Windows 10: Windows Start Menu, Apps and Text are "glitched" or "corrupted"? (EXAMPLE PICTURES)

Discus and support Windows Start Menu, Apps and Text are "glitched" or "corrupted"? (EXAMPLE PICTURES) in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Problem happened in the past hour. I haven't downloaded anything in the past two days. Tried a system restore, but that didn't help. sfc scan didn't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/GUCCIBUKKAKE, Mar 8, 2020.

1. Windows Start Menu, Apps and Text are "glitched" or "corrupted"? (EXAMPLE PICTURES)

Problem happened in the past hour. I haven't downloaded anything in the past two days. Tried a system restore, but that didn't help.

sfc scan didn't bring up anything.

There are NO problems in safe mode.

Is it graphics related? Thank you all.

https://imgur.com/a/g0rDspu

submitted by /u/GUCCIBUKKAKE
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/GUCCIBUKKAKE, Mar 8, 2020

2. Freelancer Menu text corruption

Ok I'm on Windows 7, using a GMA 950. The game runs smoothly at full graphics at 640x480 resolution in a window. The only problem I'm having is that the menus are corrupted as in the text is all bouncing around and distorted. Also affects certain fonts when in game as well, ie text on space stations and other ships. I have googled around for various solutions and still haven't found anything that has worked. Can anyone help me sort this please?

LifeOnMars, Mar 8, 2020
  3. Freelancer Menu text corruption

Ok I tried the mod and it was still showing corruption in the menus, I tried playing on this lappy's full resolution 1280 x 800 and the same corruption, also tried an updated config file which added support for my IGP and it still displays corruption. If the 945 was originally unsupported would an older driver actually help?

LifeOnMars, Mar 8, 2020
  4. AcuraTML Win User

Windows Start Menu, Apps and Text are "glitched" or "corrupted"? (EXAMPLE PICTURES)

(Corrupted Cortina App Stuck within Windows 10 Start Menu)

Shawn, or anyone in this Windows 10 Great Forum regarding Apps, your assistance is needed....

I been going nuts here for 2 week

Regarding Windows Start Menu

I remove Cortina completely but now I have a corrupted listing within the start menu under all apps, and now Other and just below there is @(Microsoft.Cortina bla bla bla dead listing and icon

Is there a way to zap it remove this dead listing within Windows 10 Start Menu via a windows registry tweak or something

FYI: I ran very deep commands with install_wim_tweak and no luck at this time to know this dead icon listing within the current Windows 10 Menu *Sad

Please look below:

Windows Start Menu, Apps and Text are "glitched" or "corrupted"? (EXAMPLE PICTURES) [​IMG]

Windows Start Menu, Apps and Text are "glitched" or "corrupted"? (EXAMPLE PICTURES) [​IMG]

Thanks In Advance, Shawn and Everyone!

Current OS: M$ Windows 10 Enterprise (64-bit) Fully Activated by Registered Live MAK Key

Regards,

AcuraTML, Mar 8, 2020
Thema:

Windows Start Menu, Apps and Text are "glitched" or "corrupted"? (EXAMPLE PICTURES)

1. Windows Start Menu, Apps and Text are "glitched" or "corrupted"? (EXAMPLE PICTURES) - Similar Threads - Start Menu Apps

2. Naming Glitch in Start Menu

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Naming Glitch in Start Menu: I am having this dumb problem with my Windows 10. The Name of "Windows Security" is replaced with "Set up Onedrive" Please tell me how do I fix it. I have tried restarting the explorer from the task manager and also have tried restarting my computer....
  3. Windows Default Apps Glitching out in the start Menu

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Default Apps Glitching out in the start Menu: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Crimson_Blade_ [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/m4wfws/windows_default_apps_glitching_out_in_the_start/
  4. Weird black glitch on start menu and some apps in windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Weird black glitch on start menu and some apps in windows 10: I recently built my pc and found some random glitch on the start menu and some appseg: windows photos app, Game hub. Is it just me or you guys have any solution for this? [ATTACH]...
  5. Start Menu Text

Start Menu Text: How do I restore the text in my Start menu when it disappeared after an update? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/start-menu-text/e070086c-126a-44c1-9fea-35a67ac46e7f
  6. App icon corrupted on Start Menu in search

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    App icon corrupted on Start Menu in search: When I try to sarch some apps Whatsapp, Office suite, Sistem programs as Settings, Memo..., icons are corrupted. This happens only in start menu, but if I pin the apps on the task bar or when I open this app, icons show up. I've tried to restore icon cache, but nothing...
  7. Corrupted Start Menu

in Windows 10 Support
    Corrupted Start Menu: I upgraded to 1909 yesterday, and, among other things, the tiling operation of Start Menus is corrupted. For random tiles, they either don't work and/or cannot be moved, or some shortcuts are not successfully pinned. They either do or don't show up in the apps list on the...
  8. corrupted start menu and windows apps.

corrupted start menu and windows apps.: Good morning, My problem started about 2 weeks ago. whenever I try to open 'start menu' there is this popup : critical error please log out. and that's what I did at first, but the problem was never fixed. Then I discovered more issues, none of windows apps is working :...
  9. Start Menu Transparency glitch

Start Menu Transparency glitch: I'm using W10 1903 build and I noticed there's a glitch with the transparency effect. As you can see in the attached gif, start menu opens in full transparency and suddendly become blurry, this does not happen with the notification panel (but on another laptop I got the same...
  10. Corrupted text on some menu items

in Windows 10 Support
    Corrupted text on some menu items: Hi, I have a laptop, HP Pavillion 15, Windows 10 64 Home version 1607, build 14393.82. I have recently noticed that whilst browsing my PC and using programs, some menu text is becoming obscured by coloured or black boxes, which clears after a reboot, but can reappear...