Windows 10: Windows Start Menu and Windows 10 Apps Dont Click

Discus and support Windows Start Menu and Windows 10 Apps Dont Click in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi. My start menu on windows 10 cannot click any programs to launch. Also the new settings app. i cannot click anything on that either. I have tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by qina, Dec 2, 2015.

1. qina Win User

Windows Start Menu and Windows 10 Apps Dont Click

Hi.
    My start menu on windows 10 cannot click any programs to launch.
    Also the new settings app. i cannot click anything on that either.
    I have tried to restart explorer.exe but still doesnt work.

Any help would be appreciated

:)

qina, Dec 2, 2015

2. windows 10 Start/all program

The Apps have to be pinned to the Start Menu. Click Start and you will see All Apps, click on it, scroll up/down to the one you want. Now right-click it and choose Pin to Start.

Alternatively or additionally, put a Shortcut to the Start Menu on the Desktop by navigating in File Explorer (was Windows Explorer) to the hidden folder C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu, right-click or press
    and hold Programs and click or tap Send to (Desktop shortcut). You may have to tick ‘Hidden items’ in the View Ribbon of File Explorer.

Further programs can be accessed by pressing the Windows Logo key+X and choosing from a list.

BurrWalnut, Dec 2, 2015
  3. Andre Da Costa, Dec 2, 2015
  4. qina Win User

nvm it started working again :S

qina, Dec 2, 2015
Thema:

1. Windows Start Menu and Windows 10 Apps Dont Click - Similar Threads - Start Menu Apps

2. Clicking start menu dont do anything

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Clicking start menu dont do anything: I clicked on my start menu but it wont open. It is opening earlier and I just locked the computer and the problem started after turning it on. Shortcut key on the keyboard dont do anything as well....
  3. Clicking start menu dont do anything

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Clicking start menu dont do anything: I clicked on my start menu but it wont open. It is opening earlier and I just locked the computer and the problem started after turning it on. Shortcut key on the keyboard dont do anything as well....
  4. Clicking start menu dont do anything

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Windows 10 start menu right click

Windows 10 start menu right click: Hi, Recently I reset my laptop and tries to restore the backup. But in between the restoration process it turned off so i restarted it again this happened 3-4 times so I again restarted the restoration process. Now when i right click the start button I see 4 times each...
  6. Can't Click on Start Menu Apps

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't Click on Start Menu Apps: When I open the start menu and try to search for something/click on something it doesn't do anything. After restarting, sometimes it doesn't even let me click on the windows button at all (I can still open it with the windows key.) I've seen a lot of threads on this but...
  7. Windows 10 Start menu apps there, but not there

Windows 10 Start menu apps there, but not there: I think this occurred after a Window 10 update a few months ago because I had to log in and my PC is set to not time out to a locked screen. After logging in, all of the apps in my start menu, other than the default apps were missing. I read advice in the Microsoft...
  8. Cannot click on icons in start menu, or some windows apps

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cannot click on icons in start menu, or some windows apps: I've been looking around for a solution for about an hour now - all I can find are problems relating to the mouse not working at all, or the start menu not opening at all. My issue is that my mouse works in every way except inside the start menu. I've also noticed that I...
  9. searching on windows start menu dont work

in Windows 10 Support
    searching on windows start menu dont work: searching using windows start menu doesnt show searches when you type to get something on your computer.. but when i tryped in say "steelseries" to get the steelseries engine, and pressed enter, since i couldnt use mouse click on it cause it didnt show anything, it started...
  10. Windows 10 Start Menu and Store dont work

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Start Menu and Store dont work: Hello, I´ve got this problem for a couple of weeks now and I really want to fix it. I have no Error Warning or something like that, I simply can´t click on the Cortana Searchbar. I´m only able to Right-Click on the Windows sign. I´ve run a Fix tool already, I can´t remember...