Windows 10: windows start menu search web results

Discus and support windows start menu search web results in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; the start menu used to show web results which was very convinent for me but now it just shows this there is no web preview... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by raghav poddar, Jun 7, 2022.

1. windows start menu search web results

the start menu used to show web results which was very convinent for me but now it just shows this there is no web preview

:)

raghav poddar, Jun 7, 2022

2. Disable Web Search Results in Windows 10 Start Menu

Hi Taira,

Disabling web results in the search box depends on the version and build of your Windows 10. We suggest checking the Windows 10 version and build installed on your computer. To check the version and build, follow the steps below:

• On Cortana search, type winver and press
      Enter
    • A pop-up box will appear containing the version and build of your operating system.

Meanwhile, you can try these steps on how to disable web results in the search box:

• Click the search box in the taskbar.
    • Select the Notebook icon
      windows start menu search web results a0c1fa7c-1198-4621-a19b-ece827a34a33.png

in the left pane.
    • Click Settings from the list.
    • In the Settings page, turn off the Cortana can give you suggestions, ideas, reminders, alerts and more option.
    • Also, turn off the Search online and include web results option.

If you need further assistance, don't hesitate to reach out.

Gerard Qui, Jun 7, 2022
  3. Web search result on Start menu.

Hi Franklin,

There may be some corrupted files that are possibly causing your Cortana
    not to display web results when searching. To isolate such issue and provide effective troubleshooting steps, we'd like to ask a few questions:

• Were there any changes made on your computer settings prior to this issue?
    • Were there any updates installed on your computer recently?
    • Does this happen on other user profiles?

We look forward to your response.

Angela Pun, Jun 7, 2022
  4. windows start menu search web results

Disable Web Search Results in Windows 10 Start Menu

Thank you for the update. Can you provide the OS Build of Windows 10? It is also displayed in winver. You can also try to install the latest Windows 10 update and check if the web search results in Cortana is disabled. Follow these steps on how to check
    for Windows 10 updates:

• Click the Start button and select the Settings
      icon.
    • Choose Update & Security from the list.
    • Select Windows Update in the left pane of the window.
    • Under Update status, click Check for updates.

We're looking forward to your reply.

Gerard Qui, Jun 7, 2022
Thema:

windows start menu search web results

1. windows start menu search web results - Similar Threads - start menu search

2. windows start menu search web results

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows start menu search web results: the start menu used to show web results which was very convinent for me but now it just shows this there is no web preview https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-start-menu-search-web-results/1222459b-be64-4bcd-9d2b-efcb3ff7638b
  3. windows start menu search web results

in Cortana
    windows start menu search web results: the start menu used to show web results which was very convinent for me but now it just shows this there is no web preview https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-start-menu-search-web-results/1222459b-be64-4bcd-9d2b-efcb3ff7638b
  4. How to remove web results from Start Menu search?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove web results from Start Menu search?: Hi,How can I remove web search results when using the search field in Windows 10 to look for files on my PC?No need to create these extra carbon emissions from the unwanted search results - and no need to feed Bing with my data for free...I have seen a few suggestions on how...
  5. How to remove web results from Start Menu search?

How to remove web results from Start Menu search?: Hi,How can I remove web search results when using the search field in Windows 10 to look for files on my PC?No need to create these extra carbon emissions from the unwanted search results - and no need to feed Bing with my data for free...I have seen a few suggestions on how...
  6. How to remove web results from Start Menu search?

in Cortana
  7. Enable Web Results In Windows 11 Search Start Menu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Enable Web Results In Windows 11 Search Start Menu: I use Windows 11, and a feature that is missing, is Web Results appearing in the Search results. When I tried solving this issue using the Internet, i found out that most people want it DISABLED, not ENABLED, and YouTubers who post videos on how to disable, do it by either...
  8. Enable Web Results In Windows 11 Search Start Menu

Enable Web Results In Windows 11 Search Start Menu: I use Windows 11, and a feature that is missing, is Web Results appearing in the Search results. When I tried solving this issue using the Internet, i found out that most people want it DISABLED, not ENABLED, and YouTubers who post videos on how to disable, do it by either...
  9. How to get rid of web search results in start menu?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to get rid of web search results in start menu?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/flawr [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hv7e5r/how_to_get_rid_of_web_search_results_in_start_menu/
  10. Not getting web results in Search or Start Menu search

in Cortana
    Not getting web results in Search or Start Menu search: Hi; on some Windows 10 installations (and indeed, even on my other user account), I get web search results when I press the Start key on my keyboard and then type into the search box. For example, "32 F in C" will yield 0° C. This isn't happening on one of my accounts. As...