Windows 10: Windows Start Logo

Discus and support Windows Start Logo in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I just purchased a new laptop it came with Windows 10 Pro 2021 on it. When I move the cursor over to the Windows Logo symbol or start and left click on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by BillWerneth, Dec 3, 2021.

1. Windows Start Logo

I just purchased a new laptop it came with Windows 10 Pro 2021 on it. When I move the cursor over to the Windows Logo symbol or start and left click on it, it does not show my programs. I never had this problem with my Windows 10 Home. Need some help with this problem.

:)

BillWerneth, Dec 3, 2021

2. Windows logo at Startup

Hi,

We would like to a ask you a few questions in order to assist you properly:

• Does the logo appear during previous startups?
    • Have you made any recent changes to your PC?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you performed so far?
    Safe mode starts your PC in a basic state, using set of files and drivers. For now, we suggest that you start your PC in

safe mode
    and check if the issue persists.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Rolando Vil, Dec 3, 2021
  3. Windows boot logo,

Hi

Tried with suggested steps but not succeed,

still can see HP boot logo

Please suggest

AmardeepBhingardeve, Dec 3, 2021
  4. Windows Start Logo

Installation Hangs at Blue Windows Logo, Error Code C1900101-20017

The BIOS update suggestion posted above by @Jegler helped me, @guhanath. I was on version 1.10 and updated to 1.90. The steps I took after that were just doing the official Windows 10 upgrade procedure.

Then the Windows 10 installation went without a hitch, and I'm no longer on Windows 7. I'm going to consider this solved, thank you @Jelger for the suggestion to update the BIOS!

KingDecimator, Dec 3, 2021
Thema:

Windows Start Logo

1. Windows Start Logo - Similar Threads - Start Logo

2. Start menu missing right click menu options as well as app logos for some apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Start menu missing right click menu options as well as app logos for some apps: Having this issue with Windows 10 running on a HP Z Book laptop.When I right click on some programs/apps in the start menu and windows search, the only option that appears is to pin or unpin it from the start menu. Additionally, any program which is missing the normal right...
  3. Start menu missing right click menu options as well as app logos for some apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Start menu missing right click menu options as well as app logos for some apps: Having this issue with Windows 10 running on a HP Z Book laptop.When I right click on some programs/apps in the start menu and windows search, the only option that appears is to pin or unpin it from the start menu. Additionally, any program which is missing the normal right...
  4. Start menu missing right click menu options as well as app logos for some apps

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. how to cure slow start to logo on lenovo flex 2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to cure slow start to logo on lenovo flex 2: My lenovo flex 2 has a very slow start to the logo. I have tried multiple things to sort it but to no avail. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-cure-slow-start-to-logo-on-lenovo-flex-2/ba7a6510-33bb-4220-b554-c1449ac38a36
  6. how to cure slow start to logo on lenovo flex 2

how to cure slow start to logo on lenovo flex 2: My lenovo flex 2 has a very slow start to the logo. I have tried multiple things to sort it but to no avail. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-cure-slow-start-to-logo-on-lenovo-flex-2/ba7a6510-33bb-4220-b554-c1449ac38a36
  7. how to cure slow start to logo on lenovo flex 2

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. My laptop get stuck in windows starting logo.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop get stuck in windows starting logo.: I have a Dell latitude d630 laptop 2gb ram 500hdd windows 7. On turning on the laptop windows starting logo appear and stuck after that. I try to open in safe mode the nothing happened. I reinstall the os , tried windows 10, cleaned the ram,changed hdd but but the problem...
  9. My laptop get stuck in windows starting logo.

My laptop get stuck in windows starting logo.: I have a Dell latitude d630 laptop 2gb ram 500hdd windows 7. On turning on the laptop windows starting logo appear and stuck after that. I try to open in safe mode the nothing happened. I reinstall the os , tried windows 10, cleaned the ram,changed hdd but but the problem...
  10. Pc will start, will show windows start up logo, then turns black and shuts down

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Pc will start, will show windows start up logo, then turns black and shuts down: Hello, im having an issue with my pc. Based on the title, my pc will start, show the enter to bios option also the motherboard brand, then windows start up logo. Thats when the fan will blast to full speed, video on monitor will go out, then shuts down. I've been having this...