Windows 10: windows start menu pops up randomly.

Discus and support windows start menu pops up randomly. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; As it says in subject, my pc randomly pops up the start menu and sometimes the notification bar. Already performed a scan in command prompt. 0... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by BrendaBrenda4, Nov 18, 2020.

1. windows start menu pops up randomly.

As it says in subject, my pc randomly pops up the start menu and sometimes the notification bar.

Already performed a scan in command prompt. 0 issues.

Do you have any suggestions on how i can fix this problem.

Also occurs during gaming when all notifications are shut off.

This pop up will not let me use the pc like i want to.

Please help me.

Greetings menno

I am running on windows 10 professional 1909

:)

BrendaBrenda4, Nov 18, 2020
  2. SNH11 Win User

Windows 10 start menu randomly pops up, why?

Why does the start menu randomly pop up and is this fixable?

SNH11, Nov 18, 2020
  3. Windows 10 start menu randomly pops up, why?

Hi,

As per the description, I understand that the Start menu pops up automatically.

To assist you better, I would like to know the current build installed on the computer.

As an initial troubleshooting step, I suggest you to download and install any pending updates that needs to be installed on the computer through Windows update and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

Type settings on the search bar, choose Update and Security
    and click Check for Updates.

or

Press Windows key + R

Type: ms-settings:windowsupdate

If the issue still persists, I suggest you to refer to the article provided below and check if that helps.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb...ubleshoot-problems-opening-start-menu-cortana

Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Nov 18, 2020
  4. Naki Win User

windows start menu pops up randomly.

Feature suggestion: Add right-click menu

Suggestion: Please add a Windows 7 Jump-List and/or right-click menu to the GPU-Z icon in the Windows taskbar. Possible menus in it would be "Exit" and "About GPU-Z...".
    Maybe also "Switch to tab 1/Switch to tab 2/Switch to videocard 1/Switch to videocard 2" too.
    Examples of programs that have such menus are ICQ, Skype, AIM.

NOTE: It seems for a right-click menu, Windows 7 is not needed - it works on WinXP and Vista too.
    But even a Windows 7 Jump-list may be good enough.
    What do you think?

Thema:

windows start menu pops up randomly.

1. windows start menu pops up randomly. - Similar Threads - start menu pops

2. Windows 11 start menu pops up and steals focus randomly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 start menu pops up and steals focus randomly: Hello. Ever since i built my pc 6 months ago I've been plagued with this annoying problem with the start menu that steals focus randomly when i play games im not sure if it ever happened outside gaming and it is extremely annoying because it minimizes everything and takes...
  3. Windows 11 start menu pops up and steals focus randomly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 start menu pops up and steals focus randomly: Hello. Ever since i built my pc 6 months ago I've been plagued with this annoying problem with the start menu that steals focus randomly when i play games im not sure if it ever happened outside gaming and it is extremely annoying because it minimizes everything and takes...
  4. The search menu and calendar keep popping up randomly

The search menu and calendar keep popping up randomly: While I'm not even touching my laptop, the Windows search menu and calendar keep popping up randomly and it's very annoying. My cursor also acts weirdly sometimes but I'm not sure if that's related. Every malware check I've done comes up with nothing so I don't know what the...
  5. Random languages popping up in the language select menu

Random languages popping up in the language select menu: Every time I install Windows 10 or 11 on my laptop, English from random countries pops up in the language select menu, and it really pisses me off. I can't even delete/uninstall them using the settings app. Here are the screenshots....
  6. Start menu keeps popping up

in Windows 10 Customization
    Start menu keeps popping up: Past 4 days my start menu keeps popping up on my screen and closes by itself every second. I have tried every solution I have found online, I am using a regular pc with a mouse and keyboard, no touch pad. I have unplugged my keyboard just to watch it keep happening, reset my...
  7. Windows Settings menu randomly pops up

Windows Settings menu randomly pops up: Windows Settings menu normally invoked by Windows key +i randomly pops up. This happens every 10 or so minutes and disrupts ongoing activity. It needs to be disabled somehow but none of the known methods or security settings works in this case....
  8. Windows cmd pop up randomly (usually on start)

Windows cmd pop up randomly (usually on start): [ATTACH] Hello, I have some pop up who appeared randomly (usually sometimes between 0 or 2 minutes after the start) It appeared really fast and close very fast I have an anti virus and my windows is up to date I also had disabled every app that can launch at startup...
  9. WIN 10 - Pops up start menu

WIN 10 - Pops up start menu: Hi.I have one little problem in Windows 10. The Start menu always pops up after log on the desktop.When I log in for the first time on any of the accounts, the start menu will not pops up.This only happens when switch accounts on the second login. Is it possible to set...
  10. Start Menu not Opening/Popping Up

in Windows 10 Support
    Start Menu not Opening/Popping Up: I have a Windows 10 computer with a new profile and the start menu will not open. It works fine on other profiles, but on new profiles, the start menu does not work. I tried downloading the repair tool, but it gives me, 0x80070005 Restricted. The domain account is set as an...