loosing many installed application. And I could not stop until finish, But then I realize that I was doing a new installation for my windows and laptop. We saw there was still Windows.old, in our folder list in c:\....
  6. How can I return to the previous version of Windows 10?

How can I return to the previous version of Windows 10?: How can I return to the previous version of Windows 10 if I can not recovery/restore to the date before I got the updates and I can not use "Go back to the previous Windows 10" feature anymore (It is definitely a very bad idea to give user just 10 days an opportunity to go...
  7. How can I completely stop Windows Defender?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How can I completely stop Windows Defender?: I have Windows Defender shut off, but it seems to still want to run. I keep getting a pop up from my WinPatrol program that WD wants to run at startup. I click the reject button but it keeps coming back. I fear it could be interfering with Macrium Reflect somehow because...
  8. How do I restore windows 10 to its previous state after a "reset?"

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    How do I restore windows 10 to its previous state after a "reset?": Hello, My custom built computer started to randomly shutdown or restart, and after exhausting all software/driver checks to windows updates and other software related discrepancies, I resorted to "resetting" my OS, which did not fix my problem anyway. The issue, it seems,...
  9. How can I start these services?

in Windows 10 Support
    How can I start these services?: How can I start these services? [img] 89333
  10. Can I stop download in middle - will it start again where I stop it?

in Windows 10 Support
    Can I stop download in middle - will it start again where I stop it?: I have my personal laptop with me at work today. It is now downloading Win10 10166, but its at about 30% and I don't think it will finish by the time I get out of work (in about 30 minutes). Can I just shut down Windows in the middle of the download if it's not finished by 5?...