Windows 10: windows start icon and cortana don't work

Discus and support windows start icon and cortana don't work in Cortana to solve the problem; the windows start icon and cortana have stopped working, don't respond to mouse click . Windows automatic trouble shooter from microsoft store says... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by klezman, Nov 13, 2020.

1. klezman Win User

windows start icon and cortana don't work

the windows start icon and cortana have stopped working, don't respond to mouse click . Windows automatic trouble shooter from microsoft store says there's a hanging app. Don't know which and don't know if it's causing the problem.

:)

klezman, Nov 13, 2020

2. Windows 10 startmenu and Cortana don´t work with mandatory profile

In Windows 10 (1703) startmenu and Cortana don´t work with mandatory profile.

Please help !

Thanks

Dharmendra

Moved fromwindows start icon and cortana don't work :( Windows / Windows 10 / Windows settings )

DharmendraBhandari, Nov 13, 2020
  3. armym3 Win User
    WarRock 3D Detection don´t works

Hello Guys,

i had a problem with my Card. The card didn´t wanted to change in 3D Modus. Ok now i removed the other 2 Pins and now it runs in 3D Modus in 3DMark06 too. The Card is a HD 2900GT. But my Game WarRock don´t runs in 3D Modus. Is there a List where i can start the game in 3D Manual? Because in Automatic it don´t want start because the Card don´t see that it is an 3D Game. Can someone help me?

armym3, Nov 13, 2020
  4. JDivineŠ Win User

stuff that don`t work

I also tryed safe mode, it still didn`t work on it. and Glucofacts Deluxe STILL does not work, so... you say that you don`t know how it started working on win 10 for you?

JDivineŠ, Nov 13, 2020
Thema:

1. windows start icon and cortana don't work - Similar Threads - start icon cortana

2. Cortana Search Icons not Working

in Cortana
    Cortana Search Icons not Working: Hello, since I installed the new Google Drive App, my Cortana Search Icons are not showing anymore. Is there a way to fix this without deleting Google Drive....
  3. start button and Cortana are not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    start button and Cortana are not working: I was receiving a message as my window's license will expire soon so I ask to the technical support Microsoft about it they said it because I have a old version so they take remote control of my pc an install a new version as they said I didn't know but the look it's very old...
  4. Icons don't work

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Icons don't work: A few icons of apps don't work anymore. For example when I go to settings, the icon on my toolbar is just a few pixels and when I open onenote 10, the microsoft to do icon appears....
  5. Cortana started working.

in Cortana
    Cortana started working.: After weeks of fruitlessly searching the Microsoft forums, among many others, trying to find out why my Cortana stopped listening to me, why she would not answer me, why she seemed to shut down immediately after asking her to do something on my Windows 10 system, all of a...
  6. Start menu not working, Cortana not working.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Start menu not working, Cortana not working.: I'm on Windows 10 and the following stopped working: Start menu Cortana Notifications on task bar Wifi connections list button on task bar Windows + I ( We couldn't connect to Microsoft family right now, so your family on this device might not be up to date) I...
  7. cortana and start icon

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cortana and start icon: I can't get the start icon and cortana to search for me. If I left click on the start icon nothing happens. If I right click I get a black box with choices, but I can't get apps and features to come up. I can't get anything to type in the cortana search box....
  8. Start Menu and Cortana Not Working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Start Menu and Cortana Not Working: So for the past couple of months I've been dealing with this issue. I managed to fix a couple of other issues with my computer, mainly wifi driver issues but I still can't open up my start menu or cortana. Another Issue I have are daily blue screens from driver failure fslx....
  9. Start don't work

in Windows 10 Support
    Start don't work: If I right click the start I will get a menu but if I left click the start nothing happens. How can I fix this? 28393
  10. Start, Cortana and notifications don't work

in Windows 10 Support
    Start, Cortana and notifications don't work: When I click on start the start menu doesn't come up and notifications like reminders don't work any more. I don't get reminded of the set reminders. Also, when I click on the notifications button the notifications menu doesn't come up. Cortana, also, won't come up when I...