Windows 10: Windows start key - Windows 10

Discus and support Windows start key - Windows 10 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My Windows start key wont work, therefore I cannot access my apps.My grandson was playing games on my laptop and have said he did not change anything.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by KarenLewisEV, Dec 1, 2021.

1. Windows start key - Windows 10

My Windows start key wont work, therefore I cannot access my apps.My grandson was playing games on my laptop and have said he did not change anything. What can I do to restore functionality?Thank you,Karen

:)

KarenLewisEV, Dec 1, 2021

2. Installing Windows 10 using Windows 7 key

Nope, you need to install Windows 10 first and make sure the Windows 7 key is transferred to your Windows account after you've installed Windows 10 (not quite sure how that works). I missed the last step and I could not activate Windows 10 after a re-install... Microsoft seem to have done everything they can to make it a PITA. Also, it's technically too late to do this now anyhow, as the upgrade offer has expired. But KMSPico works quite well...

As for getting rid of Windows, delete the Windows folder.

TheLostSwede, Dec 1, 2021
  3. windows 10 key

Thanks but I don't want to do any decrypting. I want to download a Win 10 ISO from Microsoft and install it using my Win 8 key. No other steps required. Is that possible?

Easy Rhino, Dec 1, 2021
  4. Windows start key - Windows 10

windows 10 key

Now that I have finally upgraded from Windows 8 to Windows 10 will my Windows 8 key work with a fresh install of Windows 10?

Easy Rhino, Dec 1, 2021
Thema:

Windows start key - Windows 10

1. Windows start key - Windows 10 - Similar Threads - start key

2. When I press windows key start menu doesn’t open and all screen gets darker for a second.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I press windows key start menu doesn’t open and all screen gets darker for a second.: When I press windows key start menu doesn’t open and all screen gets darker for a second. Also ctrC ctrV combination instead of its normal function started printing screen instead, what setting is changing that? On the top of that it seems to me that general performance of PC...
  3. When I press windows key start menu doesn’t open and all screen gets darker for a second.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When I press windows key start menu doesn’t open and all screen gets darker for a second.: When I press windows key start menu doesn’t open and all screen gets darker for a second. Also ctrC ctrV combination instead of its normal function started printing screen instead, what setting is changing that? On the top of that it seems to me that general performance of PC...
  4. When I press windows key start menu doesn’t open and all screen gets darker for a second.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. ASDF keys start and stop working randomly, and at the same time.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ASDF keys start and stop working randomly, and at the same time.: For whatever reason, the A, S,D and, F keys stop and start working at random intervals. Whenever they stop or start working they all stop or start working. The only reason that I was able to type this is because I opened the OSK while the keys were still working. I've already...
  6. ASDF keys start and stop working randomly, and at the same time.

ASDF keys start and stop working randomly, and at the same time.: For whatever reason, the A, S,D and, F keys stop and start working at random intervals. Whenever they stop or start working they all stop or start working. The only reason that I was able to type this is because I opened the OSK while the keys were still working. I've already...
  7. m key Microsoft Start

in Windows 10 Gaming
    m key Microsoft Start: The m key will not work when in Microsoft Start but only in the darkened video screens, the PC is on Win 10. I tried a completely different computer in Win 11 and the same thing. I am convinced it is a Microsoft start issue. I have no problem on Microsoft Edge....
  8. m key Microsoft Start

m key Microsoft Start: The m key will not work when in Microsoft Start but only in the darkened video screens, the PC is on Win 10. I tried a completely different computer in Win 11 and the same thing. I am convinced it is a Microsoft start issue. I have no problem on Microsoft Edge....
  9. m key Microsoft Start

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. I can not see windows shut down key in start menu

I can not see windows shut down key in start menu: Since I downloaded repondus lock down browser for my study purpose I cant access my normal start up menuIt does not showing power on and off and sleep buttons are appear. please help me....