Windows 10: Windows Start Menu Live Tiles Not Working

Discus and support Windows Start Menu Live Tiles Not Working in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello. Just got a new computer today, win10 64-bit, i7. i can add apps to the live tiles, but then when i go to move them around or resize them, the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by thouthpaw, Sep 30, 2018.

1. thouthpaw Win User

Windows Start Menu Live Tiles Not Working

Hello. Just got a new computer today, win10 64-bit, i7. i can add apps to the live tiles, but then when i go to move them around or resize them, the start menu crashes. if i open it up again, the apps i added are gone, leaving only the ones that were already there. this happens with any app i attempt to add.

:)

thouthpaw, Sep 30, 2018

2. Live tiles not working on my new laptop

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community. I will certainly help you with this.

I appreciate if you could answer few questions to narrow down the issue and to provide you better assistance.

• Does this issue persist with all the Live tiles icon?
    • Are you able to view the different app’s tiles icon on Start menu?
    I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if issue gets resolved:

• Press the Windows key to open the Start menu.
    • Right click on the Tiles and click “turn live tile on”.
    • Repeat step 2 on the desired tiles.

Please post back with the results and the information asked, we will be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Parth P Patel, Sep 30, 2018
  3. elbeasto Win User
    Store Live Tile no longer works

Sorry I didn't finish editing that post.

it's up there now post #6.

elbeasto, Sep 30, 2018
  4. Windows Start Menu Live Tiles Not Working

Live tiles not working or updating.

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft community.

I would suggest turn the live tiles on and off and check if the issue persists:

• Right click on the app tile on the start menu.
    • Click Turn Live Tile off.
    • Press f5 to refresh the desktop.
    • Right click on the app tile again on the start menu.
    • Click Turn Live Tile on.

Hope this information is helpful. Do let us know if you need any further assistance, we'll be glad to assist you.

Akheel Ahmed, Sep 30, 2018
Thema:

Windows Start Menu Live Tiles Not Working

1. Windows Start Menu Live Tiles Not Working - Similar Threads - Start Menu Live

2. Live tile not working.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Live tile not working.: So basically I have my Microsoft Store application pinned to my start menu but I don't see the live tile working. I tried a reboot, windows explorer restart, making sure live tile is on, and gave it time yet it still didn't update. Any solutions?? submitted by...
  3. Start menu live tiles

Start menu live tiles: My live tiles stopped working but they seem to work in another user account. How do I fix it? I already deleted that registry entry named like NoTileNotifications and checked group policy :( submitted by /u/Petrenkov [link] [comments]...
  4. Start Menu Tiles...

Start Menu Tiles...: [ATTACH] Is there any way to change Windows 10 UWP app tiles to an unsupported color or at least, change it without changing the accent color? https://preview.redd.it/mbqdxtnjwlx51.png?width=1366&format=png&auto=webp&s=4cb2a93bc3c80ee24150a8458dd752ab330f4e94 submitted...
  5. Start Menu Live Tiles not Working Anymore

in Windows 10 Customization
    Start Menu Live Tiles not Working Anymore: I just factory reset my Windows 10 PC and the live tiles in the start menu no longer work. I've run the troubleshooter, which found nothing, and have tried resetting the apps but nothing seems to work. Any solutions?...
  6. Live tile not working?

in Windows 10 Support
    Live tile not working?: Windows 10 home 64 bit, version 2004 up to date. I use Windows News Live tile in the start menu quite often, but for some reason it no longer shows a rotating news feed picture? I can still click on it and go to the news page, but the tile is dead otherwise. The tile is set...
  7. Start menu tiles

Start menu tiles: Hi Im trying to sort out a problem, recently I noticed that I cant add tiles to the start menu, I cant delete ones already there, I cant move them where I want them to be and that the *context* menu that appears when I right click on the tiles already pinned to the start...
  8. How to edit url of live tile on start menu ?

How to edit url of live tile on start menu ?: I pinned tiles to the start menu from Edge, but they don't always work; when I click on them sometimes the url for some inexplicable reason becomes truncated so I get Edge's version of a 404 and I have to type the correct url into the address bar, then pin it again, which...
  9. Start Menu Live Tiles All Of Them Stopped Being Live

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Start Menu Live Tiles All Of Them Stopped Being Live: Guys, Out from the sky, all my Start Menu Live Tiles stopped being live. Did not touch a thing. Windows 10 x32, 1709 16299.334 Do not have a Restore Point. Could you please help me to bring them alive again. It also influenced that my Mail App pinned to taskbar does...
  10. How To Restore Photos Live Tile In Start Menu?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How To Restore Photos Live Tile In Start Menu?: Hello All, I have a simple little problem that I need help fixing. In my start menu in Windows 10 Pro Anniversary Edition 14393.82, my live tile for my photos is completely missing. I know it use to be there but I may have done something to delete it or maybe Microsoft has...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. start menu tiles not working

2. start menu live tiles not working

3. windows start menu live tile not working